Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

DivineZ... I think you're hawt...

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 06:02 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

So this thread gets to go on by the Mods for what reason? I noticed the veiled and weak threat by a Mod last night on the newbie intro thread of the Canadian chick, which was eventually closed after a few hours.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:05 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
So this thread gets to go on by the Mods for what reason? I noticed the veiled and weak threat by a Mod last night on the newbie intro thread of the Canadian chick, which was eventually closed after a few hours.
Well the motorcycle chick does have hot eyes and doesn't seem high maintenance like that cheerleader hoochie mamma.

If that's the chick I'm thinking of with the "diamond" z emblem.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:05 PM
03aeroZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Smitty??
AGREED!!!! GIXXER GIRL, take care of your own problems instead of trying to make them ours. Be a big girl and put your money where your mouth is or GTFO of here. You sound like a cry baby. Everyone on this site has dealt with something like this before and we dont need to read a useless thread about your personal experience.
Not sure how people don't get what she was trying to do! I for one am sick of people in Zs driving like dumb $hits and yes, making me look bad. I would hope that if this guy a) reads this and/or b) gets called out by a fellow Z driver, that he would stop the stupid $hit! I work in a hospital and get to see the victims usually and what happens to their family after some dumbass does something like she was calling out.

Take it as a PSA and if you didn't like her problem, don't read it! Maybe if people read more about it or got called out about it more, then we would have less "I crashed my Z because I am an idiot" threads".
Old 03-31-2009, 06:09 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

I vote to ban gixxer... Seems like this thread is a waste of bandwidth.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:11 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

She's got this Trinity from the Matrix thing going on.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:19 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg

Did I miss the pics? I didn't want to read through 7 pages of garbage... not now.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:22 PM
aarantes

Because this thread is going somewhere plus what Hraes said

Well the motorcycle chick does have hot eyes and doesn't seem high maintenance like that cheerleader hoochie mamma.

If that's the chick I'm thinking of with the "diamond" z emblem.
Diamond Z emblem I must have missed that thread point me in the way for some LULz

I'm not complaining I think this thread took a turn in the right direction Besides the guy with the Eskimo jacket Sorry had to

EDIT: Yes you did miss the pic...
Old 03-31-2009, 06:25 PM
gixxer_girl

Before I leg hump further I need to clear some things up. Gixxer_girl, you wouldn't happen to be a tall chick with an engineering/science degree and a foreign accent would you?
Oh good god no!!! lolz I'm 5'6", born & raised in NorCal, and had I actually been able to complete my degree, it would have been in English because I wanted to be a teacher! lolz

Originally Posted by Volk350
what you think gixxer girl? hahah its a shitty pik
Nice rack, if I was bi, I'd do ya! Oh, wait, you're the cute guy, right?
Old 03-31-2009, 06:27 PM
Volk350

^ahhaha my bad she was complaining about nobody posting up pics of them after she posted up pics of herself, so i got sick of it and posted mine...and besides, you cant complain about the lovely alicia whitten....man shes so bomb
Old 03-31-2009, 06:29 PM
Volk350

^^hahaa i hope people know that that is alicia whitten haha but thanks for the comment!! just thought you would want a pic with all this talk around here haha
Old 03-31-2009, 06:33 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by aarantes
Because this thread is going somewhere plus what Hraes said

Diamond Z emblem I must have missed that thread point me in the way for some LULz

I'm not complaining I think this thread took a turn in the right direction Besides the guy with the Eskimo jacket Sorry had to

EDIT: Yes you did miss the pic...
I guess any direction is somewhere for this thread....

Bedazzled Z shift ****? It's in the 350ZR section.

Guess the pic was epic?
Old 03-31-2009, 06:35 PM
gixxer_girl

Not relevant to me, but, uhm... thanks for sharing?

Originally Posted by 03aeroZ
Not sure how people don't get what she was trying to do! I for one am sick of people in Zs driving like dumb $hits and yes, making me look bad. I would hope that if this guy a) reads this and/or b) gets called out by a fellow Z driver, that he would stop the stupid $hit! I work in a hospital and get to see the victims usually and what happens to their family after some dumbass does something like she was calling out.

Take it as a PSA and if you didn't like her problem, don't read it! Maybe if people read more about it or got called out about it more, then we would have less "I crashed my Z because I am an idiot" threads".
Thank you, that's it exactly! Back in November, I spent 17 days sitting next to a friend in ICU who was involved in a head-on collision with a car... he's a little guy, only 5'3", maybe 125lbs... and his body was swollen up to twice it's size... his face literally looked like a football... no bump out for a nose, no bumps in for eyes... it was one of the most horrifying things I'd ever seen. Having seen what happens in "Bike vs. Car", I don't want that happening on one of my rides. I take a LOT of newbies out Redwood... I can keep the speeds uber safe for them, and they get a chance to ride through really pretty twisties, which is fun, and helps them learn, as safely as possible. After seeing how that douche is driving on that same road, well, it makes my blood run icy cold.
Thank you, so much, for "getting it".

Then it's really simple, Pumpkin... don't click!
But we're having a fine time in here, please feel free to come play with us! No reason we can't be friendly! But if you feel "interspecies" (car/motorcycle) bonding is a waste of bandwidth, then by all mines, thanks for playing, here's your Rice-a-Roni (after all, it is the San Francisco Treat!), and have a great day!

Last edited by gixxer_girl; 03-31-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Volk350

HAHAA damn...
Old 03-31-2009, 06:41 PM
gixxer_girl

^ahhaha my bad she was complaining about nobody posting up pics of them after she posted up pics of herself, so i got sick of it and posted mine...and besides, you cant complain about the lovely alicia whitten....man shes so bomb
Yeah she is... I'd give one of my kidneys to look like that! And it was nice of you to post up your pic! And you are pretty damn hawt!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:45 PM
gixxer_girl

Wow thanks!!! Trinity is hawt!!!

Did I miss the pics? I didn't want to read through 7 pages of garbage... not now.
go here for pic

There's one of them.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:48 PM
aarantes

It's all good it was one of those moments where it was setup to good not to do it

I think this thread needs moar pics! Hraes work your magic
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Originally Posted by gixxer_girl
Then it's really simple, Pumpkin... don't click!
But we're having a fine time in here, please feel free to come play with us! No reason we can't be friendly! But if you feel "interspecies" (car/motorcycle) bonding is a waste of bandwidth, then by all mines, thanks for playing, here's your Rice-a-Roni (after all, it is the San Francisco Treat!), and have a great day!
Sure thing, sweetie! I'll click on whatever thread I want. Fact is, you won't be around much longer when you get bored here. Point is that every car group has a bad apple. I should add that every 2-wheel group has their bad apples, too.

I guess if it makes you feel better to vent and make threats on the board, then that's your prerogative. I just thought it was a little pretentious.
Volk350

Yeah she is... I'd give one of my kidneys to look like that! And it was nice of you to post up your pic! And you are pretty damn hawt!
ha well thanks !? to bad you wernt in so cal!! hahaha jk anyway guess no body else wants to post pics haha or cant back up there talk for miss gixxer girl hahaha
Old 03-31-2009, 07:23 PM
gixxer_girl

Default Update:

This was just posted over on our forum, from DivineZ:

to all of barf. im the driver of the silver 350z that almost ran the motorcyclist off of pinehurst. i got on this forum so i can clear things up and hopefully we can forget this ever happend. yes, i do admit and take full responsiblity for nearly running into him and i dont blame any of you for being so angry. however there was a reason why this happend i do not drive like that on any regular day. but here is the story to hopefully get you guys to stop with this confrontation. so me and a friend were cruising down redwood and he stopped to fix his battery becuase it was relocated to the back. while stopped a stock red miata came flying by and nearly hit me and my friend, of course that would make anyone angry. correct? so i let that anger get the best of me and i started to chase him down. after i caught up to him he brake checked me and to avoid hitting him i swerved into the oncoming traffic lane where i encountered the motorcycle. again i cant expalin how sorry i am. and how bad i feel about almost taking his life. i just want to clear things up with everyone. me nor my crew are in any way wreckless drivers. we only double lane at night...late late at night when you can see on coming traffic by headlight. and in none of the videos do we double lane during the day and if we do it was only turns where you can see right to the next few turns. and the faith reaction to touge no way was the driver close to running into the bmw. we have alot of respect for bikers on the road we throw up the peace sign to everyone we see. we stop at the intersection of pinehurst and redwood all the time to discuss and have a friendly chat with all the enthusiasts there to drive that road. in fact there was one video where we are driving down redwood and we seen a female rider who took a spill and was stuck under her bike and with no hesitation we all stopped and ran over to her to check to make sure she was ok. we are not bad people or wreckless drivers. i cant explain to you all how sorry i really am about this whole situation. we also waited on redwood today for anyone from barf to talk to and explain in person and apologize about the incident. we are willing to set up a date and time where we can meet up so i can apologize in person because i want to be respected like you all respect each other. we have been on that road since early 2006 and have never had a incident like this happen before. in no way are we wreckless or dumbass drivers. im even willing to have me and my team to only run the road at night if you guys don't feel safe with us being on that road when cyclists are riding. since we never encounter any motorcyclist at night. we love the road and respect it just as much as you all do and i would hate to have this be a reason to not feel safe to drive on that road.
i admit that chasing the miata was immature and dumb. but how many of you have ever been cut off and chased the person down just to give them the finger? its road rage that got the best of me and again i apologize for my actions. you can pm me if you would like to meet up. we just want to squash this whole incident. and possibly build a community amongst mortorcyclist and car enthusiast to become more aware and actually have fun being on that road.

and i would like to apologize personally to the rider who i almost took out. i would like to apologize to you in person and hopefully would get your understanding.
sincerly-
masaki (silver 350z)
He seems to contradict himself (and the videos), but I appreciate that he's apologizing... or that the embarrassment of having his actions called out all over the internet is motivating his apology.
Anyways, he's now aware of the dangers of what he was doing... so hopefully that's one less scary person on the same road that I'm on... *crosses fingers*
Old 03-31-2009, 07:28 PM
soleil
NolaZcc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NAWLINS FTMFW!!! I've always wanted to have a drink on Bourbon Street!
well, u need to get those purdy eye's down here asap...drinks on me all night!!!! btw, former marine here also...