Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

DivineZ... I think you're hawt...

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 07:34 PM
Volk350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gixxer girl you into marines? damn im sorry...if you want someone in the military with an iQ higher then there age..hit me up...hahaha
Old 03-31-2009, 07:45 PM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by soleil
well, u need to get those purdy eye's down here asap...drinks on me all night!!!! btw, former marine here also...
Originally Posted by Volk350
gixxer girl you into marines? damn im sorry...if you want someone in the military with an iQ higher then there age..hit me up...hahaha
Marines are teh hawtness fer sher!!! And if I head to Nawlins for "drinks all night", well, that could have some interesting results... lolz
Old 03-31-2009, 07:48 PM
soleil
NolaZcc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gixxer_girl
Marines are teh hawtness fer sher!!! And if I head to Nawlins for "drinks all night", well, that could have some interesting results... lolz
when i mean all night, i mean all night....our bars are open 24/7 so be prepared..
things are always interesting hanging out with me...i promise u will never have a dull moment
Old 03-31-2009, 07:51 PM
Volk350

ahha if you headed to dego now that would have interesting results haha

i personally think marines are all retarded, i have run into nothing but ***gs when it comes to them...pretty much a fight everytime cuz thats all they know and think about is steroids and fighting and **** haha but hey good on you i guess!!
Old 03-31-2009, 07:51 PM
mcarther101

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm only 21, so achieving an IQ score higher than that isn't exactly an accomplishment... but let me know when you break into the triple digits

i personally think marines are all retarded, i have run into nothing but ***gs when it comes to them...pretty much a fight everytime cuz thats all they know and think about is steroids and fighting and **** haha but hey good on you i guess!!
I'll just hope you can take a joke, and I'll refrain from flaming you for the moment.

Last edited by mcarther101; 03-31-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:54 PM
Volk350

it was a reference to marines and how dumb they are, if your iq was higher then your age then maybe you would have caught that....but im sure you did right? haha idiot
Old 03-31-2009, 07:57 PM
soleil
NolaZcc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it was a reference to marines and how dumb they are, if your iq was higher then your age then maybe you would have caught that....but im sure you did right? haha idiot
dude, is that really necessary? whats up with all the hate bro?
Old 03-31-2009, 08:07 PM
Volk350

bad experiences with marines, my bad didnt mean to bring the heat lol
Old 03-31-2009, 08:11 PM
mcarther101

"Ha ha," I bet you haven't even finished college yet. Maybe it's not Marines that you run into who are the problem, maybe it's you - idiot. Anyone who makes such a vast generalization about a group of people obviously has no intellect at all.

Now go spray paint your front bumper noob.
...since im pressed for money, could i pull off spray painting my body kit and touch up spots? and would i have to wet sand it after? the cans are 20 dollars each for basecoats...anyone know anywhere else cheaper to get paint? or in larger amounts for cheaper? a little help thanks guys....sorry for the noob question
Old 03-31-2009, 08:18 PM
Volk350

haha your prob. a marine arent you? you fukin idiot, shut your mouth fremont boy, and no i havnt ...what does that matter? i prob. make better money then you without it, and im in the military you f4G....get outta here before i get pissed...this thread is useless now...and way to flame a question that i had...so your mr expert huh? haha yea right i could school you up and down the court on everything i bet...well i guess not paint cuz your the expert on that one huh? haha HOMO!!! now go have your mom tuck you in and kiss you goodnight k i hope your cool with your expensive car and living at home haha
Old 03-31-2009, 08:35 PM
gixxer_girl

hey Hey HEY!!! Let's cease this f4gotry!!! There will be no H8N in my thread!!! Well, I mean, except for my original post... Now can't we all play nice? Please?? Volk350, I'm sorry you've had such negative experience with Marines... mine have all been wonderful, starting in my childhood, as I'm the daughter of a Marine, and the sister of a Marine. And James, stop poking back at Volk350!
Thank you, hugs all around!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:42 PM
aarantes

Volk you need to learn to chill man... You sound like a virgin teenager that is frustrated because he can't get laid...
Old 03-31-2009, 09:34 PM
mcarther101

haha your prob. a marine arent you? you fukin idiot, shut your mouth fremont boy, and no i havnt ...what does that matter? i prob. make better money then you without it, and im in the military you f4G....get outta here before i get pissed...this thread is useless now...and way to flame a question that i had...so your mr expert huh? haha yea right i could school you up and down the court on everything i bet...well i guess not paint cuz your the expert on that one huh? haha HOMO!!! now go have your mom tuck you in and kiss you goodnight k i hope your cool with your expensive car and living at home haha
Yes, I'm a Marine. Yes, I lived in Fremont. It wouldn't have mattered that you're uneducated, if you didn't start trashtalking Marines intelligence. I never said I was an expert in anything, buddy.

What branch are you in? They obviously they didn't teach you any respect or values. Or you didn't learn what they tried teaching. I don't go around talking **** about the army, navy or air force. If I say anything at all it's only jokingly. Take a step back from your ego, and look at how much of a moron you make yourself out to be. No wonder Marines get in fights with you all the time, I'm not surprised people would want to kick your *** with an attitude like yours.

PS... if you make so much more money than me, then you should be able to afford a real paint job, and wouldn't even consider rattle canning your car.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:40 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh good god no!!! lolz I'm 5'6", born & raised in NorCal, and had I actually been able to complete my degree, it would have been in English because I wanted to be a teacher! lolz

*teh search continues*
Old 03-31-2009, 09:44 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Wow thanks!!! Trinity is hawt!!!
Pretty Green eyes FTW!

But with a paycheck lower than their IQ? It is "their" instead of there isn't it ASVAB boy? Granted I got rejected for the Navy. But it was the "duck walk" that did me in.

LulZ @ your rattle can paint job thread.

https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...-newb-out.html

Last edited by Hraesvelg; 03-31-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:23 PM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Pretty Green eyes FTW!

But with a paycheck lower than their IQ? It is "their" instead of there isn't it ASVAB boy? Granted I got rejected for the Navy. But it was the "duck walk" that did me in.

LulZ @ your rattle can paint job thread.

https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...-newb-out.html
Awwww thank you!!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:58 AM
Volk350

haha for sure mcarthur i feel ya ...i was just messing around ...sorry to take it to far! but if i wasnt paying for two mortgages and two cars plus all the other little expenses i would be able to pay for a nice paint job, i was just throwing the idea out there seeing if anyone had ever done it....so sorry to hit the sore spots and taking it to far...lets make this a good thread haha

as far as Hraesvelg...
you just know everything and your just perfect arent you?
i dont even wanna get started with you all i see is you bashing other dudes in this forum...talk about an ego man come on relax, and just cuz we all didnt go to college, i mean i have some college but not all of us have the education that you do, doesnt mean your better then us....good on you for what you are doing though....

woosah for all of us....
haha
Old 04-01-2009, 08:04 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

as far as Hraesvelg...
you just know everything and your just perfect arent you?
Of course!

i dont even wanna get started with you all i see is you bashing other dudes in this forum...
Hey now! That's not entirely true. I've bashed plenty of chicks too.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:10 AM
gixxer_girl

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Of course!

Hey now! That's not entirely true. I've bashed plenty of chicks too.
Hmmm... I'll keep that in mind, and thank you for not bashing me!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:23 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Hmmm... I'll keep that in mind, and thank you for not bashing me!