Notices
OZOC (Orlando Z Owners Club) Orlando Z Owners Club

''General Ozoc Discussion''

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 05:52 AM
Zeebra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats what the shop looking for the longblock said too Charles... Tough to trust a dealership ever and those bastards got grease all over my Sparco seat. Im just gonna dispute the $400 "labor" charge while they had it for reasons being a new seat and not putting the car back together.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:46 AM
nickZ33

Originally Posted by Zeebra
Thats what the shop looking for the longblock said too Charles... Tough to trust a dealership ever and those bastards got grease all over my Sparco seat. Im just gonna dispute the $400 "labor" charge while they had it for reasons being a new seat and not putting the car back together.
Thats win right there, if u take it up with a manager. that seat technically is like a $700 seat isnt it?
Old 12-19-2008, 08:17 AM
nosurf2day

Hey people, I am in cali until the 5th. Going to Vegas for new years again this year. Hope to have a great time. It is cold as ***** here! Were going snowboarding this weekend. I am looking forward to it.

Just wanted to give an update.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:06 AM
Zeebra

Originally Posted by nickZ33
Thats win right there, if u take it up with a manager. that seat technically is like a $700 seat isnt it?
Well I only paid like $350 or so for the seat but I guess retail on them is $699. Missed drinks Wednesday night Nick

And the underside of the diffuser is scratched from the tow truck.. very sad December.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:42 AM
projektZ

That really sucks! Aftermarket pulleys were not in my plans for my build but now they will def. never be lol. Oh and speaking of crankshafts, if anyone ever does the clutch/flywheel install themselves make sure you either get a new crankshaft sensor or be very very very careful not to get it dirty! It makes your car not run basically as I found out the hard way :/
Old 12-22-2008, 10:01 AM
vispre

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by projektZ
That really sucks! Aftermarket pulleys were not in my plans for my build but now they will def. never be lol. Oh and speaking of crankshafts, if anyone ever does the clutch/flywheel install themselves make sure you either get a new crankshaft sensor or be very very very careful not to get it dirty! It makes your car not run basically as I found out the hard way :/
you are so lucky to have a daily ... and have an audi for a daily.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:02 AM
Zeebra

I think I bought two of those lol trying to figure out my problem..

I wouldnt blame the pulleys... They either werent torqued down correctly or they tore up the key trying to get it on (I remember them having issues with fitment) when my main crank seal was leaking I shouldve fixed it right away or checked y it happened... Instead I waited til it was too late.. I have def learned that no oil leak anywhere should ever go on for more than a week or so lol.

I washed her yesterday and kinda wanted to fight for her to run again lol... If the engine has to be rebuilt Im going to do cams and new internals for sure. Ill know for sure sometime next week.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:05 AM
Zeebra

My bad J about yesterday after I picked up my friend I was like lets watch the rest of the game not even thinkin I was supposed to meet you with the sub.. My B. When you gonna be around here again?
Old 12-22-2008, 10:11 AM
vispre

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah its good.

im not sure but soon i think. call you again when i do.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:21 PM
rich harris

Hey all, back in town... NYC was cold as heck and Miami was the place to be!!!! HIN was really happening, a lot of nice cars, good looking models, great show all... HIN ORL to me was better, we had more spectators than Miami did but again over a good show... Sorry but I wasn't able to take any pics, forgot my camera no awards brought home either a great vacation over all... Congrats to all the winners, awards were well earned... I had a blast!
Old 12-23-2008, 12:25 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I think I bought two of those lol trying to figure out my problem..

I wouldnt blame the pulleys... They either werent torqued down correctly or they tore up the key trying to get it on (I remember them having issues with fitment) when my main crank seal was leaking I shouldve fixed it right away or checked y it happened... Instead I waited til it was too late.. I have def learned that no oil leak anywhere should ever go on for more than a week or so lol.

I washed her yesterday and kinda wanted to fight for her to run again lol... If the engine has to be rebuilt Im going to do cams and new internals for sure. Ill know for sure sometime next week.
Let me know if you need a built motor, I have old one in the garage still. Your heads should be ok to put on it.

Last edited by ZU L8R; 12-23-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:44 PM
Zeebra

matt PM'd you
Old 12-25-2008, 07:49 AM
rich harris

Merry christmas everyone!!!!!!! Hope that everyone was good thur out the year and got what they wanted.... More mods!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2008, 09:24 AM
nosurf2day

Yes Merry Christmas to all.

And please remember don't forget with these last few days left int the year please continue to be safe during the holiday's. With all the rushing around crazy people are out there and they will find you when your not paying attention.

May your next year be better than the last.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:41 PM
manny007

Don't Try This At Work or you to will be picking off glass out of your a$$........lol

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=48315760
Old 12-30-2008, 05:28 AM
rich harris

LMAO
Old 12-30-2008, 05:10 PM
projektZ

FS Nismo cold air intake!!!!!

I'll have the pix up soon just took it off the car. Not really sure how much they go for used. Searched the forum and couldnt find anything. So $200 OBO.

Thanks, pics soon to follow!
Old 01-12-2009, 07:26 AM
projektZ

*TT INSTALL UPDATE*

Soooooo after many countless hours trying to get my Greddy kit on the motor with it still in the car, we have pulled the motor out. joy. lol. So as of now the manifolds and turbos are bolted on. I have wrapped 1 testpipe in heat wrap. Welded a bung on 1 testpipe for my wideband, wrapped the fuel line in heat wrap and installed my new oil pan (all by myself BTW ) We also got the wires for my boost controller and wideband through the firewall. We also had to weld up one of my manifolds b/c it was cracked Should have the motor back in next weekend.

Still not sure about where to get it tuned. :/ need to make that appt soon....
Old 01-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Zeebra

Very nice Michelle! Japtrix seems to be your best shot at a good tune.. 3 hr drive should be fine as long as you dont hit boost you know. GL getting the engine in and running. Firing it up will be a joyous occasion. lol I just had one with my crank pulley fix this past weekend.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:45 PM
projektZ

Very nice Michelle! Japtrix seems to be your best shot at a good tune.. 3 hr drive should be fine as long as you dont hit boost you know. GL getting the engine in and running. Firing it up will be a joyous occasion. lol I just had one with my crank pulley fix this past weekend.
yea I've been talking to someone down south with my same kit and they recommended Japtrix as a good place to go. I can't wait to get it done! I plan on getting the tuning done at the end of the month.

Quick Reply: ''General Ozoc Discussion''