Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

taurran : "Testing new waters" with the Turbonetics ST

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 12:13 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DanielW
I think the mods should let him back on for one post to reply to all this. I've seen some unsavory behavior out of him but he's just being kicked while he's down at this point
4 days, 4 hours. As long as he doesn't do anything else between now and then.

Last edited by ZU L8R; 01-10-2008 at 12:16 PM.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Jason333
hi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think a lot of people are jumping the gun here. Jeremy and Craig can settle their own issues. I consider both friends, and wouldn't jump on either persons side.

Obviously something happened, and no one knows what exactly beyond Craig and Jeremy. I know a lot of people here don't like Craig and would quickly look for a chance to jump on his ****.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Zilvia

why no lock the thread till Craig himself opens it and post his words
Old 01-10-2008, 03:16 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

First off, you did a great job taking care of Craig, and even though you lost money on this deal, I think a lot of people will think of you in a very positive light (not that they thought of you negatively before). Also, I give you props for being so ambitious and taking on this job, because there was really no guarantee of this working, and personally, from a customer's standpoint, it would kill me to wait this long for my car, but I think all will turn out well in the end.

Last edited by JAM3Z; 01-10-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:21 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Originally Posted by Zilvia
why no lock the thread till Craig himself opens it and post his words
Yeah I agree, honestly, I think it was slightly uncool of JT to discuss this while Craig is (unfortunately) banned.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

well i didnt know craig was banned still when i posted this up. i thought his ban ended on last friday or something.

my intent was not to call craig out or make him look bad but more just to show everyone ALL the hard work that has been put into it so the jokes of when it will be done will stop.

being a little frustrated about hearing about what he was saying was also the point that brought me to posting this. this isnt an oppertunity to jump on craig or kick him while he is down. i just sick of hearing about the whole situation.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:00 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Shop's pricing seems to be a big issue here, too. What I pay for parts or to have work done is between me and my shop, and is really no one else's business. Plus, modifying cars is an extraneous luxury at best, so if you feel like its too much, then don't do it.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Audible Mayhem
well i didnt know craig was banned still when i posted this up. i thought his ban ended on last friday or something.

my intent was not to call craig out or make him look bad but more just to show everyone ALL the hard work that has been put into it so the jokes of when it will be done will stop.

being a little frustrated about hearing about what he was saying was also the point that brought me to posting this. this isnt an oppertunity to jump on craig or kick him while he is down. i just sick of hearing about the whole situation.
that makes no sense. not the part about knowing he was banned, but your intentions in posting that. Just be honest: you have every right to post what you want, no need to qualify your statements.

You heard craig was talking bad about you and your project and you wanted to be clear on your side of the story. You were not bashing him persay/
Old 01-10-2008, 04:37 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by JAMEZ
Shop's pricing seems to be a big issue here, too. What I pay for parts or to have work done is between me and my shop, and is really no one else's business. Plus, modifying cars is an extraneous luxury at best, so if you feel like its too much, then don't do it.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:42 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

What I was trying to communicate was that if someone posts up their car that has a built motor, TT's, the works basically, and I see that they had the work performed at a certain shop that I think is overpriced, I'm not gonna go in the thread and say, "Hey, nice setup, but you do know you got ripped off right?". **** it, its not any of my business at all, and as long as that person is enjoying their car, then there is no problem.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:58 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

This thread needs to be closed, the whole story has been told.
No need for any FI drama.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:03 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Originally Posted by eagletanggreen
This thread needs to be closed, the whole story has been told.
No need for any FI drama.
I'm leaving it open so Craig can post once he gets his car back and is allowed to post again. He can post how the car feels to him. Kinda be messed up to close the thread and not even get to hear what the owner thinks about the finished product.

Last edited by ZU L8R; 01-10-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:17 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
I'm leaving it open so Craig can post once he gets his car back and is allowed to post again. He can post how the car feels to him. Kinda be messed up to close the thread and not even get to hear what the owner thinks about the finished product.
Yeah I can see your point. Just would suck for members tocome on here and post things to stir things up.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:22 PM
DanielW
Banned

Originally Posted by Audible Mayhem

I wasn't talking about your original post man. I thought that was fine. I just thought the whole judas thing and all that other stuff that came after from some other folks was a little over the top. You were trying to set the record strait.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:30 PM
hr2burn

Man interesting topic on this thread but SOOOO MUCH VERBAL FLATULENCE! 57 pages but maybe 4 worth reading! Damn the T.N. guys really get it...
Dying to know how this is going. SUBSCRIBED!
I'm sure your tired of hearing this but SWEET RIDE CRAIG!!!!
Old 01-10-2008, 05:33 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Originally Posted by eagletanggreen
Yeah I can see your point. Just would suck for members tocome on here and post things to stir things up.
I have some cool buttons that fix those situations.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:41 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by DanielW
I wasn't talking about your original post man. I thought that was fine. I just thought the whole judas thing and all that other stuff that came after from some other folks was a little over the top. You were trying to set the record strait.
no disrespect to Matt because i know he is policing this thread and keepign a cool head..

you think QuickSilver, Romey, GMan, myself and others have no right to say what we said to Craig?

i know you guys.. you and Jamez are just recently FI so you don't know the history.. but basically Craig told all of us that we waste our money and we have overpriced cars that underperform... he told Rome and I that we sck dick for 500 whp.. he told Rome that he spent a whole bunch of money and can only make 450 whp.. he told Julian that he is an over priced mediocore tuner..

Craig laughed at us and said we wasted our money, when all along he was getting hook ups from JT? come on man.. don't tell me the judas thing and our comments are taking it too far because you wern't here when he was talking ****

we are not here to stir things up.. we are here to give our opinions on the situation and how it has affected us
Old 01-10-2008, 06:05 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Originally Posted by doug
no disrespect to Matt because i know he is policing this thread and keepign a cool head..

you think QuickSilver, Romey, GMan, myself and others have no right to say what we said to Craig?

i know you guys.. you and Jamez are just recently FI so you don't know the history.. but basically Craig told all of us that we waste our money and we have overpriced cars that underperform... he told Rome and I that we sck dick for 500 whp.. he told Rome that he spent a whole bunch of money and can only make 450 whp.. he told Julian that he is an over priced mediocore tuner..

Craig laughed at us and said we wasted our money, when all along he was getting hook ups from JT? come on man.. don't tell me the judas thing and our comments are taking it too far because you wern't here when he was talking ****

we are not here to stir things up.. we are here to give our opinions on the situation and how it has affected us

I am recently FI, that is true. However, I am on the this forum ALOT, and always reading, in fact, the FI section is my homepage, so not much gets by me. I know Craig has stirred $hit up here from time to time. Rome ended up getting the last laugh (maybe ) when he told everyone is Chris' thread that he had substantially more than he had initially let on. I know that he has done his fair share of ****-talking in the past, but there are a few others who come to mind when I think of ****-talking also.

There is always bound to be drama between people, and shops in the FI, but I think fanning the flames is not always the best idea, especially when the person in question is banned.

I also want to add that I'm not taking any sides here at all. I don't really care one way or the other about PF/turbonetics/ST's in general or any of that.

Quick Reply: taurran : "Testing new waters" with the Turbonetics ST