Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

taurran : "Testing new waters" with the Turbonetics ST

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 05:13 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Audible Mayhem
i think anyone who comes on this or any thread only with intent to start stuff needs to be banned.

please close the thread till i tune it on C16 tomorrow.

man, sorry , the other 12 cars in the shop needed to be attended to this weekend...
Corect, I aggre..However i also vote for the continual bumping of this thread with no new developments be taken under consideration also..75+ pages so far, no results...Just bickering back and forth..75+ pages ago people told Craig to do it from scratch, he got hostile towards those that did, as did you, and basically told them they have no clue what they were doing..Now some several month later, the story has changed to a custom ST set up from scratch..Now all the "I told you so's" come out of the woodwork, and you guys take offense and call for bans..lol..
How about some salt and pepper to flavor up that crow??

As far as your offer, I sent you a PM...You wanna do it for cash?Lets go..Ill donate the money I take from you to Charity..
i personally vote for deletion of this thread and repost it with new results..

Last edited by Julian@MRC; 05-05-2008 at 05:16 AM.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:13 AM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WOW, i actually agree with you julian, this thread has been a nightmare to me since day one. its full of back and forth , back and forth comments to different shops and people.

i NEVER once tried to bump this thread unless someone asked like 5 times what was the status. craigs car was done every possible way different than i would have like to do it BUT its a customers car and we just went with the flow.

we both had ideas but no matter what, he had the last say in it.

thank you julian for a respectful, yet challenging reply. i commend you for that. we will get some times, dates and guidelines set up...
Old 05-05-2008, 06:19 AM
taurran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Julian@MRC
Corect, I aggre..However i also vote for the continual bumping of this thread with no new developments be taken under consideration also..75+ pages so far, no results...Just bickering back and forth..75+ pages ago people told Craig to do it from scratch, he got hostile towards those that did, as did you, and basically told them they have no clue what they were doing..Now some several month later, the story has changed to a custom ST set up from scratch..Now all the "I told you so's" come out of the woodwork, and you guys take offense and call for bans..lol..
How about some salt and pepper to flavor up that crow??

As far as your offer, I sent you a PM...You wanna do it for cash?Lets go..Ill donate the money I take from you to Charity..
i personally vote for deletion of this thread and repost it with new results..
You can't say "told you so" because you've never brought anything useful to this thread other than fuel for flames in the first place. You should take heed of your own sig image. You're the single biggest smack talker on this forum yet you can't even build a 10 second car.

I've wanted to keep this thread open in the past because it may have had useful information for Turbonetics owners, but people just keep bumping it for stupid sh*t like this.

Thread closed.