Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

taurran : "Testing new waters" with the Turbonetics ST

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 04:36 PM
JETPILOT

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Taurran and MIA I have no problem with. I am sure if we met we could be friends. But Ed is a liar and really is as low as they come!

JET
Old 05-30-2007, 04:37 PM
JETPILOT

Originally Posted by taurran
Why don't you take your "Attack til the end" mentalllity and move on. It's pretty obvious you have an agenda and an interest in keeping Turbonetics in bad light here on the board. And for that reason we will forever be at odds. Enjoy your Greddy turbo kit Jet. Your a sore loser! I'm a customer and I realize that you won't get good service if you're an a$$hole. It's amazing that you could cause your own problem with your kit and blast it to no end!

Jetpilot.... amazing! Your a lame no-life troll as well!

Check the classifieds for all the Greddy kits being sold! I guess everyone loves then so much!

TAURRAN
Taurran don't go there..... really not warranted. No need for character assasination!

JET
Old 05-30-2007, 04:39 PM
taurran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JETPILOT
Taurran and MIA I have no problem with. I am sure if we met we could be friends. But Ed is a liar and really is as low as they come!

JET
This forum trash talk is all retarded if you think about it. I've never carried this stuff over to person because none of it really matters. We all enjoy debate and arguing at heart, but it really gets old and worn out. I don't agree with dragging out grudges, even online.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:40 PM
taurran

Taurran don't go there..... really not warranted. No need for character assasination!

JET
All in good fun.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:41 PM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

Originally Posted by Audible Mayhem
no drama here
are you sure?
Old 05-30-2007, 04:42 PM
taurran

Originally Posted by 35ounces
are you sure?
Drama? Where?????
Old 05-30-2007, 04:43 PM
mario23

Everyone has sht to say about all these kits. Its unreal...just constant psycho babble. I love my Greddy kit and couldn't be happier with its performance.
If you are happy with your TK, that's all that matters.

One thing's for sure...if you post on this forum, someone will bash you no matter what the topic is...
Old 05-30-2007, 04:44 PM
JETPILOT

Turbonetics Should Own Up And Fix These Oil Seal Issues And Make It Up To Their Customers Whatever The Cost And Stop Pretending It Doesn't Exist!

Then I'll shut up!

Done!

Jet
Old 05-30-2007, 04:46 PM
JETPILOT

Originally Posted by taurran
Drama? Where?????
GA maybe? Just a guess!

JET

Last edited by JETPILOT; 05-30-2007 at 04:48 PM.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:51 PM
taurran

Turbonetics Should Own Up And Fix These Oil Seal Issues And Make It Up To Their Customers Whatever The Cost And Stop Pretending It Doesn't Exist!

Then I'll shut up!

Done!

Jet
If that's the case then Greddy should reimburse people for all the emanage blue's and blown motors that have been caused by them. Power enterprise should reimburse all of the people with cracked SS manifolds. APS should reimburse all the people that are buying external wastegates and forge actuators. Doesn't make much sense does it?

Besides, if you've had 3+ turbos and your car is still smoking then there's definitely something else wrong. Hopefully everyone that reads this has a little common sense...

I don't like debating this same stuff over and over again any more than anyone else, but for god sakes people use your heads!
Old 05-30-2007, 04:56 PM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

Has anyone tried Jet's turbo(s)??? Does it smoke in another car?
were the seals intact when he returned the turbo for exchange?

In fairness, there does seem to be a fair amount of people that have had the problem. Off the top of my head: me, Solidsnake, Jet, redline, even you taurran....I'd be willing to bet there are many others.
In my case the replacment turbo resolved the issue so it would be hard to argue that its not the seal (in my case). Others have had it continue after replacing the turbo. In any case there does seem to be a common problem.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:59 PM
taurran

Originally Posted by 35ounces
Has anyone tried Jet's turbo(s)??? Does it smoke in another car?
were the seals intact when he returned the turbo for exchange?

In fairness, there does seem to be a fair amount of people that have had the problem. Off the top of my head: me, Solidsnake, Jet, redline, even you taurran....I'd be willing to bet there are many others.
In my case the replacment turbo resolved the issue so it would be hard to argue that its not the seal (in my case). Others have had it continue after replacing the turbo. In any case there does seem to be a common problem.
Oh I'm NOT contending that it's not an issue. I'm saying that in the case of a few people who have received rebuilt or new turbos and still having smoking issues - there's something else causing the problem.

As far as Jet's turbos - I'm pretty sure the answer is no. Maybe someone should ask Jeremy as Jetpilot's car is there (at Performance Factory) right now getting Greddy TT's put in.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:27 PM
taurran

I don't really want to stir the pot with this, but after seeing some of the banter in this thread, I found the wastegate pics in this thread interesting.

It looks like a really nice kit to me, just saying...

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/265742-sound-performance-350z-twin-turbo-kit-update-4.html
Old 05-30-2007, 05:32 PM
JETPILOT

In the case of turbo 3. The turbo was smoking. Then I belw the motor. I sent the turbo back in while I rebuilt the motor. Idon't know what they did to it at Turboneticsif anything. So the turbo was returned to me. Upon rebuilding the motor I installed a brand new oil line and drilled the oil return to the upper oil pan instead of the pan spacer I had. The turbo still smoked on the dyno at Sharif's immediately after the install. I droveit for about 1500mi before removing the turbo again and sending it back inbecasue the oil leak was so severe it was running down the pipes ans getting all over the silicone couplers and blowing the couplers of funder boost. I inspected everything and it was fine. They inspected the turbo, sent it back saying nothing was wrong and I installed it again and it still smoked of course because nothing was done. So now m ywarranty was up and Iwas out of options.... just like Redline.

JET
Old 05-30-2007, 05:45 PM
taurran

In the case of turbo 3. The turbo was smoking. Then I belw the motor. I sent the turbo back in while I rebuilt the motor. Idon't know what they did to it at Turboneticsif anything. So the turbo was returned to me. Upon rebuilding the motor I installed a brand new oil line and drilled the oil return to the upper oil pan instead of the pan spacer I had. The turbo still smoked on the dyno at Sharif's immediately after the install. I droveit for about 1500mi before removing the turbo again and sending it back inbecasue the oil leak was so severe it was running down the pipes ans getting all over the silicone couplers and blowing the couplers of funder boost. I inspected everything and it was fine. They inspected the turbo, sent it back saying nothing was wrong and I installed it again and it still smoked of course because nothing was done. So now m ywarranty was up and Iwas out of options.... just like Redline.

JET
That still doesn't add up to me. I don't buy it blowing out couplers with t-bolt clamps just from a little oil, or even blowing out that much oil in the first place.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Havok_RLS2

Paying for anything Turbonetics makes is a waste of money. Pull your head out of your @ss. They should send everyone watercooled bearing housings for free as it is obvously required to keep their oil seals intact. Like when they ****ed up the wastegate mounting and blew peoples motors to pieces and created that piece of sh*t wastegate relocation junk. You sound like an idiot being so happy they are going to let you PAY for a watercooled bearing section. Lucky you!

JET
Jet... You sound like you need a hug.

I luv you man!

Old 05-30-2007, 07:21 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

its funny how the TN hierarchy is on this board.. its like big brothers and little brothers.. Craig and MIA are the big brothers.. and then you have the little brothers who follow them around and say stuff.. yeah.. get em craig..

lol.. hillarious
Old 05-30-2007, 07:23 PM
carfi179

^Then you have idi@t's like you that have nothing else to do but to ruin people's thread

Last edited by carfi179; 05-30-2007 at 07:29 PM.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Havok_RLS2

Originally Posted by Ed 718
I would discuss this via PM with him but I simply can not fix or cure stupidity....
Awwww.... You're not giving yourself enough credit... All you need is a Big Hammer.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:29 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by carfi179
^Then you have idi@t's like you that have nothing else to do
Craig.. one of your little brothers got loose.. i thought you guys told them they wern't allowed to post to me directly..

idiot? you have the nerve to call me an idiot? you can't carry a proper conversation with me... stick to cheerleading.

Quick Reply: taurran : "Testing new waters" with the Turbonetics ST