Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

MRC Motorsports: Presents Super Black Sexiness .. Business meets Pleasure

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 11:31 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

yeah.. so i made 503whp.. anyone remember that? lol
Old 07-10-2007, 11:32 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
man.. that other thread disapeared like nothing.. i wonder if George Bush is moderating the forum and the scooter libby works for PF

Old 07-10-2007, 11:33 AM
IIQuickSilverII

yeah.. so i made 503whp.. anyone remember that? lol

yah i remember...

Old 07-10-2007, 11:40 AM
doug

i got something in the mail today.. that should aid your pics
Old 07-10-2007, 12:02 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Deep breath everyone.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:09 PM
westpak
SFZCC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man.. that other thread disapeared like nothing.. i wonder if George Bush is moderating the forum and the scooter libby works for PF
No just ZU L8R

Last edited by westpak; 07-10-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:22 PM
doug

Originally Posted by westpak
No just ZUL8R
i didn't want to say it..
Old 07-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports

Now Im playing the game..You threaten me again,on line or in person, I am signing a complaint against you for Harasment, and Terroristic threats...You wish to use you power of annoyance, I will utilize my power of arrest..
Tell me to my face Friday you plan on laying me out, I am telling you to your face that "you are under arrest" any refusal to submit to arrest will be contrued as "resisting Arrest"..End of story ...Im done playing games with you..

OK, want to play with the big boy's now... ?

Julian - I'm not sure if English is your second language but I highly suggest you re-read my posts again! I did not threaten to kick your a$$. I said
"Do yourself a favor and bring your gun - you call me those names on Friday to my face and I'm laying your a$$ out! Count on IT!"
Meaning - if you antagonize me, I shall react by laying your a$$ out. First of all, my statement is conditional. Meaning "if" this, than "that". Therefore, it is not a threat, it is a conditional statement - I will act if you act first. Conversely, if you 'Julian' do not act, nor will I 'Philthy'. Secondly, I did not state I would hit you in the face with a hammer, I said I would lay your a$$ out. What, exactly, does that mean? Am I going to lay your a$$ out on a blanket so you can get a tan during the summer? Or, do you own a donkey and I want to lay your a$$ (donkey) out?

Also, go back and re-read the statute for terroristic threats and make sure that you are aware of the difference between a conditional statement and a threat of action.

NJSA 2C:12-3 is the statute entitled Terroristic Threats which states as follows:

a. A person is guilty of a crime of the third degree if he threatens to commit any crime of violence with the purpose to terrorize another or to cause evacuation of a building, place of assembly, or facility of public transportation, or otherwise to cause serious public inconvenience, or in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience. A violation of this subsection is a crime of the second degree if it occurs during a declared period of national, State or county emergency. The actor shall be strictly liable upon proof that the crime occurred, in fact, during a declared period of national, State or county emergency. It shall not be a defense that the actor did not know that there was a declared period of emergency at the time the crime occurred.

Where did I commit any of the above?

b. A person is guilty of a crime of the third degree if he threatens to kill another with the purpose to put him in imminent fear of death under circumstances reasonably causing the victim to believe the immediacy of the threat and the likelihood that it will be carried out.

Again - the concept is imminent fear of death, that I will carry it out, and it is an immediate threat.

My statement was conditional, not immediate. If this, then that. It seems to everyone that you need to review the criminal code, NJSA 2C. If you require further education I'll have my counsel come down to the track if you promise to bring the coffee, we'll bring the donuts.

It is clear now that police work is your second job because if it was your first job, you would not have threatened to file a frivolous charge against me.

Please be advise that misapplication of the law and threatening me with arrest is abuse of process. Again, everything is well document (even all the colorful PM's you've sent me in the past) and I will not hesitate to inform your Chief if you don't stop...
Old 07-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by westpak
No just ZUL8R
Wasn't he part of PF in the begining? I don't know, I am just asking.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:45 PM
doug

Originally Posted by Gman2004
Wasn't he part of PF in the begining? I don't know, I am just asking.
i heard his myspace page has alot of PF stuff on it.. i havn't seen it.. but so i hear
Old 07-10-2007, 12:58 PM
IIQuickSilverII

pwnd
Old 07-10-2007, 01:02 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

rofl @ where this thread has gone
Old 07-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

there should be a "Who Gives a ****" section of this site....
Old 07-10-2007, 03:17 PM
go-fast
Banned

i dont think a judge or jury would accept "the donkey plea" you threatened him ,so man up ,get a new lawyer and grow some thicker skin!
Old 07-10-2007, 04:32 PM
zoni19

Originally Posted by Philthy
Doug - you must be joking...

Racial profiling, AKA 'ethnic profiling' defined as 'the inclusion of racial or ethnic characteristics in determining whether a person is considered likely to commit a particular type of crime...'

So when Julian pulls over an Italian person, he automatically thinks that they're involved in gambling? Based on his comments, this is true and it's very sad...
julian is half italian/only the good half
Old 07-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by Philthy
I will not hesitate to inform your Chief if you don't stop...
Typical Philthy fasion....Threaten and antagonize me, then cop out as victim and fall back on the "Ill Tell" defense..
Man up for once Phil...
#1) Im gonna abuse your car on the track at which time:
a)I wil say the following to you "NANANANANAAA, you SUCK,IM GREAT"
b)Post the videos not only on MYspace,but Youtube and my website
for all to see..
c)Start a thread of :how I kicked Philty's A$$ at Etown, then promptly
LOCK the thread so you may not post a thing..
#2)all 153 lbs of you will NOT lay my *** out PERIOD, even if you know jijutsu, cause I know stuff also THIS IN NOT A THREAT, this is an OBSERVATION..

#3) Im not all fat kid...Think of me like a primered Hyudia Tiburon with a big block Chevy under the hood..A Real Sleeper

Ill see you Friday..Bring someone with a vdeo camera..

And PS..
NJSA 2C:12-3 is the statute entitled Terroristic Threats which states as follows:

Where did I commit any of the above?

b. A person is guilty of a crime of the third degree if he threatens to kill another with the purpose to put him in imminent fear of death under circumstances reasonably causing the victim to believe the immediacy of the threat and the likelihood that it will be carried out.

You told me you would "LAY MY *** OUT" and to "BRING YOUR GUN"...These two statements would lead a REASONABLE PERSON to REASONABLY BELIEVE based on the TOTALITY OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES, IE your past threats towards me, that their life and or safety was being threatened, to the point they should bring a FIRE ARM.Your comment has made me fear for my life and I feel that you can and will cause me harm or death ..In fact your past comments and threats thay you and Don were going to come by my shop, makes me fear for my safety since you know where I am and I dont know your wearabouts..In fact, Im now afraid to leave my house..I think some counceling and therapy may be needed..DO I smell Punitive damages??

Last edited by Julian@MRC; 07-10-2007 at 05:09 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:02 PM
abyss

#3) Im not all fat kid...Think of me like a primered Hyudia Tiburon with a big block Chevy under the hood..A Real Sleeper
Old 07-10-2007, 05:09 PM
doug

Julian you should check this thread out: https://my350z.com/forum/drag/285552-nj-fi-grudge-match.html

supposedly his lawyer is posting now
Old 07-10-2007, 05:44 PM
NJDAN

I have know Julian for a few years and he has never hid behind his Badge. But when someone threatens or actually tries to lay him out if he talks smack at the track gives him every right to utilize his Police powers and make an arrest. When someone threatens to cause bodily harm to a Police Officer action should and will be taken. I also have a Badge and will be attending this event/grudge match Friday to make sure it is a race and nothing more.so I will be the peace keeper if this takes place.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Oleg

And a RWD conversion, maybe?

Quick Reply: MRC Motorsports: Presents Super Black Sexiness .. Business meets Pleasure