Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Performance Factory: Our tune came with a extra package!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 05:16 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by John
It's been civil in here for several weeks - suggest you all return to that mentality.
and we will do whatever is neccessary to keep it that way.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:12 PM
FrickU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by maximumsportZ
Didn't this motor cause all sorts of drama?
Yes it sure did.......
Old 01-24-2008, 06:17 PM
overZealous1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Black Guy
There you go qtpie

hahhaa. ZING!!!
Old 01-24-2008, 06:40 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Awesome....the Forged windshield banner looks even better!! Thanks!!
Old 01-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have to say, I think Forged has the largest windshield banners out there.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:01 PM
Sam@GTM
Sponsor
GT Motorsports

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Jealous?

J/K Sam!

You can make 600whp on a stock engine, what does that prove? Do you honestly think this car will last making 600rwhp everyday? It probably won't be making 600rwhp everyday anyway since it is safe to assume that it will probably be AT LEAST 80 rwhp less then the dyno posted based on other cars that have come out of this shop.

Everyone get so excited when they see a big power dynograph, they never look at the area under the curve, the smoothness of the graph, and the A/F graph. Anyone who calls themselves a tuner can make atleast 600rwhp on race fuel, big deal.

And how do we really know the car made 600rwhp with out any issues, for all we know the heads were lifted and nobody even knows (or they know and didn't say anything) thats the bottom line.

I hate to take this threads off topic, but when Mr. fallenromeo (who happens to have the same IP address as WA2GOOD ironically) calls us out, we have to respond.

So NO, I am not jealous, and would never recommend this type of build for someone seeking a reliable 600rwhp car (not a car that makes 600rwhp one time on a dyno and then is drive at 450rwhp for the rest of its use)

This is a joke.

Sam
GT Motorsports
Old 01-24-2008, 08:16 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Sam@GTM
You can make 600whp on a stock engine, what does that prove? Do you honestly think this car will last making 600rwhp everyday? It probably won't be making 600rwhp everyday anyway since it is safe to assume that it will probably be AT LEAST 80 rwhp less then the dyno posted based on other cars that have come out of this shop.

Everyone get so excited when they see a big power dynograph, they never look at the area under the curve, the smoothness of the graph, and the A/F graph. Anyone who calls themselves a tuner can make atleast 600rwhp on race fuel, big deal.

And how do we really know the car made 600rwhp with out any issues, for all we know the heads were lifted and nobody even knows (or they know and didn't say anything) thats the bottom line.

I hate to take this threads off topic, but when Mr. fallenromeo (who happens to have the same IP address as WA2GOOD ironically) calls us out, we have to respond.

So NO, I am not jealous, and would never recommend this type of build for someone seeking a reliable 600rwhp car (not a car that makes 600rwhp one time on a dyno and then is drive at 450rwhp for the rest of its use)

This is a joke.

Sam
GT Motorsports
Performance Factory: Our tune came with a extra package!-oh_snap.gif
Old 01-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by gtm

This is a joke.

Sam
GT Motorsports
not to start anything, but didn't Performance Factory do the Dyno?

I'd also like to know why FallenRomeo has the same IP if that is true... interesting considering the old threads.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:23 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't know where you saw the IP thing

fallenrome 205.158.118.138
WA2GOOD 68.7.139.246
Old 01-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Sam@GTM
Sponsor
GT Motorsports

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
Don't know where you saw the IP thing

fallenrome 205.158.118.138
WA2GOOD 68.7.139.246

They have logged on from the same ip address at some point, you can take it for what its worth, but it is a fact.

Sam
GT Motorsports
Old 01-24-2008, 08:29 PM
John

Yep, I just checked as well thinking maybe one was at the other's house. GTM = fail.

They are in fact two separate individuals. I have met them both, fallenromeo works a stone's throw from my apt and I pass his white Z almost every day. Nice try Sam... I suppose we need to put you on our watch list as well.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:32 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Old 01-24-2008, 08:35 PM
Sam@GTM
Sponsor
GT Motorsports

Originally Posted by John
Yep, I just checked as well thinking maybe one was at the other's house. GTM = fail.

They are in fact two separate individuals. I have met them both, fallenromeo works a stone's throw from my apt and I pass his white Z almost every day. Nice try Sam... I suppose we need to put you on our watch list as well.
You are going to put me on a "watch list"?, this guy just went back, dug up a old thread, quoted over 10 people, took the thread severly off topic, and I am the one who needs to be on a watch list?

Maybe you should reconsider who needs to be on your "watch list".

The fact that you see they might have been at each others house confirms that they have logged in from the same IP address before, which is still a fact.

What I posted was my opinion on the situation since we were being called out by fallenromeo, your nieghbor. I would expect you to do something about his "taunting"

Sam
GT Motorsports
Old 01-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Motormouth
Banned

I don't think it was a call out as much as a 'hey, rememer you said this:...'

you answered (you stand by your assesment) /end/
Old 01-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Sam@GTM
Sponsor
GT Motorsports

Originally Posted by Motormouth
I don't think it was a call out as much as a 'hey, rememer you said this:...'

you answered (you stand by your assesment) /end/

I was just voicing my opinion on the subject like anyone else on the forum, nothing more and nothing less.

Sam
GT Motorsports
Old 01-24-2008, 08:42 PM
Motormouth
Banned

true true. also if you didn't notice my previous post, Performance Factory did the dyno you called into question.

wasn't aware if you realized who did the dyno and tuning.

edit:

to clarify the exact statements you made in reference to this:

"It probably won't be making 600rwhp everyday anyway since it is safe to assume that it will probably be AT LEAST 80 rwhp less then the dyno posted based on other cars that have come out of this shop....

...And how do we really know the car made 600rwhp with out any issues, for all we know the heads were lifted and nobody even knows (or they know and didn't say anything) thats the bottom line."

Last edited by Motormouth; 01-24-2008 at 08:46 PM.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:44 PM
Sam@GTM
Sponsor
GT Motorsports

Originally Posted by Motormouth
true true. also if you didn't notice my previous post, Performance Factory did the dyno you called into question.

wasn't aware if you realized who did the dyno and tuning.
I am not calling the dyno numbers into question, just stating the fact that because the car made 600rwhp on the dyno, does not mean it will be reliable at 600rwhp knowing the components used in the build.

Again I am just stating my opinion.

Sam
GT Motorsports
Old 01-24-2008, 08:44 PM
John

Originally Posted by Sam@GTM
You are going to put me on a "watch list"?, this guy just went back, dug up a old thread, quoted over 10 people, took the thread severly off topic, and I am the one who needs to be on a watch list?

Maybe you should reconsider who needs to be on your "watch list".

The fact that you see they might have been at each others house confirms that they have logged in from the same IP address before, which is still a fact.

What I posted was my opinion on the situation since we were being called out by fallenromeo, your nieghbor. I would expect you to do something about his "taunting"

Sam
GT Motorsports
What did we say earlier in this thread? Keep it on topic - zero exceptions. I have a complete listing of all IP logins from both individuals - as do all Mods. There are no matches and your assumptions are incorrect - confirmed by myself and ZU L8R. Since you have been so insisting on creating a false accusation, you have earned yourself a timeout for a few days. You're welcome back after that time to play nice... you can contact me with any other issues.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:54 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ouch...
Old 01-24-2008, 08:57 PM
John

Please, no peanut gallery posts. Any more and the entire FI section will be shut down until further notice. You all cannot act civilly, then your access to this site will be terminated. There are no more exceptions, period.

Quick Reply: Performance Factory: Our tune came with a extra package!