Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

CIN Motorsports-STS rear mount turbo-533rwhp/521 torque

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 09:18 AM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice take it to the drag strip this weekend see what she runs!!!!
Old 11-14-2008, 06:51 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by eagletanggreen
Nice take it to the drag strip this weekend see what she runs!!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 10:20 AM
CMyTailsBlink

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Change is in the Air

Just figured I would let anyone who cares, or that has followed my build, know that my car is now back with Bobby at CIN Motorsports for some upgrading. From the first post, I said that this was only the initial set up, and i was planning some bigger and better things. Bobby and I have been kicking around ideas ever since and I think we have some good plans in motion. I am heading back down range, so all the work will be done while I am gone, so be patient and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised and what comes out on the other end.

This is also a feeler post. I am considering selling a lot of parts to make room for the newest upgrades. I am thinking about selling the turbo kit and engine separately, or as a package deal. Either way, it will only be the short block, no fuel system or no ecu no heads, and the full turbo kit, from the y-pipe back, this includes all exhaust piping, turbo, wastegate, charge piping and intercooler. The only thing anyone would need to buy is the fuel system and ecu. (keep in mind, this is the exact set-up used to make over 600rwhp)

Please contact me if interested. For anyone truly and seriously interested, the car is in Charlotte and arrangements can be made to see the car, in full working order.

Last edited by CMyTailsBlink; 01-02-2009 at 09:15 AM.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:08 PM
denchan350gt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you have pm
Old 01-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

i smell something funny. maybe the exhaust.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:22 AM
DanielW
Banned

nick PM me dude. U know i gotsta know...
Old 01-03-2009, 07:25 AM
CRIDDA

Someone getting a V-8 swap?? LS3 or VK56????? FI or NA???
Old 03-24-2009, 10:41 AM
tiguy99

Originally Posted by CMyTailsBlink
Just figured I would let anyone who cares, or that has followed my build, know that my car is now back with Bobby at CIN Motorsports for some upgrading. From the first post, I said that this was only the initial set up, and i was planning some bigger and better things. Bobby and I have been kicking around ideas ever since and I think we have some good plans in motion. I am heading back down range, so all the work will be done while I am gone, so be patient and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised and what comes out on the other end.

This is also a feeler post. I am considering selling a lot of parts to make room for the newest upgrades. I am thinking about selling the turbo kit and engine separately, or as a package deal. Either way, it will only be the short block, no fuel system or no ecu no heads, and the full turbo kit, from the y-pipe back, this includes all exhaust piping, turbo, wastegate, charge piping and intercooler. The only thing anyone would need to buy is the fuel system and ecu. (keep in mind, this is the exact set-up used to make over 600rwhp)

Please contact me if interested. For anyone truly and seriously interested, the car is in Charlotte and arrangements can be made to see the car, in full working order.
Any updates?
Old 03-24-2009, 03:16 PM
DanielW
Banned

Originally Posted by tiguy99
Any updates?
Old 03-24-2009, 10:23 PM
CMyTailsBlink

Originally Posted by DanielW
Yo, whats up guys. Daniel, dude, you know you can drive your *** right over to the shop and talk to Bobby about my car, he might even let ya sit in it

Not too much to update on just yet. My turbo Kit has been sold, so thats a start. I spoke to Bobby the other day, and he has a few builds to take care of before mine, but he is excited to get started on my upgrade, which excites me. He said with every build he's been doing, he's been gathering ideas of things to do with mine.

I know its not the greatest updates, but it will come together here soonish and i think it will be a great turn out. I don't get home until july-august time and the car will be completed sometime is that area. Last time I pushed for the car to be done for right when i got back, as it was my only vehicle, but now i also have a bike so I have something to get to work with if i don't have the car.

Daniel, seriously, you should roll by the shop and talk to Bobby. Ask him what my ONE demand is for the car, i think you'll like that particular mod, i'm looking forward to seeing it.

Thanks for the interest guys, seriously. I helps me keep the motivation needed to **** money away on the car. I will give updates as they come along.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:02 PM
rkd350z

Will the car have better weight distribution since the Turbo and some other stuffs are in the back?

also, how much heavier is the kit compare to regular single turbo systems out there? because they run extra pipings, it might add some weight.

let me know. thanks!

btw, nice car! it really does sound great!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 04:21 PM
DanielW
Banned

Originally Posted by rkd350z
Will the car have better weight distribution since the Turbo and some other stuffs are in the back?

also, how much heavier is the kit compare to regular single turbo systems out there? because they run extra pipings, it might add some weight.

let me know. thanks!

btw, nice car! it really does sound great!!!
the weight difference is negligable
Old 04-20-2009, 11:14 PM
CMyTailsBlink

Originally Posted by DanielW
the weight difference is negligable
DW,

Dude, did you really get rid of the Z for a G? For shame man..........FOR SHAME.

How life man, hopefully Bobby will be starting on my car soon. Damn i can't wait to get back from here.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:15 AM
DanielW
Banned

yeah i traded the old Z in. I'm lovin the G though. I would love to own a DE Z again one day and TT the FACK out of it but for right now being a one car man and putting alot of miles on it the G suites me better.... How are things coming with your car?
Old 12-13-2009, 05:07 AM
TRYNALIVEPRO

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

any updates???
Old 01-10-2010, 04:57 PM
CMyTailsBlink

My new motor has been purchased and all the others plans for the build have been made. There are just a few things that need to be ironed out, but the build will be complete soon. i am heading back overseas for a bit, but the plan is to have the car completed and ready for show in the spring. I can't give out the details, but it will be worth the wait, i promise.