Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 06:11 PM
Chris@FsP
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like they are both pretty active over on the camaro5 forum. Just sayin.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:23 PM
JZurita

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris@FsP
Looks like they are both pretty active over on the camaro5 forum. Just sayin.
Hmmm...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45224
Old 10-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JZurita
whoa, ultimate performance? so now he's gonna swindle the domestic crowd. someone needs to register and point those guys over to this thread.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:55 PM
IslandZavage

Originally Posted by Nexx
whoa, ultimate performance? so now he's gonna swindle the domestic crowd. someone needs to register and point those guys over to this thread.
Ultimate Performance is Coachk's business/venture. I wouldn't bring him or his business into this at all. Coachk wasn't a part of Performance Factory or had anything to do with this thread. I think that's a bad idea dragging him and his business in this .

Last edited by IslandZavage; 10-04-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Looks like they are active there..... I know they are looking at this thread daily....
Old 10-04-2009, 08:46 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by IslandZavage
Ultimate Performance is Coachk's business/venture. I wouldn't bring him or his business into this at all. Coachk wasn't a part of Performance Factory or had anything to do with this thread. I think that's a bad idea dragging him and his business in this .
+1 leave coach alone
Old 10-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by IslandZavage
coachk should know better by now then have JT repping his company. im sorry but if he doesnt realize wtf kind of sleeze bag JT is by now then nothing but failure will haunt his little buisness venture.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:09 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by Nexx
coachk should know better by now then have JT repping his company. im sorry but if he doesnt realize wtf kind of sleeze bag JT is by now then nothing but failure will haunt his little buisness venture.
he is likely as suprised as we are at the recent revelations,consider if you were in his situation.....really.....what would you do?
Old 10-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by go-fast
he is likely as suprised as we are at the recent revelations,consider if you were in his situation.....really.....what would you do?
Make JT donate Jzurita a new block or pay for it...
Old 10-04-2009, 09:56 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
based on that vid from vtr jt needs to answer some questions and give jzurita some form of satisfaction.how coach is responsible for jt's past trangressions i don't follow....

as an employee of ultimate jt is likely working with some form of oversite preventing future half-assedness and considering his past venture i doubt he is making business decisions.to drag down coach for someone else's problem is wrong.

i know he is too close for comfort with this mess (with me at least),but i don't think he is in any position for radical restructuring of his new business because of jt's half assed oil pump....
Old 10-05-2009, 02:50 AM
Joe@Sage

J let me know what you are going to do I to have all the quotes J T sent me that list all the he was suppose to use . And Vinny has the motor which had none of the parts that I paid for maybe If more than one person contacts the attorney generals office it may help.What he did was criminal.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:21 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by go-fast
based on that vid from vtr jt needs to answer some questions and give jzurita some form of satisfaction.how coach is responsible for jt's past trangressions i don't follow....

as an employee of ultimate jt is likely working with some form of oversite preventing future half-assedness and considering his past venture i doubt he is making business decisions.to drag down coach for someone else's problem is wrong.

i know he is too close for comfort with this mess (with me at least),but i don't think he is in any position for radical restructuring of his new business because of jt's half assed oil pump....
Who are you again? I think he needs to tell JT to address this bottom line...
Old 10-05-2009, 03:58 AM
JZurita

+1
Old 10-05-2009, 04:16 AM
JZurita

Today I'll be requesting bank records showing $8k wired to the PF account listed on the invoice. I'm also requesting records showing PF charged me $3k in labor almost a year later. I should have absolutely no problem getting the proof I need.

I'm just hoping JT gets the point before it's too late. As of right now, he still has a chance to send me a refund. If he does, I'll be more than happy to ship him back his longblock at no charge. If he doesn't, I guess he'll be paying court costs on top of what he owes me.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:19 AM
XKR

JT....if you are reading this thread...all I can say is .....and just be happy you are working for Coach.....because if it was not for him.....we would give you the RA treatment ...you know what I mean

In my opinion ( and i cant believe I am going to say this...but) I think you are worst than MrS...because you had full hands on in this rappage....You did the wrenching yourself......scum ....nothing but scum brada

Dont leave Coach or do him wrong....because thats the only protection you have on here.

Last edited by XKR; 10-05-2009 at 05:32 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:23 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

although I wish this would force JT completely out of 'tha game', it won't. and Coachk shouldn't be caught up in it, hopefully JT will have oversight and none of this will happen again.

this probably didn't happen because JT is a scumbag, it probably happened because he ran out of money and didn't know what to do. wanted to keep his business going so he cut corners. it's pathetic and disgusting but it doesn't mean he cannot redeem himself.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:37 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Motormouth
although I wish this would force JT completely out of 'tha game', it won't. and Coachk shouldn't be caught up in it, hopefully JT will have oversight and none of this will happen again.

this probably didn't happen because JT is a scumbag, it probably happened because he ran out of money and didn't know what to do. wanted to keep his business going so he cut corners. it's pathetic and disgusting but it doesn't mean he cannot redeem himself.
+1 .....
Old 10-05-2009, 05:38 AM
Chef-J
Booooosstt!!

Who are you again? I think he needs to tell JT to address this bottom line...
I do agree with jay'z. Jt needs to come up and work out with op. This is *** up.

People talk a lot, it won't matter which forum. It could hurt coach's business in future.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:55 AM
Chef-J
Booooosstt!!

Even he ran out money or something about his business, he shouldn't gamble with customer's car. Customer trust him, brought his car and paid. why op gotta rape by him? I'm sure he is having fun at coach's shop, but op having a nitemare because him.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:14 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Motormouth

truly dissapointed as well....i mean just for coach i was willing to give him a chance..... i dont think he is worst than MrS, but they are about the same right now... JT juat probably less of a moron at life, but JT is probably more stupid at running at business...
Tom is right, run out of money and cut corners.... but after he rebuilt it he should not have lied to thecustomer like that... being tight on money should more likely mean a delays, not scamming a customer out.
There is no comming back form this and i know he is reading this.....this probably means that end of him on the VQ community other than the few nuthuggers that haveng been vocal here cause they dotn have much to say. Somehow they think that sharing a beer with him excuses him for this travesty .

I Also want to add that doug deserves quit a bit of praise on this, i've been keeping my eye a as stuble as possbile calling out some BS with him since 2007, i took some shots from the nuthuggers, but nowhere like doug did...he got banned, threads deleted, etc.... and HE WAS RIGHT...my350z staff owes him an appology

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 10-05-2009 at 06:21 AM.

Quick Reply: Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane