Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 08:38 PM
JZurita

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay, well, as expected, JT never called or responded to my PM today. Hopefully he responds to my post on his Camaro thread.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:45 PM
IslandZavage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
You know him and im sure u text him.. Whats the real story on the Camaro owners after JT? Why did all there threads get locked by mods there??? If your posting like he is reading this why doesnt he post something? Why did they get banned on Camaro5??

I have no clue about the Camaro guys going for JT/No clue on threads on the Camaro site were closed.... Thats news to me. Last time i spoke to Coach/JT (before all this) it had NOTHING to do with this thread or anything about motor, camaros, Z;s etc... It was when Coach opened the shop and i called to congratulate him and wish him well.

Its gotta be hard for Coach. Honestly if i was in his shoes i probably wouldn't post either. Its a situation that's between (JT-PF and former customers). I wouldn't feel like i need to chime in. And if i had a shop that hired someone with these former issues id deal with them about it instead of posting and putting my business out in the street. For all we know Coach blew up on JT. Its all speculation but im sure Coach is handling his end just fine and doing right by himself and his shop. Its a tough situation either way you look at it.

So what is he doing now? I know your prob loyal to him.. So I wont reply to you to refrain from a back and forth..... Your not the wrong doer....

You can reply to me anytime man. I don't take things that serious. Nothing wrong with a conversation when both parties are civil about it and listening instead of running off at the mouth. Ask me anything you want good or bad, i have NOTHING to hide so no worries man. I had my car originally done/tuned at PF, and i had no issues with JT or my car what so ever. Everything i asked/paid for i received. I cant speak on anything negative about my dealings with JT cause i had no issues. If i did then it would be a different story. Im VERY sorry to see all this happening. I hope it all works out for the ones that are at a loss in all this. I been there before with a shop down here in Miami area with my 300ZXTT. I was deployed in the desert and they straight up raped me and did the swap-a-ro on me so i know whats its like to pay for something and get ****. Im glad to see their handling it a lot better and more professionally then i did .

I have no issues with JT and I cant defend JT for what happened/is going on, i had nothing to do with it. He's the only one that truly knows what happened or what the solution with his former customers is going to be. I was a PF customer like many others posting here who he did work on my Z and that is that.
Am i disturbed by all this? Yup.. Did the video make say WTF? Yup...
Im so disappointed that im super paranoid about building my motor now and dragging my feet about it. I cant afford to get f**ked over and i def cant afford a lawyer to defend me for the aftermath if i do get f**ked over again..lol..

Im not sure what Coach is doing now. From what i knew he retired and opened the shop. And now this thing with him in the hospital is just unexpected. A man like Coach is hard not to be loyal too. If you ever met him youd instantly know what i mean. Im not life long friends with him, but the times i met/talked with him he def left a good impression.
see above
Old 10-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Ok, thanks for the info IslandZavage!!
Old 10-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by JZurita
Okay, well, as expected, JT never called or responded to my PM today. Hopefully he responds to my post on his Camaro thread.

Link pls....
Old 10-20-2009, 08:57 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

NM i see it...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48063
Old 10-20-2009, 09:45 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by doug

nope.. but go-fast can

i haven't talked to coach since he opened his shop (within a couple weeks anyway).i purposely did not get involved when it all started and was waiting for the facts.

considering all the calls for blood i doubt he wants to talk to anyone and i'll be the last one to pester him in light of recent info.

i just wish him well and hope he recovers.

Last edited by go-fast; 10-20-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Alter Ego

Just wanted to add that all this drama has caused Coach K a heart attack. There is no way that he would have gone into business with JT if he thought he was shady at all. You three or four guys that are trying to bash JT need to chill. Please chill for Coach Ks sake. He has a beautiful wife and two beautiful daughters and if he has to witness another posting from some idiots on my350z then he is going to shoot himself in the head.

Constant panic attacks and heart problems is not what he is looking for in his future.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by Alter Ego
Just wanted to add that all this drama has caused Coach K a heart attack. There is no way that he would have gone into business with JT if he thought he was shady at all. You three or four guys that are trying to bash JT need to chill. Please chill for Coach Ks sake. He has a beautiful wife and two beautiful daughters and if he has to witness another posting from some idiots on my350z then he is going to shoot himself in the head.

Constant panic attacks and heart problems is not what he is looking for in his future.
Please... If he kills himself thats on him.... Not on anyone here.... Who the hell are u to tell anyone to stop or call anyone an idiot??

Please... Ill say it again, and a billion times over!!!!!!!!

JEREMY TIBBS is a SCAMMER!!!!!

Last edited by Jay'Z; 10-20-2009 at 10:17 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:28 PM
IslandZavage

I hope/pray this isn't true. This is all a BIG HUGE SHAME. Get well Coach....
Old 10-20-2009, 10:35 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

I hope Coach is fine and Jeremy is full of **** like always....... But JT posted that thread there on camaro5, why dont you stop him "Alter Ego" 15 post member..... Why dont you make JT pay JZurita back and Joe!! Do that.....
Old 10-21-2009, 12:38 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down

Hello Jeremy
Grow the f*ck up and take responsibility for once in your life! YOUR BULLSH*T is a likely factor in coach's medical condition. It's so lame for you post this crap under a different username. I don't believe a f*cking thing you say. You are such a punk and deserve to have your *** kicked.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 10-21-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:06 AM
ttg35fort
Professional

Originally Posted by IslandZavage
Couch is NOT a lawyer...
Correct.

His wife is an Attorney, however.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:14 AM
ttg35fort
Professional

Originally Posted by IslandZavage
see above
You are in good hands with Japtrix. Roger is a really good guy. Japtrix has been in business for 15 years...
Old 10-21-2009, 03:47 AM
JZurita

What the *** are you doing, JT? Do you seriously expect us to believe that some douchebag with 15 posts, named "Alter Ego" decided to come on this site and defend you on the day after you started that thread on Camaro5?

Do you also expect us to believe that this same douchebag decided on his own to personally PM everyone that has posted on here, linking them to the Camaro5 thread?

As I told you in my last PM, don't run away from this problem, as it will eventually catch up to you and bite you in the ***. Very, very hard.

Last edited by JZurita; 10-21-2009 at 03:49 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:02 AM
Joe@Sage

No doubt it will bite you in the ***, we are not going away any time soon .
Old 10-21-2009, 04:51 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

the sad part is if coachk is really having issues with health(i see no reason why that wouldnt be true, which i hope he gets better soon) its even more low then for JT to use that as a screen to defend himself...thats just wrong and a new low . If this this mess is really the reason why coachk's health is in trouble....then its because of the baggage that jt brought to UP....its not the fault of the customers wanting to get a resolution for a fockup of JT. I highly doubt that woudl be the reason, simply this car business isnt easy and it can bring quite a bit of stress...
Old 10-21-2009, 04:53 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Rome can we get an IP Check on Alter-Ego? i've been reviewing his past threads.. and he posts that he is going to meets in Hawaii and Detroit.. so i'm curious where this person is actually posting from
Old 10-21-2009, 05:24 AM
IslandZavage

Originally Posted by ttg35fort
You are in good hands with Japtrix. Roger is a really good guy. Japtrix has been in business for 15 years...
Rogers a great guy. im not worried about him/Japtrix..

Last edited by IslandZavage; 10-21-2009 at 08:54 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:43 AM
XKR

If Eric is correct and you are JT....you are a POS.....for real...POS!!!! I said it before and I will say it again even though most did not agree....The list of the worst piece of scum we have in this community....You are the worst.

1) Jeremy/ PF
2) MrS RA/VRT
3) Mark/SGP

If Coach is really in the hospital....you put him there...What you expect JZ and the other victims to do Keep their mouths shut You ripped them off....Your selfish cancerous azz went to work with Coach and spread your disease. Now you want to blame us for what you have done I like Coach...I have always supported him...If I knew what i know now about you being such a POS.....I would have tried to stop Coach from getting involved with you...even though I am sure he would have still hire you....

Well...as you have said yourself JT....Ultimate Performance is now closed....so there will be no harm to Coach now when we spread the Gospel about your wrong doings. You will find this thread in every website that we think you would visit to spread your disease.....you will even see it in the **** section......everywhere JT......

At the risk of getting flamed....I will just say.....I hate you more than MrS...because you have involved someone I like....you cause him harm...then try to blame the same people that you robbed/rapped because they want what they have paid you for.

I apologize to the father and son that came on here to tell us what you have done....but we gave you the benefit of the doubt because you were moving....but in the end you F@cked them over also....Lets see how well you can hide POS !!!!!!!!

Does anyone know what Tom's last name is and what city in FL he lives...please PM it to me.....If he had an MI....I will find out....

Last edited by XKR; 10-21-2009 at 07:45 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:32 AM
JZurita

I think the thread title should be changed so that it attracts more members.

Something like, “JZurita’s Build = Jeremy Tibbs/Performance Factory Nightmare”

I’ve given JT until tonight to get in contact with me. If he doesn’t, that’s it – It’s game over for him. The entire country, on every forum, blog, whatever, will know about this. JT can kiss his career goodbye.

Quick Reply: Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane