Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Joe@Sage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He won't come off any cash. He wants to build the motors so he looks like he knows what he is doing and that Vinny was wrong. You couldn't shine one of Vinny's nuts on your best day.

And I don't know Coach, but if he was such a upstanding business man,and really believed in Jeremy's capability, he would at least have the courtesy to pick up the phone. He was supposed to talk to J T and call John back and never did either.

When you lay down with dirty dogs you wake up with flees . If you guys think its fair I will give it two weeks. If the inaction and non-responsiveness continues, then I am posting everywhere he does business and I will check all my legal options.

Jeremy you are a total liar. You almost had me fooled for about a half a second and then I remembered how many times you lied to us during the build.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:48 PM
XKR

Try and contact Coach and tell him what your plans are......Lets see what happens....I am hoping he will respond.

I do agree with what you are saying about JT though. If it was not for Coach....I would have been the first to post this crap on that other site.

Last edited by XKR; 10-19-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe@Sage
Well here's the deal. I send J T a pm over on the Camaro forums telling him I am going to post the video of J Zurita's motor and pics of mine and the story of what a rip off piece of **** he is . He then calls me pleading with me not to do that and he is willing to come to my shop and do what ever it takes to redo booth engines all at his expense so he can clear his name.

Of course he had a whole bunch of ******** excuses why it all happened and how he did everything right and how Vinny is just trying to make him look bad. He tells me to call John and check with him and let him know what we decide. So I talk to John and we both agree that this is probably the only shot we have to get anything out of his lame ***, so we are reluctanlty willing to do it; not because we want him to build the motors again, but it seems to be the only way to get whole and regroup some of our losses. He tells me to just call the shop when we are ready.

Surprise!, I have been trying to call for 3 days now and no one answers the phone or returns any of my messages. What a piece of ****, but this does not surprise me one bit. We should let the entire car community know before he screws any one else. By the way, coach wont even answer his shop phone when he sees my #. That's pretty shady, when J T told me to call the shop .
Remember that it isn't JT's shop anymore, so maybe he spoke off the cuff and didn't clear it with his boss.

I would only ask for parts at this point, don't let him work on your motor.

Honestly, not to be mean either but, NOT bridging this story to the other car platform's community is a big 'wtf' for me. This is exactly how scammer can continue to rape people over and over. AAM did it when they moved from the DSM/3000gt platform into the Z. I know others that have done it from 240s to the Z, the Z to Evos and so on. Us keeping this 'in house' does nothing but let them off the hook.

I would reconsider posting this over there. As much as I have no issue with Coachk, or involvement directly, it's just my opinion.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:54 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

^^^

not much more i can say.....i think it should be noted that this is somethign JT while he was with previous shop (PF)....what it speaks of him and recomend any business dealing with him be considered as fake unless they get a written quote from coach......dunno..just an idea.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:48 PM
UMW350Z

Originally Posted by Motormouth
Remember that it isn't JT's shop anymore, so maybe he spoke off the cuff and didn't clear it with his boss.

Honestly, not to be mean either but, NOT bridging this story to the other car platform's community is a big 'wtf' for me. This is exactly how scammer can continue to rape people over and over. AAM did it when they moved from the DSM/3000gt platform into the Z. I know others that have done it from 240s to the Z, the Z to Evos and so on. Us keeping this 'in house' does nothing but let them off the hook.

I would reconsider posting this over there. As much as I have no issue with Coachk, or involvement directly, it's just my opinion.

I gotta agree here, this is the eqivalent of pissing of the waitress before you get your food and drinks. There will be spit, you may not see it, but there WILL be spit in your food. Get him to pay the parts and send them somewhere you TRUST.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:18 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by Motormouth

try and look at it this way......he was considered for work at pf,right?what if he was hired there and this crap went down then?would you witch hunt sharif?

nobody likes this and the whole thing smells of crap but why kick coach in the nuts?will it help recover losses?will it put jt out of business?.....he's already out of business.

so what would be acomplished?......nothing (but harm to a third party)

if jt is broke (blood from a stone comment) and feels responsible for this fubar,maybe it would be wise to take a loan from coach...or wherever and put this to rest for everyones sake.

i see this as a best case senario,you just need to figure out what number everyone can live with.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:23 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Joe@Sage
He won't come off any cash. He wants to build the motors so he looks like he knows what he is doing and that Vinny was wrong. You couldn't shine one of Vinny's nuts on your best day.

And I don't know Coach, but if he was such a upstanding business man,and really believed in Jeremy's capability, he would at least have the courtesy to pick up the phone. He was supposed to talk to J T and call John back and never did either.

When you lay down with dirty dogs you wake up with flees . If you guys think its fair I will give it two weeks. If the inaction and non-responsiveness continues, then I am posting everywhere he does business and I will check all my legal options.

Jeremy you are a total liar. You almost had me fooled for about a half a second and then I remembered how many times you lied to us during the build.

I say blast him now.... But you deserve the honors...... Start typing up a pawn thread title and info now in case IMO....
Old 10-19-2009, 09:37 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
I say blast him now.... But you deserve the honors...... Start typing up a pawn thread title and info now in case IMO....
so if you feel so good about it i guess it would be o.k. to dig a little dirt on sharif's new hire's and put fp "on blast" damaging his good reputation whether it's deserved or not........maybe i should "start typing a pawn thread title and info now in case"

(i wouldn't do this because it's wrong,but maybe you get my point)

Last edited by go-fast; 10-19-2009 at 10:34 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by go-fast
so if you feel so good about it i guess it would be o.k. to dig a little dirt on sharif's new hire's and put pf "on blast" damaging his good reputation whether it's deserved or not........maybe i should "start typing a pawn thread title and info now in case"

(i wouldn't do this because it's wrong,but maybe you get my point)
You make no sense, your on ignore, you dont deserve a response..... But ill entertain u..

I agree with Motormouth etc... Same way SGP did dirt in other platforms we prob never knew about, if they shared that info a lot of customers like Rude etc. would STILL have their money..

If FP did wrong id be the first to bash them too.. I dont protect any business or people with no morals, integrity or values...
Old 10-19-2009, 10:05 PM
go-fast
Banned

You make no sense, your on ignore, you dont deserve a response..... But ill entertain u..

I agree with Motormouth etc... Same way SGP did dirt in other platforms we prob never knew about, if they shared that info a lot of customers like Rude etc. would STILL have their money..

If FP did wrong id be the first to bash them too.. I dont protect any business or people with no morals, integrity or values...
i agree with with the morals issue,but speed shop employees are not vetted as well as.....say a czar.try and hire someone without baggage in this business and you'll have lonely shop.

you keep pointing out "shops" that did wrong and the need to expose them....what exactly did coach's shop do to this motor to deserve bad press?

EDIT: just by saying i make no sense doesn't make it so

Last edited by go-fast; 10-19-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

i agree with with the morals issue,but speed shop employees are not vetted as well as.....say a czar.try and hire someone without baggage in this business and you'll have lonely shop.

you keep pointing out "shops" that did wrong and the need to expose them....what exactly did coach's shop do to this motor to deserve bad press?
Hire Jeremy Tibbs...... Simple..... Coach's shop didnt do the **** up per say.. It was in PF, when JT owned it and JT **** up only.... But we will see what Joe@Sage decides with JZurita..... What I say means ****.. I just hate to see anyone raped...
Old 10-19-2009, 10:28 PM
go-fast
Banned

Hire Jeremy Tibbs...... Simple..... Coach's shop didnt do the **** up per say.. It was in PF, when JT owned it and JT **** up only.... But we will see what Joe@Sage decides with JZurita..... What I say means ****.. I just hate to see anyone raped...

if stuff was on his build sheet and not installed he deserves compensation,i've said this from the beginning.if jt tried "experimental" pressure spring mods...again he deserves compensation.i guess we'll have to wait and see if he belongs in this community after the smoke clears,but coach shouldn't suffer for jt's short comings,especially if they had no business affiliation when it all happened.

i wish coach would come on and at least try to moderate this mess.....willing or not he is involved and could be instrumental in resolving this.it seems jt started to work this out,hopefully he'll set it right.

jt,if your reading this and you likely are i'm not going to tell you what to do.....
but i will tell you what i would do,any disagreement with a customer is a full refund,parts,labor all of it....my good name is worth more than any amount money or sacrifice.rolling in the mud like this is a loser even if you win a legal battle,you still lost.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:52 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

With all due respect to Mike and go-fast...

I like coachk. BUT after all the lies and solid physical evidence that have been exposed about JT, it is time IMO for coach to decide which side of the fence he is on.

Even though the dirt was done while JT was in charge at PF, coach has been a staunch JT supporter over the years and decided to hire him as his lead tech. In light of everything that has been exposed about JT being a scammer and ripping people off in the community, plenty of shops would have fired JT by now if they were in the same position as coach. I'm confident that coach could find a suitable replacement fairly quickly. There are good and honest mechanics out there with real talent that exceeds their bravado (unlike JT) who would be happy to have JT's job. I don't see how somebody as a stand-up guy with a reputable shop can remain as neutral as Switzerland on this.

If coach chooses to be on JT's side of the fence by continuing to support him and keeping him employed as his lead tech... At what point does the professional courtesy end and the VQ community start to hold coach responsible for the associations he chooses to keep?

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 10-19-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

I feel a bunch of Pms prob under the fence too....
Old 10-19-2009, 11:09 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

if stuff was on his build sheet and not installed he deserves compensation,i've said this from the beginning.if jt tried "experimental" pressure spring mods...again he deserves compensation.i guess we'll have to wait and see if he belongs in this community after the smoke clears,but coach shouldn't suffer for jt's short comings,especially if they had no business affiliation when it all happened.

i wish coach would come on and at least try to moderate this mess.....willing or not he is involved and could be instrumental in resolving this.it seems jt started to work this out,hopefully he'll set it right.

jt,if your reading this and you likely are i'm not going to tell you what to do.....
but i will tell you what i would do,any disagreement with a customer is a full refund,parts,labor all of it....my good name is worth more than any amount money or sacrifice.rolling in the mud like this is a loser even if you win a legal battle,you still lost.
+1 about the compensation and coach taking a proactive role to get this resolved. coach has more power of persuasion over JT to make this right than anyone else does.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:13 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

When you hide the truth, no matter what, some people dont change...... Innocent customers will suffer.... But lets give him another chance right....
Old 10-20-2009, 12:10 AM
go-fast
Banned

When you hide the truth, no matter what, some people dont change...... Innocent customers will suffer.... But lets give him another chance right....
i think hiding the truth is a mistake,but i also have consideration for collateral damage.if jt did wrong he should be held accountable

he has alot of time invested in this platform and being chased away is going to cost him (and coach) dearly.

there's nothing truer than being judged by the company you keep.it's just a shame it's playing out on someone like coach.i'm still not sure how much he knew and when.(and is why i continue to plug for him)
Old 10-20-2009, 12:25 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

i think hiding the truth is a mistake,but i also have consideration for collateral damage.if jt did wrong he should be held accountable

he has alot of time invested in this platform and being chased away is going to cost him (and coach) dearly.

there's nothing truer than being judged by the company you keep.it's just a shame it's playing out on someone like coach.i'm still not sure how much he knew and when.(and is why i continue to plug for him)
Even if coach didn't know the truth about JT until the vid of the teardown at VTR was posted, I'd say coach has an important decision to make now... Do the right thing and get rid of this scammer, or face the consequences for continuing to support someone who is just as shady as Scott Bush and Mark Gust.

Hopefully coach isn't letting his personal friendship with JT blind him to the truth and interfere with his better judgement.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 10-20-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:06 AM
Joe@Sage

Coach was not part of it but he hired J T and people should know the work J T does if they are getting ready to pay hard earned money for a job.
Coach is not out there performing the work he has J T doing it knowing what he has done and the crap work he is capable of .
How can J T do what he did and then come on here and try to put up a defense.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:33 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I gotta agree with a few guys here.. I love coach and all.. but he is still hanging with JT and believing everything JT says even after all the evidence and all the stories.. at some point if you keep hanging around with people like that its going to fall back on your own reputation.. i'm just saying

Quick Reply: Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane