Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 05:57 AM
joe~075

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe@Sage
Well here's the deal. I send J T a pm over on the Camaro forums telling him I am going to post the video of J Zurita's motor and pics of mine and the story of what a rip off piece of **** he is . He then calls me pleading with me not to do that and he is willing to come to my shop and do what ever it takes to redo booth engines all at his expense so he can clear his name.

Of course he had a whole bunch of ******** excuses why it all happened and how he did everything right and how Vinny is just trying to make him look bad. He tells me to call John and check with him and let him know what we decide. So I talk to John and we both agree that this is probably the only shot we have to get anything out of his lame ***, so we are reluctanlty willing to do it; not because we want him to build the motors again, but it seems to be the only way to get whole and regroup some of our losses. He tells me to just call the shop when we are ready.

Surprise!, I have been trying to call for 3 days now and no one answers the phone or returns any of my messages. What a piece of ****, but this does not surprise me one bit. We should let the entire car community know before he screws any one else. By the way, coach wont even answer his shop phone when he sees my #. That's pretty shady, when J T told me to call the shop .

After everything im reading Why would you have jt do the work again on your cars after the sh*t job he did in the first place.how long you think its going to take for him to complete both motors and get machine work done while staying at your shop and complete everything, it will never be done the right way and you'll be going through the same crap again.

you should post something on the other forum about jt before he screws someone else.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:53 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by go-fast
i agree with with the morals issue,but speed shop employees are not vetted as well as.....say a czar.
I hope it's better actually............

Obama’s Car Czar Linked to Bribery Scandal

Obama “Performance Czar” Knocked Out By Tax Scandal

Obama's Safe School Czar Apologizes for Hiding Case of Pedophilia

President Obama's diversity czar at the Federal Communications Commission has spoken publicly of getting white media executives to "step down" in favor of minorities, prescribed policies to make liberal talk radio more successful, and described Hugo Chavez's rise to power in Venezuela "an incredible revolution."
Old 10-20-2009, 07:09 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

way to suck buzzard.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:18 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Motormouth
way to suck buzzard.
How to Develop a Thicker Skin
Old 10-20-2009, 07:19 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by go-fast
try and look at it this way......he was considered for work at pf,right?what if he was hired there and this crap went down then?would you witch hunt sharif?

nobody likes this and the whole thing smells of crap but why kick coach in the nuts?will it help recover losses?will it put jt out of business?.....he's already out of business.

so what would be acomplished?......nothing (but harm to a third party)

if jt is broke (blood from a stone comment) and feels responsible for this fubar,maybe it would be wise to take a loan from coach...or wherever and put this to rest for everyones sake.

i see this as a best case senario,you just need to figure out what number everyone can live with.
If Sharif brought JT aboard now after the video and the customer feedback, I would be extremely surprised though

I know what you are saying, and would agree it is a valid point... however, there is a difference between being a shop employee, and running the shop. I have no idea how involved Coachk is going to be (was he just fronting money or was he planning on being the Sharif to JT's Sandy).

that would change my opinion but from the way JT was talking, this is 'his' shop.

Last edited by Motormouth; 10-20-2009 at 07:20 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:27 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

JT has the prerequisites to be in Obama's administration... Shady past, f*cked up morals, **** poor excuses, and frequent use of diversion tactics to steer away from the truth
Old 10-20-2009, 07:35 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If a Client orders CP Pistons and you never order them/leave in Stock pistons you are a scammer to me!! I would straight up ban you on all accounts. Bottom line, I despise that ****!
Old 10-20-2009, 08:19 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
JT has the prerequisites to be in Obama's administration... Shady past, f*cked up morals, **** poor excuses, and frequent use of diversion tactics to steer away from the truth
Very true....very true....

I understand what you guys are saying....But dont you all think CoachK deserves to be contacted and spoken to before this hits the fan. I know the OP's have been trying to contact him...and I know the OP's cannot wait forever for JT to correct this....But I do agree with go-fast.

Alot of us have been fooled by JT...including me.......I am sure Coach/Tom is in the same boat. Its just sad that posting this over there will hurt the wrong person.....and once again....I am not telling the OP not to post....I am just asking you to PLEASE speak to CoachK first. He is really a good man and I am sure he will have a fix for this.

I said it before....Parts or cash is the only thing you should accept from JT.....having him touch your car again would just be stupid.

OP....let me know if you cannot get in touch with Tom.....I will give him a heads-up....
Old 10-20-2009, 09:30 AM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

you get the funny
Old 10-20-2009, 10:15 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Alot of us have been fooled by JT...including me.......I am sure Coach/Tom is in the same boat. Its just sad that posting this over there will hurt the wrong person.....and once again....I am not telling the OP not to post....I am just asking you to PLEASE speak to CoachK first. He is really a good man and I am sure he will have a fix for this..
Mike.. you know i love coach as much as you do.. but at this point its not even being fooled.. its turning a blind eye.. the evidence is there.. stevie wonder can see the evidence.. coach can't say we are picking on JT anymore.. its plain as day.. i don't care what excuse JT could tell coach.. the evidence is there.. this is no longer a witch hunt.. its a search and recovery mission.. damage is done.. now its time to quarantine the area and make sure no one else gets infected
Old 10-20-2009, 10:38 AM
JZurita

Originally Posted by XKR
Very true....very true....

I understand what you guys are saying....But dont you all think CoachK deserves to be contacted and spoken to before this hits the fan. I know the OP's have been trying to contact him...and I know the OP's cannot wait forever for JT to correct this....But I do agree with go-fast.

Alot of us have been fooled by JT...including me.......I am sure Coach/Tom is in the same boat. Its just sad that posting this over there will hurt the wrong person.....and once again....I am not telling the OP not to post....I am just asking you to PLEASE speak to CoachK first. He is really a good man and I am sure he will have a fix for this.

I said it before....Parts or cash is the only thing you should accept from JT.....having him touch your car again would just be stupid.

OP....let me know if you cannot get in touch with Tom.....I will give him a heads-up....
I've been in contact with Coach for a few weeks. I've also just CC'ed him on a response I sent to JT. I'm making sure he is aware of everything his employee is doing.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:49 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
Mike.. you know i love coach as much as you do.. but at this point its not even being fooled.. its turning a blind eye.. the evidence is there.. stevie wonder can see the evidence.. coach can't say we are picking on JT anymore.. its plain as day.. i don't care what excuse JT could tell coach.. the evidence is there.. this is no longer a witch hunt.. its a search and recovery mission.. damage is done.. now its time to quarantine the area and make sure no one else gets infected
This is sad....JT deserves this beat down....not Coach....I know what you are saying Doug....I know Coach was thinking he could change JT ..or should I say "clean him up".....this is because he is a good man.

Believe me...there is nothing i would love to do more than to give JT the RA/VRT beat down...I live for this...I have PM'ed Coach to warn him of the coming floods....

All I am asking is to give a good person ( Coach) a change to respond...I dont want you guys to burn down a house to kill one flea ( JT)....Give Coach a chance to make the first move...

Originally Posted by JZurita
I've been in contact with Coach for a few weeks. I've also just CC'ed him on a response I sent to JT. I'm making sure he is aware of everything his employee is doing.
Thanks JZ.....you are a good person....I am just hoping he can see the hell thats about to come down on JT.

Last edited by XKR; 10-20-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:17 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Agent 601

Did you guys know about this This is sad....I am trying to get in touch with Tom.....Doug...if you do ...let me know how he is doing...

On a side note...I hope this is not one of JT's tricks to get the Recon Unit off his back....He knows we are coming....

Last edited by XKR; 10-20-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:25 PM
doug

that is news to me also.. i hope coach is doing better.. and i hate to say it.. but i hope JT isn't the cause of his stress
Old 10-20-2009, 12:33 PM
Motormouth
Banned

I hope it is just a cover story for coachk dumping his ***.
"Well, let me say that Jeremy did finally call me. It was not his fault for the delay. Tom had locked everyone out of the shop and just kind of bailed on the business. Very unprofessional, if you ask me. Jeremy answered all my questions and concerns about the kit, and making the changes to make everything perfect will not be as much trouble as I had anticipated. I will be taking this car up to RPM's dyno day this Saturday and will post numbers afterward. I wish Jeremy the best of luck and success in his future endevours."
hmm

Last edited by Motormouth; 10-20-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:52 PM
doug

I don't know the full story.. but what i don't like is coach coming off as the bad guy and JT the good guy
Old 10-20-2009, 12:54 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Motormouth
I hope it is just a cover story for coachk dumping his ***.
"Well, let me say that Jeremy did finally call me. It was not his fault for the delay. Tom had locked everyone out of the shop and just kind of bailed on the business. Very unprofessional, if you ask me. Jeremy answered all my questions and concerns about the kit, and making the changes to make everything perfect will not be as much trouble as I had anticipated. I will be taking this car up to RPM's dyno day this Saturday and will post numbers afterward. I wish Jeremy the best of luck and success in his future endevours."
hmm
I am now confused... Are they trying to say Coach is the bad guy?? I bet JZ's story shocked the he'll out of Coach... So he just cut his loses and close shop!!!
Old 10-20-2009, 01:28 PM
go-fast
Banned

if you feel guilty,you should....you know who you are.

you put a man in the hospital who harmed nobody
Old 10-20-2009, 01:45 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
I don't know the full story.. but what i don't like is coach coming off as the bad guy and JT the good guy
Doug.... This would be an easy fix.... After this thread is posted over there... The only car JT will convert to FI is a Yogo!!!
Old 10-20-2009, 02:00 PM
JZurita

According to JT, the cause was the first message I sent Coach over a week ago. I thought it was BS when he first mentioned that I put him in the hospital. Who knows? Maybe it's still BS.

Quick Reply: Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane