Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 08:53 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
i am sure quadcam has already talked to JT by now, maybe he can enlighten us with a bit more info

BTW...I returned your call

Last edited by XKR; 10-26-2009 at 08:55 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:57 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like how quadcam tried to defend him..... I dont care if Vinny said it was running on 1 cylinder.. It was still missing forged parts and a shitty *** block...
Old 10-26-2009, 09:05 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
I like how quadcam tried to defend him..... I dont care if Vinny said it was running on 1 cylinder.. It was still missing forged parts and a shitty *** block...
Trying to defend JT would be the same as trying to defend Mark/SGP and MrS......not possible...
Old 10-26-2009, 10:13 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

that would just make a smart-version navigolf

mike... i missed it...ill get back to you later 4 sure
Old 10-26-2009, 12:40 PM
XKR

that would just make a smart-version navigolf

mike... i missed it...ill get back to you later 4 sure
Are you saying he is up for the "NavGulf" 2009 award
Old 10-26-2009, 01:09 PM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i am sure quadcam has already talked to JT by now, maybe he can enlighten us with a bit more info
nope.... the cell phone number I had for Jeremy is no longer his number. I don't have a way a getting in contact with him. I would guess it has been over 2 months, maybe 3 since I last spoke to Jeremy.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:19 PM
QuadCam

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
I'm glad I was able to entertain you.

I didn't come on here to defend Jeremy. I commented to say that I don't know anymore than most of you. I also thought the motor video was going to be much worse of a disaster than what is in the video. Some of the comments made it seem much worse. I don't want to downplay JZ's problem; he's definately been put in a bad situation.

I have never been someone to come on these boards and start any drama.... I always just tried to give technical advice and help other forum users. Please don't drag me into this situation.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:35 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Are you saying he is up for the "NavGulf" 2009 award

i still think robertk or another of sgp nuthuggers would be more fitting for 2009 navigolf syndrome award...truly went full blown navigolf-style...see part of the requierment is that despite the massive evidence and fail you they have to still "blindly" defend....
On JT's drama... a lot of candidates ...sure, but many have held back because of the evidence(so far)...
Old 10-26-2009, 02:22 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by QuadCam
I'm glad I was able to entertain you.

I didn't come on here to defend Jeremy. I commented to say that I don't know anymore than most of you. I also thought the motor video was going to be much worse of a disaster than what is in the video. Some of the comments made it seem much worse. I don't want to downplay JZ's problem; he's definately been put in a bad situation.

I have never been someone to come on these boards and start any drama.... I always just tried to give technical advice and help other forum users. Please don't drag me into this situation.
Riiiiiight... The video wasn't that bad cuz there was only a little bit of fraud involved in that motor build. And nobody drug you into this. You are the one who came in here, made a "witch hunt" comment and tried to downplay the video. You haven't even acknowledged or commented on the proof of fraud exposed in that video, nor have you admitted that JT ripped this poor guy off. Yet you express sympathy for Jon's "situation". You are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 10-26-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:40 PM
w0ady

guess all we can really do now is wait for some sort of resolution out of this. hopefully it doesnt take forever.

again best wishes to tom and i hope he comes out of this ok. guilty or not, someones health isnt something to be taken lightly.

ps xkr is fronting me to open a new performance shop here in fl selling garrett turbonators.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:43 PM
QuadCam

I can't comment on what is fraud and what isn't. I would only be speculating. I don't know what was promissed, what was sold, what was performed. What has been presented doesn't look good in regards to Jeremy......

I made the comments on the video not in regards to "fraud" but in regards to the engine failure. The total engine failure could have been much worse.

the "witch hunt" comment I made was about the forum members here going after Tom's business; it wasn't about this 350Z motor.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

quad, stfu cause you fail. open your eyes man, look at all evidence, look at the camaro5forum fraud. does JT have some incriminating pictures of you a goat or something? good god man, wake up!
Old 10-26-2009, 04:19 PM
QuadCam

Originally Posted by Nexx
quad, stfu cause you fail. open your eyes man, look at all evidence, look at the camaro5forum fraud. does JT have some incriminating pictures of you a goat or something? good god man, wake up!
seriously Nexx? stfu??? how articulate you are?

I give up in here.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:20 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

i've typed LOL many times on the internet.. rarely do i actually laugh out loud.. this would be one of those rare occasions
Old 10-26-2009, 04:23 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Shout out to 2004Black350z .. https://my350z.com/forum/7871749-post16.html

for deleting this thread when he was the OP after it was brought back to life.. nice to be JT's errand boy huh? too bad you can't delete it now
Old 10-26-2009, 04:46 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

& !!!
Old 10-26-2009, 05:19 PM
XKR

i still think robertk or another of sgp nuthuggers would be more fitting for 2009 navigolf syndrome award...truly went full blown navigolf-style...see part of the requierment is that despite the massive evidence and fail you they have to still "blindly" defend....
On JT's drama... a lot of candidates ...sure, but many have held back because of the evidence(so far)...
OK kool.....because we dont give out the NavGolf Award as easy as they give out the Nobel Prize.....you have to earn it...you have to show you have done something to earn it like our 2008 winner Lawchick...the village idiot....Now that boy worked his azz off for that prize

Originally Posted by w0ady
guess all we can really do now is wait for some sort of resolution out of this. hopefully it doesnt take forever.

again best wishes to tom and i hope he comes out of this ok. guilty or not, someones health isnt something to be taken lightly.

ps xkr is fronting me to open a new performance shop here in fl selling garrett turbonators.

Originally Posted by QuadCam
I can't comment on what is fraud and what isn't. I would only be speculating. I don't know what was promissed, what was sold, what was performed. What has been presented doesn't look good in regards to Jeremy......

I made the comments on the video not in regards to "fraud" but in regards to the engine failure. The total engine failure could have been much worse.

the "witch hunt" comment I made was about the forum members here going after Tom's business; it wasn't about this 350Z motor.
No one over here has gone after Tom's business.....they have only asked questions. For those who dont know Tom...I am quite sure things look strange.

Last edited by XKR; 10-26-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:30 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by w0ady

Don't hold your breath. JT is unemployed and I belive he said himself that he had no money for the re-build, now no shop in FL either. Unfortunately, JZ is jacked up....period

The most he will ever get in terms of satisfaction is to continue to try and track down JT and other shops and forums and make his life as difficult as possible.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:40 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Cass007
Don't hold your breath. JT is unemployed and I belive he said himself that he had no money for the re-build, now no shop in FL either. Unfortunately, JZ is jacked up....period

The most he will ever get in terms of satisfaction is to continue to try and track down JT and other shops and forums and make his life as difficult as possible.
Thats what RU is here for.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:45 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I lost all respect for Quadcam... He is the next Navygolf/Lawchick....

Quick Reply: Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane