Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Limp Mode Tuning Lower Intake Runner

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2016, 11:53 AM
waldo36

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Limp Mode Tuning Lower Intake Runner

Just because this company was just mentioned in an unrelated thread, I wanted to start this one.

I was looking through the the Never Ending Details website that has some Limp Mode Tuning parts and found they offer a port and polished with ceramic coating. Does anybody have any experience with these guys?

Does anybody think that lower runner would be worth while purchase? I have a spare runner I was going to port/polish myself, is it worth it to get theirs?

http://www.nedautoparts.com/collecti...nt=10001592965
Old 01-17-2016, 02:41 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM
Premier MemberSuper Moderator

Received 2,331 Likes on 1,679 Posts

I'm sure it helps, is it worth it, no idea. For best results I would want the heads matched to the lower intake , matched to the mid runners.
Old 02-18-2016, 01:09 AM
Surfer90291

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I wish they'd be more specific about "power, flow, and better balance to front cylinders". Don't really care about the brembo caliper finish.
Yes having the ports matched throughout would be sweet.

Last edited by Surfer90291; 02-18-2016 at 01:10 AM.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:24 PM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

That guy is a scam artist from the 350z facebook group. His parts are crap and he asks knowledgeable people to pretend back his products so he can make sales. Stay away from him.
The following users liked this post:
waldo36 (02-22-2016)
Old 02-22-2016, 05:18 PM
waldo36

Originally Posted by 0jiggy0
That guy is a scam artist from the 350z facebook group. His parts are crap and he asks knowledgeable people to pretend back his products so he can make sales. Stay away from him.
Duely noted, thank you sir. Good thing I haven't gone through with this yet.
Old 07-13-2016, 03:56 PM
nova15566

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by waldo36
I'm not sure who that is above posting... but none of that is true. If it were he'd post factual information to support it.

The LMT na car ran 12.818 using this and many others have since copied it (porting) and or run ours... porting works on pretty much every internal combustion engine due to the fact of it being an air pump.

There is not a single person that has ever been scammed... if so, come forward.

nedautoparts is well known in the community and has an outstanding record... which LMT is a partner with.

People have been upset that LMT was doing things for less than others. Many of these well known individual since the op is speaking of got base maps for their customers or personal cars from LMT... LMT has never approached anyone as a sponsor or whatever... if there's evidence please show... LMT has however been asked for a sponsor deal.

If the original poster is still interested LMT will extended a ported coated lower runner offer for $150 shipped if you include the core which can be found for 50 on ebay.

Contact LMT via their Facebook page and see the actual feedback.
I'll also note... others are doing this port work at a price of 450 plus 150 core...
https://m.facebook.com/limpmodetuning/
Old 07-13-2016, 04:02 PM
Ell'sG35C

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just because this company was just mentioned in an unrelated thread, I wanted to start this one.

I was looking through the the Never Ending Details website that has some Limp Mode Tuning parts and found they offer a port and polished with ceramic coating. Does anybody have any experience with these guys?

Does anybody think that lower runner would be worth while purchase? I have a spare runner I was going to port/polish myself, is it worth it to get theirs?

http://www.nedautoparts.com/collecti...nt=10001592965

Did you read any of the reviews on the website? They have plenty of reviews. Check it out.

https://www.nedautoparts.com/product...uning-4-intake
nova15566 (07-13-2016)
Old 07-13-2016, 04:10 PM
nova15566

I'm not sure who that is above posting... but none of that is true. If it were he'd post factual information to support it.

The LMT na car ran 12.818 using this and many others have since copied it (porting) and or run ours... porting works on pretty much every internal combustion engine due to the fact of it being an air pump.

There is not a single person that has ever been scammed... if so, come forward.

nedautoparts is well known in the community and has an outstanding record... which LMT is a partner with.

People have been upset that LMT was doing things for less than others. Many of these well known individual since the op is speaking of got base maps for their customers or personal cars from LMT... LMT has never approached anyone as a sponsor or whatever... if there's evidence please show... LMT has however been asked for a sponsor deal.

If the original poster is still interested LMT will extended a ported coated lower runner offer for $150 shipped if you include the core which can be found for 50 on ebay.

Contact LMT via their Facebook page and see the actual feedback.
I'll also note... others are doing this port work at a price of 450 plus 150 core...
https://m.facebook.com/limpmodetuning/
Old 07-13-2016, 04:11 PM
slotafun

What makes you think hes a scam artist? I run some of his parts and only saw gains.
nova15566 (07-13-2016)
Old 07-13-2016, 04:17 PM
nova15566

I just realized the above is Joe Donte or however you spell it. He's someone who was refused tuning and had had a personal issue with LMT despite never working with them... stemming from a sale to me that he flaked on...

BluestreamDE (07-20-2016)
Old 07-13-2016, 04:20 PM
tdodd

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My question to the guy throwing around names like "scammer" would be what did they scam YOU on?

Well I have an 03 g35 coupe that was down for years between big shot shops over pricing and not doing the work they claimed BUT LMT wouldn't give up without assisting me in every way possible to get it running. And since December of last year my car has been back on the road.

First going with the lower intake runner, to upgrading to their level three fuel system my car has just gotten stronger and stronger. Seriously, LMT nor NED has led me wrong and this is coming from someone who has not only talked to these guys, ordered parts, but from someone who car may still be down if it was for these guys.

So I ask again..
Has anyone else on here actually had these parts bc I have and I stand by the company.

Good luck whichever u decide sir/ma'am.

Last edited by tdodd; 07-13-2016 at 04:22 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by tdodd:
Ell'sG35C (07-13-2016), nova15566 (07-13-2016)
Old 07-13-2016, 04:51 PM
Terrell27

Default LMT products are the best hands down!

I currently have the LMT 4" intake and ported runners along with the base tune. I'll tell everyone their base tune alone blew my original dyno tune away. There was no comparison, it was night and day. All you will see is gains with their products no bs. I recommend them over anyone for tuning and go fast parts.
nova15566 (07-13-2016)
Old 07-13-2016, 05:23 PM
nova15566

One more note... in Joe's sig... he's running ported lower and upper... smfh. Lol.
Old 07-20-2016, 09:10 AM
BluestreamDE

Received 289 Likes on 232 Posts

That port/polished lower runner really looks like a fine piece of work, I wonder if there would be gains for FI guys to port them with the Kinetix Manifold runners.
nova15566 (07-26-2016)
Old 07-24-2016, 08:00 AM
waldo36

I think how ironic this comment that was made several months ago, and now all of a sudden these random people just show up to speak so highly of LMT.

And I'm going to trust Jiggy as I've seen a lot of his input, and would say he knows a good fair share. And now with a couple of these people are making their first post on the site on this thread...sketchy to say the least.

No matter anyway, started doing it myself and currently working on rebuilding a motor I came across.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:53 AM
nova15566

I think how ironic this comment that was made several months ago, and now all of a sudden these random people just show up to speak so highly of LMT.

And I'm going to trust Jiggy as I've seen a lot of his input, and would say he knows a good fair share. And now with a couple of these people are making their first post on the site on this thread...sketchy to say the least.

No matter anyway, started doing it myself and currently working on rebuilding a motor I came across.
It's odd that you find that odd... many of us don't use the forums anymore since Facebook has taken off with car pages.

I've been around for a very long time. Still waiting for an actual account of scamming. Nedautoparts is very well known and has very good feedback... as does LMT. It's one thing to show actual proof... another to make a comment that crossed over to libel. That member has never worked with LMT.
If it's who I think it is... it stems back to us refusing to tune their vehicle due do to the way a sale from him to us went... ie... he flaked on an intake manifold... no money exhchanged but... he was shady. I have the pm to back this up and the pm of them asking to be tuned.

It's one thing to have a personal issue with someone... but another to attack them without proof.

Of course it took a while to respond. People that rarely come on to forums are less likely to see this until someone shares it with them... then of course... I shared it with LMT customers and... they came through... the people who've been there.

The images speak for themselves.
The offer of doing it for basically half price speaks for itself...
In fact...
Old 07-26-2016, 11:00 AM
nova15566

Originally Posted by BluestreamDE
That port/polished lower runner really looks like a fine piece of work, I wonder if there would be gains for FI guys to port them with the Kinetix Manifold runners.
LMT and Ellison at Nedautoparts would like to extend this offer...

Free port and polish lower runner. Coated/painted. Choice. Rough texture port (nitrous/boost or na secondary injection), swirl texture port (na/ boost), smooth port (boost).

Only charge is shipping and core. So, about $75. If you include a core it will be $25.
This is a one time thing. Message on the lmt Facebook and just show your profile personally side so they know it's you
Old 07-26-2016, 01:41 PM
Conway_160

Received 341 Likes on 280 Posts

Wait is this for anyone or just someone with a Kinetix manifold?
Old 07-26-2016, 03:07 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

Received 1,025 Likes on 782 Posts

Originally Posted by nova15566
LMT and Ellison at Nedautoparts would like to extend this offer...

Free port and polish lower runner. Coated/painted. Choice. Rough texture port (nitrous/boost or na secondary injection), swirl texture port (na/ boost), smooth port (boost).

Only charge is shipping and core. So, about $75. If you include a core it will be $25.
This is a one time thing. Message on the lmt Facebook and just show your profile personally side so they know it's you
i want in on that...no coating though..leave raw.

How do i make it happen? You have crap parts...blah blah...ned sucks.

that enough?

Hook me up.