Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

NC Z owners Directory

Old 12-17-2005, 01:54 PM
robbycolli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wait just a minute. i want some of that "track days". Let me know whats up K.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:17 PM
KTaylor

Originally Posted by robbycolli
Alright rob you should deffently come up with us its on february 10- 11 at VIR. Theres one about every month if you go with different types of clubs but the tarheel scca one is in february. it should be alot of fun. i still need to give you a ride to convince you to go TT with your Z .
Old 12-17-2005, 09:54 PM
futbol333

hey guys....been talkin with a guy from NJ and we are thinkin of a meet in February between the 19th and 25th....gotta get more details and put it together but any of you guys down? ...let me know

-Cameron

Last edited by futbol333; 12-17-2005 at 09:56 PM.
Old 12-18-2005, 08:26 AM
KTaylor

Originally Posted by futbol333
hey guys....been talkin with a guy from NJ and we are thinkin of a meet in February between the 19th and 25th....gotta get more details and put it together but any of you guys down? ...let me know

-Cameron

Sounds good cameron im in.
Old 12-18-2005, 03:14 PM
M3racer36

I didnt realize there were so many z's in wilmington, there is still a couple that arent registered either. Inovashin you should have kept the SC, swapped the headgasket on it and then put a bl61 on it.

Last edited by M3racer36; 12-18-2005 at 04:47 PM.
Old 12-18-2005, 07:48 PM
KTaylor

Originally Posted by M3racer36
I didnt realize there were so many z's in wilmington,

Yeah there are alot of Z's here not many modded ones though mostly just old guys that want to feel young again. haha
Old 12-19-2005, 03:58 AM
Stack

Originally Posted by Red XIII
Ok, well I started to read those links for a few seconds, but I got bored pretty quick (my attention span is limited). I didn't see anything that would point me in the right direction. What I am wondering is if "I" were to take the responsibility to start one, are there any requirements, or do I just say "Hey, I'm starting a new Cape Fear Z club, this is where we are going to meet..."??? I tried to get another z owner in Wilmington to take it on, but all he said was, "You lead, and I'll follow." So is that all Wilmington is needing? 'Cause I could probably do that. If it involves building a web site and all that... It might take a while because I don't know much about how to do that. I could learn though if need be.
Yeah... pretty much thats all you need to do lol

Patience is always a good thing to have... you'll have good days (more than 3 cars/people showing up for a meeting or gathering) and bad days (less than 3 cars lol) ... might not be a bad idea to make a couple road trips to some other club's meetings... maybe Triangle Z Club in Cary - 1st Tuesday of each month... or Emerald City in Greenville, NC... 2nd tuesday's.

One of the easiest things to do without committing to a regular meeting, is to help organize caravans to other events... like car shows

... ok never mind... my husband is getting pissed at me for wanting to do this.
Well... this could be a problem... let us know if there's anything we can do to help
Old 12-19-2005, 03:59 AM
Stack

Originally Posted by robbycolli
WWW.TIMETRIALS.NET

Old 12-19-2005, 04:19 AM
002-M-P

Originally Posted by KTaylor
Yeah there are alot of Z's here not many modded ones though mostly just old guys that want to feel young again. haha
Its sad, I have never seen a Z with more than just aftermarket wheels on the street in Hickory or Raleigh, unless I knew prior to the fact that they were gonna be there (like a show or dyno day or something).
Old 12-19-2005, 04:25 AM
Stack

Originally Posted by 002-M-P
Its sad, I have never seen a Z with more than just aftermarket wheels on the street in Hickory or Raleigh, unless I knew prior to the fact that they were gonna be there (like a show or dyno day or something).
You're not looking hard enough in Raleigh... they are definately out there... though as far as modded ones, you'll see more Z32s... but they will be stealthy, and prolly spank that TT 350

LOL j/k ... they are out there though - you'll most likely see them the 1st tuesday of each month in cary
Old 12-19-2005, 05:30 AM
M3racer36

Yeah there are alot of Z's here not many modded ones though mostly just old guys that want to feel young again. ha
Yeh I knew that, you see one every ten feet here in wilmington. I just meant I didnt know there as many enthusiasts as there were.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:12 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

My list of email addresses:

HoldThisForMe
Stack
ZPirate
PapaTango
KTaylor
WaitilUseeMyZ
Sisko99
Red XIII
bigdaddy
idrmofs7
DoomCue
002-M-P
NissanGuy
Low J.
mc350z
robbycolli
Jrb300z
Inovashn
baileyrx
Sharif@Forged
Old 12-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Inovashn

Originally Posted by M3racer36
I didnt realize there were so many z's in wilmington, there is still a couple that arent registered either. Inovashin you should have kept the SC, swapped the headgasket on it and then put a bl61 on it.

do i know you from somewhere, or how did you know that i had a sc. It was totalled thats why I didn't swap the headgasket on it. I don't think that would fix it.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:35 PM
Red XIII

Originally Posted by Stack
Yeah... pretty much thats all you need to do lol

Patience is always a good thing to have... you'll have good days (more than 3 cars/people showing up for a meeting or gathering) and bad days (less than 3 cars lol) ... might not be a bad idea to make a couple road trips to some other club's meetings... maybe Triangle Z Club in Cary - 1st Tuesday of each month... or Emerald City in Greenville, NC... 2nd tuesday's.

One of the easiest things to do without committing to a regular meeting, is to help organize caravans to other events... like car shows

Well... this could be a problem... let us know if there's anything we can do to help
lol... : ) We were having a bad day. And the fact that an old guy hit my z and not having it for a week now, plus all the other idiot drivers in Wilmington that day, were not helping my attitude much. I'm better now. : )

Once I get my z back and get my January plans mapped out... I will consider heading up the z club if no one else wants to take the lead. I don't want to step on any toes because I am a newbie to the z world. I'll need to study up.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:01 PM
M3racer36

do i know you from somewhere, or how did you know that i had a sc. It was totalled thats why I didn't swap the headgasket on it. I don't think that would fix it.
Nah Ive just seen the car around, I'm sure you have seen some of my cars around town also. I was just saying you had good power potential easily in your old car, people didn't realize how easily modable the 2jz ge's actually are. I dont think you went wrong with the z though, they are badass cars.
Old 12-19-2005, 06:55 PM
Inovashn

i actually had plans for the turbo after tax returns this coming year, but oh well. somethings just weren't meant to be.
Old 12-19-2005, 07:37 PM
idrmofs7

ya i woulndt mind meeting up with some other Z's arround not too many here in Fayetteville and even if there are you dont see any modded ones other than 20'' bling blings!
Old 12-20-2005, 05:15 AM
M3racer36

actually had plans for the turbo after tax returns this coming year, but oh well. somethings just weren't meant to be
Oh well boost the z. You wont make as much power as easily, but it will still be fun. Here is a link to some pics of my old cars, im sure you have seen them around.
http://community.webshots.com/user/snakeman20

Last edited by M3racer36; 12-20-2005 at 05:17 AM.
Old 12-20-2005, 11:54 AM
PapaTango

Originally Posted by idrmofs7
ya i woulndt mind meeting up with some other Z's arround not too many here in Fayetteville and even if there are you dont see any modded ones other than 20'' bling blings!
I work on Ft. Bragg so there are at least two of us!!

+1 on the 20" bling-blings! I've never seen uglier modified cars anywhere else!! I've yet to see a car with a body kit in any color other than primer gray!!
Old 12-20-2005, 07:09 PM
azaz

SN: azaz
Site: none
Club: none
Car: 2003 SB 350Z

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NC Z owners Directory