Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

NC Z owners Directory

Old 12-21-2005, 07:22 AM
mcduck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure how I missed this so far, Robin. Anyway...

SN: mcduck (same on all Z forums)
Site1: http://www.zdayzevents.com
Site2: http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/User:mcduck
Club: Carolina Z club
Car: 2003 Brickyard 350Z
Old 12-21-2005, 12:04 PM
Inovashn

mcduck

your names sounds familiar. were you on the clublexus forums at all.
Old 12-21-2005, 12:36 PM
KTaylor

Originally Posted by M3racer36
Yeh I knew that, you see one every ten feet here in wilmington. I just meant I didnt know there as many enthusiasts as there were.

Dane is this you. when you gonna trade that juncky toyota in for a real car like the Z? haha just messin your car is sick we should get a little race for fun from a roll haha and see what happens after i get my car back on 14 psi . im gonna hit u up on the cell when the dyno and tuning is goin at BnT. it should be friday or saturday cause i went by there today and they had the car all torn apart workin on it. i think xmas is comin a few days early for me this year!
Old 12-21-2005, 02:01 PM
M3racer36

It's me Im always down for a little friendly race, Im sure you will walk me since Im stock.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:32 PM
KTaylor

Originally Posted by M3racer36
It's me Im always down for a little friendly race, Im sure you will walk me since Im stock.

haha yeah your supra's bone stock. real slow haha
Old 12-22-2005, 05:24 AM
mcduck

Originally Posted by Inovashn
mcduck

your names sounds familiar. were you on the clublexus forums at all.
hmm... I don't think so. Never owned a Lexus. I have popped out on some generic enthusiast forums before, but mainly stick to the 350Z sites, mountainbiking sites, and a few PC game forums.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:26 AM
Red XIII

I don't think I'll be adding any mods for a while. It's plenty fast for me. I do need a new sound system though. Maybe an exauhst later next year so the blind people can at least hear me. I should be getting her back tomorrow from the paint shop.

If anyone in the Cape Fear - Wilmington area is interested in a club, could you PM me so I can get a list together? I was thinking we could start meeting at Paddy's Hollow because parking at the Cotton Exchange down town opens up a bunch at night. Unless there is some place else everyone would rather meet?
Old 12-22-2005, 07:03 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

My list of email addresses:

HoldThisForMe
Stack
ZPirate
PapaTango
KTaylor
WaitilUseeMyZ
Sisko99
Red XIII
bigdaddy
idrmofs7
DoomCue
002-M-P
NissanGuy
Low J.
mc350z
robbycolli
Jrb300z
Inovashn
baileyrx
Sharif@Forged
azaz
mcduck

Originally Posted by Red XIII
If anyone in the Cape Fear - Wilmington area is interested in a club, could you PM me so I can get a list together? I was thinking we could start meeting at Paddy's Hollow because parking at the Cotton Exchange down town opens up a bunch at night. Unless there is some place else everyone would rather meet?
Good luck with organizing the club. You may want to try to PM Stack or some of the guys from the Triangle Z club, they may have the info of people like Baine that have a 300zx and don't visit this forum. When we were there in Nov., there are definitly some Z's in the area.
Old 12-22-2005, 10:35 AM
buzzardmountain

Those of you that mention no Z club affiliation, as a reminder, you get a nice discount to Zdayz if you are a club member(that is a sponsor). Just one of the benefits.
Old 12-29-2005, 09:14 AM
buzzardmountain

bump
Old 12-29-2005, 05:26 PM
tfbz

Default NC Z Driver

SN: TFBZ
Retired Coast Guard
Car: 06 LeMans Base 350Z
Old 12-30-2005, 06:13 AM
buzzardmountain

My list of email addresses:

HoldThisForMe
Stack
ZPirate
PapaTango
KTaylor
WaitilUseeMyZ
Sisko99
Red XIII
bigdaddy
idrmofs7
DoomCue
002-M-P
NissanGuy
Low J.
mc350z
robbycolli
Jrb300z
Inovashn
baileyrx
Sharif@Forged
azaz
mcduck
tfbz
Old 12-30-2005, 07:50 AM
KTaylor

Any news on a Cape Fear Z Club or a Wilington Z club latley? Is somone still trying to start it?
Old 12-30-2005, 08:15 AM
buzzardmountain

Originally Posted by KTaylor
Any news on a Cape Fear Z Club or a Wilington Z club latley? Is somone still trying to start it?

This was the last I heard, she may be busy with the holidays. I would still PM her. I have several people on the email list in that area I can contact for club interest. I'll wait till I hear from Red XIII though.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:16 PM
Red XIII

Hi! Sorry I wasn't on for a while, I was trying not to think about my car because I had to go another week without her. Just got her back today! Woot!

I've been PMing Stack and hopefuly will be meeting up with him at the Emerald City meet on the 10th to see how they do things. I hope to have a Wilmington meet shortly after then since there are quite a few people interested.

One concern I have is using the "Cape Fear Z Club" name. Is that ok? Do I need permission from the "Carolina Z Club" or anything? I've seen the "Carolina Z Club" mentioned, but have not seen any links to sites or any info on them.

I'll be getting together a distribution list of e-mail addresses of everyone that PM'ed me to keep them posted. Stay tuned.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:29 PM
Sisko99

Um....I don't think the Carolina Z Club has any say over the use of the name "Cape Fear Z Club." If anything, you should try to track down a previous member and see if they copyrighted/trademarked the logo or anything. It's unlikely that they did....but that would be the safe thing to do. Or you could simply come up with a new name/logo.....then you don't have to worry about anyone popping up and causing trouble.

And should you need any help getting your group (what ever you end up calling it) off the ground, I'm sure the 3 Z Clubs east of you (Carolina, Triad, and Triangle) would be more than willing to help ya out.

Last edited by Sisko99; 12-30-2005 at 06:32 PM.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:34 PM
Red XIII

Originally Posted by Sisko99
Um....I don't think the Carolina Z Club has any say over the use of the name "Cape Fear Z Club." If anything, you should try to track down a previous member and see if they copyrighted/trademarked the logo or anything. It's unlikely that they did....but that would be the safe thing to do.

And should you need any help getting your group (what ever you end up calling it) off the ground, I'm sure the 3 Z Clubs east of you (Carolina, Triad, and Triangle) would be more than willing to help ya out.
Cool, thanks! Every z owner/club member I've talked to so far has been very nice (except for one person, but that's another story, and they wouldn't want to be part of the club anyway I'm sure.) Ooh! I do know someone that I think was associated with the past Cape Fear club, so I'll check with him on the name to be safe.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:44 PM
Stack

Cool, thanks! Every z owner/club member I've talked to so far has been very nice (except for one person, but that's another story, and they wouldn't want to be part of the club anyway I'm sure.) Ooh! I do know someone that I think was associated with the past Cape Fear club, so I'll check with him on the name to be safe.
Neal Leeper was the last official Prez... he moved back to Greensboro, and basically the Triad Z Club has been the 'guardian' so-to-speak of the name. As far as I know, there's no problem using the name... I'll email him and find out the status of the website and so-forth
Old 12-30-2005, 06:47 PM
Red XIII

Originally Posted by Stack
Neal Leeper was the last official Prez... he moved back to Greensboro, and basically the Triad Z Club has been the 'guardian' so-to-speak of the name. As far as I know, there's no problem using the name... I'll email him and find out the status of the website and so-forth
That would be awesome! Thanks!
Old 12-31-2005, 07:24 AM
buzzardmountain

Red XIII, pm me or post here when you get ready for a "Cape Fear Z Club" meet, I'll send an email out to those I have on my list.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NC Z owners Directory