Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

April Canyon Run gone WRONG!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 08:31 AM
AznIceRckt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hfm
I had a feeling you might say that. Let's look at your post closer.

No more rock chips = front bumper.

Front bumber is one of three possibilities: 1) you rear ended someone, 2) someone backed into you, pretty unlikely or 3) someone hit you head on, in which case you'd be replacing more than a bumper cover.

No, I think I'm going with #1. You rear ended someone. It's one thing to damage one's own car during a canyon run and have a good attitude about it, it's another thing to smack your car and someone elses.

You didn't just get "dogged on" for lecturing someone on canyon-running. I'll spell out why your opinion is unwelcome:

1) You're in no position to lecture anyone,
2) You're in no position to insult anyone,
3) You're in no position to attack our cars,
4) You're in no position to wish us bad luck,
5) You're in no position to do all of the above while we're around.

We're simply not going to let some little punk twit like you do that. Oh, and one more thing, someone needs to tell USC that they need a refund on their scholarship. Either that, or you need some serious time with tutor to learn capitalization, punctuation and grammar.

ahh, nothing like some quality entertainment in the morning...

do you think i care about my grammer on a forum... haha, i'm not writing a damn business proposal or something.

i'm in more of a position to say anything i want then for you to canyon run whenever you want. you know... some people actually live in those homes, and those people who ride bicycles... they are alive, ready to be hit. do you read the news? some biker got mowed down on Stunt road a few months back.

you think i was being a punk? you don't want to hear me be a punk. this is being a punk... hows this...

"you crashed... on a canyon run, going UPHILL, you moron... can you even drive? that turn is completely flat or has somewhat positive camber, plus its in the direction of a wall (or cliff), do you even know the limits of your car? do you know what understeer is? because you understeered into an easy turn, uphill too, haha. and do you see the biker? are you trying to go to jail for vehicular manslaughter?"

now... that would be being an a**.

so, as for my front bumper... try... parked in a parking spot, and the woman parking opposite from me goes head in, hits my bumper. yep, i'm sorry i drive so fast on the street, 0 mph in that accident. you are so lame that you are trying to find anything you can attack me on... haha, rock chips? lets see, 50k+ miles of driving in los angeles tends to put some rock chips in a bumper, esp. a white one.

nevertheless, dog on me all you want, i still know that i have a better and more mature view on racing and driving then any of you canyon-running wimps (even with my 'age' as some would like to criticize). and age... fernando alonso is what... 22? can outdrive most people alive today.

anyway, you guys really shouldn't post info about canyon runs in forums... you do know that police and chp regularly check wrx evo and mini boards for canyon run info. why take the risk? maybe if you owned your car rather then were making payments, you'd take better care of it. who knows.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:17 AM
desiZ

i'm sure papagz must be shaking his head after seeing his ex-car...
Old 05-07-2005, 09:22 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

we told the cops wed be up there when we saw them in the morning, again ill point out WE WERE TAKING IT WAY EASY, and you still seemed to have no problem with someone else drifting in the rain.

and if you were there youd see how absurd your last sentance is. I think there were only 3 college age people, and stop being such a *****, theres a difference between pointing out someone ****ed up, and downright tearing into them like you have since you first posted.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:26 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

im gonna mention it again, what is the difference between someone drifting in the rain and crashing, (you seemed to have no problems with that!) and someone crashing in the hills?
Old 05-07-2005, 12:15 PM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AznIceRckt
dog on me all you want, i still know that i have a better and more mature view on racing and driving then any of you canyon-running wimps (even with my 'age' as some would like to criticize).
Phil, your views about keeping it safe in the canyons isn't the problem. You're right, we should keep it safe in the canyons. Where you're a grade A jackass is your holier than thou attitude. You come here to troll a thread that has nothing to do with you. You insult one of ours and you disparage our cars. That's why you're a punk.

Funny thing is, it doesn't look like the G owners want to have anything to do with you either. They recognize you for a troll and seem to prefer you over here than over there. LOL.

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53338

Tell you what, you seemed interested in a canyon run before:

Originally Posted by AznIceRckt
you guys should head north a little bit if you must and run latigo, piuma, stunt, or mullholland. i'll come say hi... haha.

-philip
https://my350z.com/forum/southern-california/112440-we-need-a-canyon-run-soon.html

Why don't you apologize to vkzawa, stop being a jackass, come to one of runs and start all over. Or, you can remain a twit. I don't care.
Old 05-07-2005, 12:25 PM
arodbrs

can i just get a shopping kart and launch at his new nismo front bumper that is suppose to have no more rock chips..........................or should i just run him and see him in my rear view mirror about 3 car lengths behind the z to really shut him up and to check out his superior driving skills................hey...

he's just talking out of his *** cause his parents didnt give him permition to purchase a z. They probably said infiniti or a kia your choice........................no z for u.

Lil man u need to get laid for a change, but seeing that your a virgin and a ***** i dont know if any guy will want to provide that favor for you ..................b-i-a-t-c-h.

O and by the way I'm not educated!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2005, 03:05 PM
AznIceRckt

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by arodbrs
can i just get a shopping kart and launch at his new nismo front bumper that is suppose to have no more rock chips..........................or should i just run him and see him in my rear view mirror about 3 car lengths behind the z to really shut him up and to check out his superior driving skills................hey...

he's just talking out of his *** cause his parents didnt give him permition to purchase a z. They probably said infiniti or a kia your choice........................no z for u.

Lil man u need to get laid for a change, but seeing that your a virgin and a ***** i dont know if any guy will want to provide that favor for you ..................b-i-a-t-c-h.

O and by the way I'm not educated!!!!!!
lol. you PM'd me to read this? lame.
Old 05-07-2005, 03:07 PM
DRFT_Z33

A. Please explain to me how a LSD is a suspension mod.

Secondly: Please explain to me how a Z with hotchkis sways, STOCK springs, STOCK shocks, STOCK strut bar, STOCK camber links, STOCK control links, STOCK toe control arms, and STOCK traction rods, and anything else i may have left out does NOT have a virtually stock suspension?
Old 05-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Paul_BB_Guy

no offense but you are a moron (for running in the canyons with several people, esp. 17 z's). too bad your car didn't get totalled so i won't ever have to see you on the road. theres a place for driving fast... um... the track?

besides, 350'z are SLOW in the touge. heavy and too big. i'll take most street Z's in a 150hp mini in the downhill.
Dude, way to harsh man. "No offense, but you're a moron?!" I mean, that's like "No offense, but I F&#$ED your sister" - Starting an outright inflammatory remark with "no ofense" doesn't make it ok.

Also, saying "I'll take most street Z's in a 150hp mini" is admitting that you're a canyon runner as well.

No offense, but you really need to be a little more diplomatic unless of course you're just trying to start a flame war in which case you're not doing anyone any good.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:03 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

gives us something to talk about at least