Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Cocky BMW guys ..need a supercharged coupe or z

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 10:57 PM
NOBI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Benvo
going out with some friends now.

Will post a reply in the morning. You should just give up because I'm going to own you again.

why do you have to bring this bullsh!t to our boards? seriously get a life. ok your cars are faster. you win! they can out handle, out accelerate, and out style all our z's and g's. I’ve ridden in a bmw, they are the pinnacle of German engineering. take this victory and move on. i see you have 2 posts mr benvo, and both have been attacks or insults. Do the members of my350z, as well as yourself a favor and keep your fights to e46freaks.com or whatever webiste you use to post regularly.
off of my rant
i would love to see your supercharged 330, that thing sounds sweet, ive heard a lot of people talk about doing it, but ive never actually seen one in person, so come on out to the meet, but please leave this stupid conflict in on the other side of town.

Last edited by NOBI; 07-10-2005 at 11:30 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:48 AM
Mike Benvo

Originally Posted by NOBI
why do you have to bring this bullsh!t to our boards? seriously get a life. ok your cars are faster. you win! they can out handle, out accelerate, and out style all our z's and g's. I’ve ridden in a bmw, they are the pinnacle of German engineering. take this victory and move on. i see you have 2 posts mr benvo, and both have been attacks or insults. Do the members of my350z, as well as yourself a favor and keep your fights to e46freaks.com or whatever webiste you use to post regularly.
off of my rant
i would love to see your supercharged 330, that thing sounds sweet, ive heard a lot of people talk about doing it, but ive never actually seen one in person, so come on out to the meet, but please leave this stupid conflict in on the other side of town.
You are taking this the wrong way. This has nothing to do with which car is faster. It has to do with the validity of that guy's actions and comments.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:59 AM
Mike Benvo

Originally Posted by myinfinitig20
I never said that i just told the cop why would i waste my time racing a supercharged car when my car is stock! I get pulled over because you two were going to race, and your mad cause i got out of it? YOUR ****ING LUCKY i was there cause you would have been pulled over and given a ticket for every mod you have on your car. Instead of being grateful or apologized to , im getting slammed? I really dont get it.
> Wow, what a stupid thing to say to a cop. "I'm a little b!tch, so I'm going to mention something that might turn their attention away from me (although I was the idiot who randomly accelerated quickly with a cop right there), so I don't get a ticket. Mike should get the ticket, because he has a supercharger? Right?

I'm lucky you were there? HARDLY. If you hadn't floored it like a moron, you would not have been pulled over, nor I. Usually when you abide by the laws and don't drive like a moron whos daddy bought him the car, cops LOOK THE OTHER WAY! The fact that you want an apology shows how much of an idiot you are.

Lets talk about miscommunication, cause you say im the one that misunderstood.
Supposedly you never said what you said , which i heard you say
supposedly you won the race even though Sev, the person you raced and what brian and i saw with our own eyes says otherwise. why is it that your the only one thats having their statements challenged?
Do you realize how annoying it is to read your retorts? You can barely come up with a coherent sentence. Try organizing your thoughts a little more because I feel like I am a decryptionist. Once again, this is not about who won the race. It's about you posting here trying to start/instigate **** with everyone.

Earlier today you told me to change what i said to prevent a so called " flame war" and then you come to my site and diss me as if that was going to make things better
Yes. I found out that you posted this stupid *** thread for no reason. Does it seem logical to you to post "cocky bmw guys, need a z supercharged coupe", when no one ever made a reference as to the performance between the two cars? NO! That would be like you talking to a guy with a 700HP and saying nice car, and then you turn around and post on the skyline boards that you need a 1000hp car to take him out, when he wan't even trying to race anyone.

Do you get the picture here? You love this stuff. Get a life, and stop starting ****.

end this now
nick
You really are such a little b!tch I can't even convey it. When you, me, and the M3 were at the gas station, you were all pissed off and kept saying that you feel "impotent". I mean seriously, how pathetic is that? I guess what car you drive determines how big your dick is in your case. Maybe that's why you drive like an idiot, randomly flooring it. Then you make up these stupid *** excueses... Please get a reality check.

Your comment about moneyshifting was very below the belt (You drive an AUTO, ). I hope I never see you again. You better watch your back.

Last edited by Mike Benvo; 07-11-2005 at 10:12 AM.
Old 07-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Risk

Originally Posted by Gcc_m3
Hello fellow car lovers. My name is David i own a E46 m3, i will be at the car meet on sunday, i would love to see all of you who posted to come and see how friendly we are when it comes to others. well at least my group of m3 owners are. Sadly there is a widespread number of morons who always think their cars the best even when you own the SAME CAR! lol well unfortunetly we cant do anything about that. I love the 350z I was about to get one and tiwn turbo it instead of my M3 but i just didnt like the interior. when i sat in the car at the dealer and wanted to turn the wheel fast to the left (counter-clock wise) my left hand actually hit the door. Now with my M3 i go the the canyons alot even though i have no pads left and no thread on my tires i find it hard to belive how it handles. i have not seen a 350z up where we go and would love to see if THE DRIVER could hang with us. ( knowing the car can) its mostly driver when your up there once again today is saturday it is short notice but plz do come and see some of our cars, Because i find forum talk really boring. i let my car decide whos better and if you guys want to race ill happly race anyone of you. If you have a boosted Z, My friend Vick would happly race anyone of you. so lets keep things really friendly and try to have some fun. But once again plz i challenge anyong of you to come to the canyons with the Ms and even some of the awesome 3 series drivers.

Fellow street racer lol
Hey David,

I for on am glad to see that not all BMW owners are of the cocky variety. I have unfortunately been left with a bad taste toward many BMW enthusiasts do to the "elitist" mentality that they have. Whats the deal with that anyway??

Us Z guys do canyon runs every now and then and I think you would be pretty impressed with how fast a modded suspension/brakes/tires Z can run in the twisties. We are always down with anyone cool to tag along, no matter what the car.
Old 07-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Paul350Z
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dang, it's just a car - whether made by the guys we beat in WWII on the left hand or right hand side of the globe!

I would hope that you mommies and daddies are buying you your cars ( ) for the right reasons whether Japanese or German and that you're happy with that purchase that you made for yourself.

It would be foolish to buy a Z and then be pissed off that it didn't cost but half of what the Carerra costs nor could it tow as much as F250. Every car is a blend of ablities, engineering, cost, looks ... many of which are subjective or dependent on the driver.

Your needs are unique just like everyone elses and that's why they make and sell about 200 models of cars on the American market.

Personally I bought the Z because it's not a nice change holder clearly superior to the two dozen other sport cars I tested including the Audi, Porsche, and BMW's. The Germans just can't make change holders that will even hold a candle to the ones made by the Japanese (but both are better made than the American's). Until that the point when the Germans can raise their change holders to the quality of the Japanese ones I'll keep buying Hondas, Nissans, and Toyotas.

Old 07-11-2005, 12:48 PM
BruinM3

Originally Posted by Paul350Z
Dang, it's just a car - whether made by the guys we beat in WWII on the left hand or right hand side of the globe!

I would hope that you mommies and daddies are buying you your cars ( ) for the right reasons whether Japanese or German and that you're happy with that purchase that you made for yourself.

It would be foolish to buy a Z and then be pissed off that it didn't cost but half of what the Carerra costs nor could it tow as much as F250. Every car is a blend of ablities, engineering, cost, looks ... many of which are subjective or dependent on the driver.

Your needs are unique just like everyone elses and that's why they make and sell about 200 models of cars on the American market.

Personally I bought the Z because it's not a nice change holder clearly superior to the two dozen other sport cars I tested including the Audi, Porsche, and BMW's. The Germans just can't make change holders that will even hold a candle to the ones made by the Japanese (but both are better made than the American's). Until that the point when the Germans can raise their change holders to the quality of the Japanese ones I'll keep buying Hondas, Nissans, and Toyotas.

I like the change holder in my M

Now the cupholders are a totally different story!
Old 07-11-2005, 12:59 PM
Wicked4u2c

> Wow, what a stupid thing to say to a cop. "I'm a little b!tch, so I'm going to mention something that might turn their attention away from me (although I was the idiot who randomly accelerated quickly with a cop right there), so I don't get a ticket. Mike should get the ticket, because he has a supercharger? Right?

I'm lucky you were there? HARDLY. If you hadn't floored it like a moron, you would not have been pulled over, nor I. Usually when you abide by the laws and don't drive like a moron whos daddy bought him the car, cops LOOK THE OTHER WAY! The fact that you want an apology shows how much of an idiot you are.

Do you realize how annoying it is to read your retorts? You can barely come up with a coherent sentence. Try organizing your thoughts a little more because I feel like I am a decryptionist. Once again, this is not about who won the race. It's about you posting here trying to start/instigate **** with everyone.

Yes. I found out that you posted this stupid *** thread for no reason. Does it seem logical to you to post "cocky bmw guys, need a z supercharged coupe", when no one ever made a reference as to the performance between the two cars? NO! That would be like you talking to a guy with a 700HP and saying nice car, and then you turn around and post on the skyline boards that you need a 1000hp car to take him out, when he wan't even trying to race anyone.

Do you get the picture here? You love this stuff. Get a life, and stop starting ****.

You really are such a little b!tch I can't even convey it. When you, me, and the M3 were at the gas station, you were all pissed off and kept saying that you feel "impotent". I mean seriously, how pathetic is that? I guess what car you drive determines how big your dick is in your case. Maybe that's why you drive like an idiot, randomly flooring it. Then you make up these stupid *** excueses... Please get a reality check.

Your comment about moneyshifting was very below the belt (You drive an AUTO, ). I hope I never see you again. You better watch your back.
Man if Mike Benvo is telling the truth myinfinitig20, you deserve to get your a$$ kicked. Dude, your a little Beyootch throwing him under the bus like that. You basically ratted him out to the cop. It isn't any difference then you saying, "Why would I race a nitrous car?" If I was in Mike's shoe's I would HUNT YOU DOWN! Lets see if Mike has sympathy for you, cause what you did was shady. Than you come up here like you did the guy a favor? What the hell? Shady with a capital "S"
Old 07-11-2005, 02:56 PM
NOBI

so has peace been restored to the boards? i think its bs that there is any inter car rivalry, i mean we all love the same thing: our cars, and modding them. so i say we drop this stupidity and get along with eachother, that goes for you too myinfinity.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:04 PM
myinfinitig20

You know what Mike, I apologize. To tell you the truth, i just didnt like you. When i was told about how you misshifted while racing and blew your motor, i had this image of you as being some punk kid that cant drive. Then when we finally met your friend told me about how you guys would squirt other cars with water while driving i found it to be the most immature and dangerous thing, and once again lost respect for you. If i was driving fast and had water squirted on me, i might be startled and swerve right into a center divider or even another car. After watching the race, i felt lied to when you told me you won, when 4 other people saw you lose. Im sorry, but Brian and I saw you lose, and both the M3 driver and his passenger said you lost. I didnt make a big deal about it since i really dont care who wins, but it was once again a childish act on your half. After the race at the gas station, you were excited over the fact that you beat a regular Boxter (whose top was down) on the freeway. Not a big deal, seeing how you have 330whp, but what i found to be stupid was when you said "who cares if its not a Boxter S, they have the same hp". Normally i wouldnt pick on someone over something as stupid as that but since you insist on making fun of my lack of knowlege regarding clear coats, I'll add it to my list. This list goes on, but i might be crossing the belt once again if i was to continue. Since this is an apology, i recomend that you accept it and stop talking. You mentioned how i should "watch my back" thats funny cause the last i remember your not in the best of shape, while I'm in considerably better shape. Personally i would hate to have to hurt you cause you want to "start something', so do me a favor and put your tail between your legs and go away. If you have too much pride to simply go away and want to prove that you beat me, we can do something that wouldn't invovle you getting hurt or having to burn some calories. Im pretty good at chess.

Regarding getting pulled over
Wicked this is how it went

officer: Who was your friend in the white car?
Me: I dont know officer, we dotn know him
officer: oh, you were just lined up with him on wide and long, empty street in the middle of a buisness district at midnight for no reason?
me: Officer, we saw him exit and my friend wanted to ask him about his car since they have the same type of car
officer: ask about what?
me: i dont know car stuff
officer: Son, why were you trying to race in my city?
me: ma'am, my car is as stock as they come, the other car is supercharged why would i even waste my time.
officer: son you have a modified exhaust?
me: ma'am thats a stock nissan exhaust
officer: dont lie to me, i heard it, its loud

and it goes on with her trying to find a reason to give me a ticket. Mind you i knew Mike for about 30min when this happened, and Mike left the scene after i got pulled over. How did i rat him out? Was he in danger of getting a ticket? Was i trying to get her focus on him rather then me? No i was just trying to justify why we were in the middle of a buisness district at midnight, lined up as if we were trying to race?
Do you know what the penalty is, when caught racing in LA? I'm sorry if i was trying to get out of having my car towed away and sold, if the officer was to check my record she would have seen that i've been pulled over for racing, and speeding many times in the same area.

Nick
Old 07-11-2005, 03:11 PM
Mike Benvo

Originally Posted by Wicked4u2c
Man if Mike Benvo is telling the truth myinfinitig20, you deserve to get your a$$ kicked. Dude, your a little Beyootch throwing him under the bus like that. You basically ratted him out to the cop. It isn't any difference then you saying, "Why would I race a nitrous car?" If I was in Mike's shoe's I would HUNT YOU DOWN! Lets see if Mike has sympathy for you, cause what you did was shady. Than you come up here like you did the guy a favor? What the hell? Shady with a capital "S"
Exactly. I was apalled to find out that he did that. Not to mention that the same cop the pulled him over, passed me about 20 minuntes later on the street. If I had my car impounded.... not even going to go there.

That was pure chicken ****. You need to grow up kiddo. Can't you see that everyone is pissed off at you for starting so much ****? Step up like a man and take responsibility for your actions. Why the hell would I thank you for telling a cop that I have illegal modifications?
Old 07-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Mike Benvo

Nick, I'm out the door right now. Will respond later or tomorrow morning. I think you should just give up though man....

Edit: Now that I saw that little part at the end.... Please dude. I am one person you DONT want to F with.... TRUST ME.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:27 PM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

On another note, I just want to let you know that what you did with the cop was extremely f-ed up.

For those of you who weren't there, this is what happened. myinfin... and I were lined up next to eachother, and then he randomly stomps on the gas and takes off. I saw a cop directly behind me, and just drove normally. The cop pulled him over, and you know what he told the cop?!?!?! Why are you pulling me over, pull him over, he has an illegal supercharger and .......

I'm lucky you were there? HARDLY. If you hadn't floored it like a moron, you would not have been pulled over, nor I....

I hope I never see you again. You better watch your back.
Do you know what the penalty is, when caught racing in LA? I'm sorry if i was trying to get out of having my car towed away and sold, if the officer was to check my record she would have seen that i've been pulled over for racing, and speeding many times in the same area....

officer: Son, why were you trying to race in my city?
me: ma'am, my car is as stock as they come, the other car is supercharged why would i even waste my time.
Nick, wanting to avoid a racing ticket in LA is understandable. But, trying to do it by diverting attention to the guy you met, chatted with and then lined up next to is plainly wrong. What you said obviously got Mike pulled over too.

On top of this you clearly admit that if the cop had checked your record, she'd have found that you've been pulled over for racing and speeding in that area many times. That doesn't reflect well on you nor is it an excuse for you to have stooled on Mike.

I think I may have met you at one of our recent canyon runs and you remain welcome but, recognize that this type of behavior is not acceptable at our meets. It's a good thing you apologized because Wicked4u2c's analysis is on the money and I agree with him. You're not making friends with the BMW community and you're not representing the Z community very well.

Mike, notwithstanding what I said above, please refrain from making comments about back watching. You're in the right but it does not mean you can threaten another forum member. And, nice car.

If I were a moderator, I would close this thread.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:54 PM
myinfinitig20

HFM yes we've met. I didnt line up to race him, my passanger was talking to Mike at the time, but we were essentially on what would be the start line. Mike did not get pulled over, i dont know where you read that. What i said got me out of a ticket.

I've been stopped in my previous car, and never given a racing or speeding ticket in my Z.

I stand by what i said and that what i did was not wrong. I dont care what you guys think. If cops were dicks and wanted to give everyone with a supercharger a ticket, they would come to the meets. If she was going to leave my car and go after mike, 10min after getting pulled over myself, MIke would have to be doing something wrong to get pulled over. She would have to find him, wait for him to do somethign wrong and pull him over when he does. Doesnt make sense.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:59 PM
hfm

HFM yes we've met. I didnt line up to race him, my passanger was talking to Mike at the time, but we were essentially on what would be the start line. Mike did not get pulled over, i dont know where you read that. What i said got me out of a ticket.

I've been stopped in my previous car, and never given a racing or speeding ticket in my Z.

I stand by what i said and that what i did was not wrong. I dont care what you guys think. If cops were dicks and wanted to give everyone with a supercharger a ticket, they would come to the meets. If she was going to leave my car and go after mike, 10min after getting pulled over myself, MIke would have to be doing something wrong to get pulled over. She would have to find him, wait for him to do somethign wrong and pull him over when he does. Doesnt make sense.
"If you hadn't floored it like a moron, you would not have been pulled over, nor I...."

He said he was pulled over. Besides, think about it, how would he know that you told the cop about the supercharger unless the cop grilled him about it. And, I read the thread. You said you guys talked for about 30 minutes. Enough time to have established a relationship where you don't stool him to a cop.

In my opinion, you owe Mike an unconditional apology (without excuses). But, that's just my opinion. It's up to you.

Last edited by hfm; 07-11-2005 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 04:11 PM
NOBI

yea i agree with HFM if i were a mod i would close this thread, it is not leading good places.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Wicked4u2c

Originally Posted by hfm
"If you hadn't floored it like a moron, you would not have been pulled over, nor I...."

He said he was pulled over. Besides, think about it, how would he know that you told the cop about the supercharger unless the cop grilled him about it. And, I read the thread. You said you guys talked for about 30 minutes. Enough time to have established a relationship where you don't stool him to a cop.

In my opinion, you owe Mike an unconditional apology (without excuses). But, that's just my opinion. It's up to you.
Exactly what HFM said. myinfinitig20 what you said didn't get you out of a ticket, it was the cop that let you off the hook because she couldn't really get you for anything. You could of left the word "supercharger" out and you still would of been cool. Nice strategy on your part, . The officer couldn't do jack to you or him because you guys didnt even race. You just saying that mike had a supercharger was your chance to get him busted. I guess Mike is lucky the officer was nice to leave him alone.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:30 PM
myinfinitig20

Mike did not get pulled over. I did. Mike was not near me when i was being questioned.
The only reason why Mike knows what i said is because my passanger told him over dinner.

pz
Nicholas
Old 07-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Panda350z

Childish...childish....childish!!! I have this, I can beat you up, you don't wanna F*&* with me! BS!!! Quit all your Bi*&^&(* and get along! Dayam, I thought this forum actually was mature! If you have to prove it to the other guy your car is better or your stronger you guys are whack! Seriously, you guys need to get a life and quit talking. If you guys are serious, don't talk, at the next meet do your thing! Dayam the one thing i hate is online bangers! Seriously, stop ruining a good forum and just quit. I have friends with m3's, 330's, G's, and even SRT-4's and we all get along. Who cares! To each his own. I hope you guys will seriously at the very least be considerate enough to pm each other your sn's so you guys can online gang bang through aol or aim. Please I know alot of other z community members agree, take this off the thread and pm each other your numbers, addresses, or whatevers, cuz frankly the rest of us don't give a sh*&! Thank you!
Old 07-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Risk

Both of them just need to grow up.

Edit: Guys, plese take it to whatever other forum you post on. We have a good community of guys who get along and like each other here. Please stop junking up our board with this stuff.

Brian (wishes he had time to be a moderator....both would be warned by now)

Last edited by Risk; 07-11-2005 at 08:46 PM.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:56 PM
hfm

Mike did not get pulled over. I did. Mike was not near me when i was being questioned.
The only reason why Mike knows what i said is because my passanger told him over dinner.

pz
Nicholas
If Mike did not get pulled over, then no harm no foul, you don't need to apologize for anything as you were reasonably trying to get out of a ticket.

If Mike did get pulled over, then, in my opinion, I think you owe that unconditional apology.

Whatever the case, Risk is right, we don't need to hear about this because it's just causing problems and we all want to get along. Earlier I said if I were a moderator, I'd close this thread. You both may carry this discussion through PMs but now that I am a moderator - thread closed.