Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

My 350 Impounded!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006 | 10:46 PM
zz350zz

My Only Remark Is .....ARE ALL THE POINTLESS CAPITALIZATIONS NECESSARY???.......

Good Luck With Your Parents Money (
Old 06-08-2006 | 03:49 AM
Curnutu350z

Originally Posted by icedout589
My Only Remark Is .....ARE ALL THE POINTLESS CAPITALIZATIONS NECESSARY???.......

Good Luck With Your Parents Money (
Seriously! Get a life! This is a forum...We're not in school! Go read a dictionary or something you loser...What a waste of time you are...
Old 06-08-2006 | 03:50 AM
Curnutu350z

Angry What the ...???

Last edited by Curnutu350z; 06-08-2006 at 03:54 AM.
Old 06-08-2006 | 04:13 AM
kalima275Z

Originally Posted by THREE-FITY
Im a service writer at Infinti (65k-68k) a year im o.k.
Old 06-08-2006 | 04:40 AM
reptile718

There is a spelling check on the top right hand side of the message box you know I didn't know the laws where that strict over there, I would be scared to drive my Z anywhere, seem to have a bad tendency to speed w/o noticing but I thank God for radar detectors.
Old 06-08-2006 | 05:13 AM
sq40

Originally Posted by JimRHIT
You're kidding right?

Did you seriously try to claim that to be a "high" income?

You live in Southern California bro .... open your eyes .. you are lower-middle class

You accuse people of living their lives here, yet you come on here to talk to people about your mishaps while street racing ... hmmm .... not following you

just my thoughts .... although I think some people are here laughing at you right now
68K is damn near minimum wage in SoCal isnt it?
Old 06-08-2006 | 08:09 AM
JimRHIT

Nah ... it's just about what most can expect at 21 or 22 here with any sort of degree. Low-man on the totem pole for sure.

There are many, and I mean many, less fortunate people here is Southern CA that earn less ... but I balking at the OP's bold statement of "unlezz yalls iz a dockter ... ima be bettr then j00"

68k is by no means chump change ... here, there or anywhere ... but it's nothing to brag about in this area.
Old 06-08-2006 | 12:41 PM
Inno

Probably most everyone on this forum has raced their car on the street at some point in time, and could be in the same situation.

While he is far from the highest earnings category, hey at least he is self sufficient. That's more than many people on the forums can say. Cut him a little slack. He was just sharing his story.
Old 06-08-2006 | 01:13 PM
absolutg

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
I bet your mommy and daddy are really happy they bought you your fast car now huh?
yeah he sounds like an illiterate teenager...
Old 06-08-2006 | 01:30 PM
MIAPLAYA

I'm not defeding Webster's worst nightmare here or anything but for those that tell use to keep it on the track, well theres a whopping two 1/4 mile tracks in Socal these days. One is Cali Speedway which is not always open for drags and the other is LACR which is horrible to run at (compared to other tracks I've raced). Thats it unless you want to run the 1/8 (which is pointless). There used to be a third track in Carlsbad but in their efforts to crack down on street racing the county of San Diego deemed it would reduce street racing in this area by tearing down that track and building a business park. SO if you live south of Orange County there are ZERO 1/4 mile tracks available to you. That makes it at least a 1.5 hour drive to run the 1/4. To me, its not worth the trip especially with gas prices these days AND the fact that if something does happen (snap an axel) you've got a LONG tow home....I could only hope that one day Camp Pendleton or Miramar Airbase commanders will open their eyes and realize they have a huge potential for income by allowing people to race on the runway during the weekend when there is no flight ops.
Old 06-08-2006 | 01:54 PM
TayTaythatsme04

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
I'm not defeding Webster's worst nightmare here or anything but for those that tell use to keep it on the track, well theres a whopping two 1/4 mile tracks in Socal these days. One is Cali Speedway which is not always open for drags and the other is LACR which is horrible to run at (compared to other tracks I've raced). Thats it unless you want to run the 1/8 (which is pointless). There used to be a third track in Carlsbad but in their efforts to crack down on street racing the county of San Diego deemed it would reduce street racing in this area by tearing down that track and building a business park. SO if you live south of Orange County there are ZERO 1/4 mile tracks available to you. That makes it at least a 1.5 hour drive to run the 1/4. To me, its not worth the trip especially with gas prices these days AND the fact that if something does happen (snap an axel) you've got a LONG tow home....I could only hope that one day Camp Pendleton or Miramar Airbase commanders will open their eyes and realize they have a huge potential for income by allowing people to race on the runway during the weekend when there is no flight ops.

^^^^ Thats not a bad idea, now who has the general's phone number again ?

T
Old 06-08-2006 | 01:55 PM
Black_Sunshine

Yeah, it's too bad the NHRA shut down the street legal drags at Pomona. That was fun.
Old 06-08-2006 | 02:15 PM
nissansource

Dont drag race road race much better join events they run every month
Old 06-08-2006 | 06:10 PM
WSchli1672

1. Camp Pendleton has a closed airbase not used since 1973, when I was there on security duty. That is the one they should use, it would make great potential income of the USMC. Of course I retired over 10 years ago, so I really don't know what they've done with it now. But I agree on that one suggestion by MIAPLAYA. Unfortunately I'm in NorCal now, or I've check into the possibilities myself.
2. I agree $55 to $65 thou is ave. here I believe. I definitely feel like myself, many, many others here are past that level now. And of course some of us have two incomes or even three for that matter. ( i.e. One from "retirement from prev job, one from current job and spouse's income)But then in other states it would look like really decent income, except IRS time. That's where investing comes in for tax deductions, i.e. house.... I get nailed every year with those j-k-r-s even with the deductions.
3. As to spelling forget it, even with a college degree and three federal jobs, I'm still lousy in that area. But who cares, the understanding what it means that matters.
4. It's all a matter of logic. a. fun b. entertaining c. friends d. enjoying life and last but not least e. Don't get caught.

Have a nice day..