Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Free installs at West Covina Nissan

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free installs at West Covina Nissan

Well.... kind of free... Not sure if you guys hit the Vendor section, so I thought I would let you know that we are offering Nismo exhausts for $950.00 and FREE install for you So.Cal guys who want to drive over and purchase one. Can't come to us, we will ship it for free instead. Here's the thread:
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250798
This will give you a chance to check out the new place and get to know Frank the service director and the rest of my crew. Of course you already know most of them as they came from that other place I used to run! Be sure and say hi and I'll give you a tour of the place. Jeff

Last edited by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan; 03-14-2007 at 03:35 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:47 PM
Wendy
L A d y z 3 3

Originally Posted by Frank@WestCovinaNissan
IF...your Z has the fuel hose recall and you want to do the NISMO exhaust special at the same time,for the month of march I will knock an additional $50.00 off..Thats a flat $900.00...

what a deal.. someone should go for it!
Old 03-14-2007, 03:49 PM
knucklez

I wish i had more money now
Old 03-14-2007, 03:51 PM
Vicarious

Originally Posted by Frank@WestCovinaNissan
IF...your Z has the fuel hose recall and you want to do the NISMO exhaust special at the same time,for the month of march I will knock an additional $50.00 off..Thats a flat $900.00...
Can we crack the fuel hose on purpose by ourselves so that we can do the recall again?
Old 03-14-2007, 03:52 PM
meezie

Originally Posted by Wendy
what a deal.. someone should go for it!
Frank, PM sent.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Jen@WestCovinaNissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

If you guys or gals don't know if you qualify for the fuel hose recall, PM me your VIN and I will run it in Nissan's system to see if there are any open campaigns.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:47 PM
xkevon

how much do u charge for just installing exhaust?
Old 03-14-2007, 06:09 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i hate you.....dammit. someone buy me an exhaust!
Old 03-14-2007, 06:09 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

also, i love being in the middle of a performance vs west covina feud.... soon enough they'll be giving stuff away for free
Old 03-14-2007, 06:21 PM
kPaNdA350

^ I can already see, at the next meet you will have a Nismo exhaust
Old 03-14-2007, 06:29 PM
blaukal

CRAP -- apparently I paid too much for mine (actually I got mine from Wendy -- great seller!), and got dirty for nothin. I will now withdraw my head into my turtle shell and weep.

Last edited by blaukal; 03-14-2007 at 07:13 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:35 PM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
also, i love being in the middle of a performance vs west covina feud.... soon enough they'll be giving stuff away for free
lol.. no feud.. I ran the parts dept at Performance for 11 years. West Covina came in and made me an offer I couldn't refuse.. so here I am. A family run business that let me do what I want to run my own store. I did the same thing aginst Courtesy Nissan when I got in the internet game back in 2003. Since then the huge corporation that owns Courtesy Nissan bought Performance, and I missed that family type ownership. So this is all about business. I formed a bond with many of you on the forums and felt we needed to get back to the basic's. Great service, awesome pricing and an easy to navigate website. My new website will be up and running in April or May. You will all love this new website!!!! Plus our service dept is totally state of the art, with a zero clearance alignment rack so we can align as well as do repairs on cars lowered to the ground! Also our tire and balance machines are top of the line. There is not much you guys can throw at us that we can't handle. If any of you have not been here and had the tour.... get down here and check this place out. Be sure and ask for me or my wife and co-worker Jenny. Jeff

Last edited by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan; 03-14-2007 at 06:39 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:14 PM
mlam002

any chance you'll offer this special on an HKS Hi-power ti exhaust.. I'd def jump on that.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:18 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Originally Posted by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
lol.. no feud.. I ran the parts dept at Performance for 11 years. West Covina came in and made me an offer I couldn't refuse.. so here I am. A family run business that let me do what I want to run my own store. I did the same thing aginst Courtesy Nissan when I got in the internet game back in 2003. Since then the huge corporation that owns Courtesy Nissan bought Performance, and I missed that family type ownership. So this is all about business. I formed a bond with many of you on the forums and felt we needed to get back to the basic's. Great service, awesome pricing and an easy to navigate website. My new website will be up and running in April or May. You will all love this new website!!!! Plus our service dept is totally state of the art, with a zero clearance alignment rack so we can align as well as do repairs on cars lowered to the ground! Also our tire and balance machines are top of the line. There is not much you guys can throw at us that we can't handle. If any of you have not been here and had the tour.... get down here and check this place out. Be sure and ask for me or my wife and co-worker Jenny. Jeff
right.....yeah. i know.

i'm still waiting for the freebies
Old 03-14-2007, 07:19 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Originally Posted by kPaNdA350
^ I can already see, at the next meet you will have a Nismo exhaust
LOL i want one, but i kinda need to pay my lawyers first, to take care of my tix
Old 03-14-2007, 10:25 PM
led

soo... when are you going to hook up a deal for superchargers?
Old 03-14-2007, 10:45 PM
ahero4eternity
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
hmm, you should tell them to offer brian an offer he can't refuse! (brian formerly from performance!)
Old 03-15-2007, 01:33 AM
hieu

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by led
soo... when are you going to hook up a deal for superchargers?
that would be awesome...
Old 03-15-2007, 09:37 AM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Originally Posted by ahero4eternity
hmm, you should tell them to offer brian an offer he can't refuse! (brian formerly from performance!)
Brian as well as several others are on the short list of people who will be offered jobs to run my new website.

Quick Reply: Free installs at West Covina Nissan