Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Big Thanks to Frank@WestCovinaNissan

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 12:39 PM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Big Thanks to Frank@WestCovinaNissan

When I gave my car her first wash I noticed a small line in the paint around the gas cap. I went over the spot a few times with my wash mitt and notice the spot getting bigger after closer observation I realized the paint was flaking off. I took my car into WCN with my Perf nissan dealer plates on and got first class perfessional treatment. This place isn't like any other dealer out there. I didnt have to go through an interogation process or hassle to get my paint chip covered. West Covina Nissan is definitely setting the bar in customer service.

Thanks for your Help Frank!!!
Old 06-05-2007, 01:07 PM
fairlady350z33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you got your car from performance new, and noticed the paint flaking off, and WCN took care of it for free? what did they do? thats great service =)

i just got my 07 from there, nothing but great service from the service dept. especially edgar and tim.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:57 PM
ArCtM

Originally Posted by fairlady350z33
you got your car from performance new, and noticed the paint flaking off, and WCN took care of it for free? what did they do? thats great service =)

i just got my 07 from there, nothing but great service from the service dept. especially edgar and tim.

Frank took a quick look at the chip and said they'll take care of it, done deal. I just took my car in last night so I'm not sure what exactly what they're going to do. I'm hoping its done a ready by Thursday night. The entire staff is really great I dont have any complaints only praise for this place.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:57 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hmm i have some weird paint lines too.......maybe i should have them look at it when i take it in on friday, hahaha..
Old 06-06-2007, 07:21 AM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Thanks for all the nice comments.... our mission here is customer service!!! It's great having this new facility and the support of everyone from you guys to the owners to service and parts. We all have alot of fun with what we do, and the modified cars just make it that much more interesting. Keep bringing those cars to us, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you leave happy!
Thanks! Jeff
Old 06-06-2007, 08:07 PM
jkim1978

hmm.... i have those paint chip peeling off too.. and i too bought my car from performance nissan.... but my car is currently at west covina nissan getting serviced....... i also have to say west covina nissan has the best service.. thanks to frank, tim and jeff.... always friendly and nice even though i didn't buy my car from west covina nissan... thanks guys for all your help...
Old 06-16-2007, 08:49 PM
ArCtM

Default Delayed Update!!!

Just an Update on the paint I got done:

West Covina Nissan went above and beyond the call of duty got my car done with the highest standards of quality control I've ever seen from a dealer. I wish I had before and after pics. Thanks Frank for the excellent customer service and Tim did a great job communicating with me throughout the process.

I'll be back monday to pick up some springs and shocks I know they'll hook it up with a sweet deal

< I sound like a damn infomercial LOL
Old 06-16-2007, 11:39 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

^i'm just gonna agree with this guy.. frank and tim were awesome in this past week. damn universal nissan...i'm so going to file a complaint.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:29 AM
gregtotheb

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
^i'm just gonna agree with this guy.. frank and tim were awesome in this past week. damn universal nissan...i'm so going to file a complaint.
universal city nissan and westco nissan share the same owner.
Old 06-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Banned

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
Why would you even go to Universal when you have us!!

Originally Posted by gregtotheb
universal city nissan and westco nissan share the same owner.
Only semi true. The family name is the same but..... there are different brothers involved with the two stores. None of the people running UCN have anything to do with our store, and we have nothing to do with theirs.

Last edited by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan; 06-18-2007 at 08:19 AM.
Old 06-17-2007, 06:55 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Originally Posted by Jeff@WestCovinaNissan
Why would you even go to Universal when you have us!!
well unfortunately west covina nissan didn't exist at the time of my purchase of the car, and i didn't really know about performance...

they might be owned by the same people but it's the people who are at the dealership, who run the day-to-day operations, that matter.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Socalbreeze

I'm going to WCN monday morning to get my car checked out for some defective parts that should cover under warranty. I'll definitely give Frank a holler since I've heard nothing but good things about WCN. Will update later!
Old 06-17-2007, 08:49 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

ask jeff for the VIP tour
Old 06-19-2007, 01:12 AM
Socalbreeze

Didn't get to meet Jeff since I was in a rush to get back to work. But met Frank, and he took care of my issues IMMEDIATELY. Can't get any better than that, he took a quick look at the defects and asked how much miles I got on my Z and that was it. ABSOLUTELY no hassle and provided great service. Now I'm just waiting for the parts to come in and get it replaced. Just asked for Henry as well if Frank is not there or busy. Cool dudes!!
Old 06-19-2007, 06:47 AM
06MagneticZ

Ive got nothing but great things to say about WCN. I took my gf's Maxima to get the a/c fixed last week and they were able to take care of it under warranty same day. Had the oil changed on the Z also and came back to a spotless and vacummed car. Its quite a drive from me but for the type of service they provide, its well worth it. I wouldnt think of going anywhere else.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:01 AM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

i wish there was a dealership like WCN here
Old 06-19-2007, 11:16 AM
fairlady350z33

Default great

Originally Posted by ArCtM
Frank took a quick look at the chip and said they'll take care of it, done deal. I just took my car in last night so I'm not sure what exactly what they're going to do. I'm hoping its done a ready by Thursday night. The entire staff is really great I dont have any complaints only praise for this place.
glad you got the issue taken care of, i'm glad i got my 07 from WCN. i'm sure if there are any problems, they will take care of it right away. their service has been top notch so far. i drive the extra 10 miles to go to them.