Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Meet Dr. Ron Paul he is Running for President

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Reyes5937

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Meet Dr. Ron Paul he is Running for President

Ok guys come out and meet Dr. Paul he is running for President.
Google Ron Paul, give him a chance find out for your self what he is about. If you are looking into Obama, Clinton, Edwards, or Giuliani I ask you to look into Ron Paul too.

Leaders like Ron Paul come around once in a long time. (IMO)

His goals are:
No more IRS
No more Feradal Income tax
Change our current Foreign Policy
Many more things for America

Free USC rally with Ron Paul

When:
Wednesday, September 12, 2007, 2:30 PM

Where:
University of Southern California
Trousdale Parkway at Tommy Trojan, CA 90089

Description:
USC Rally - It will be FREE!!!

Come see Congressman Ron Paul speak at a FREE rally on USC's campus, just south of Downtown Los Angeles, at Tommy Trojan from 3:00-4:00pm. Tommy Trojan is located in the heart of USC on Trousdale Parkway near the USC bookstore and Bovard Auditorium. There are multiple parking lots on campus and they can be accessed from any of the surrounding streets but the main two are off of Vermont (Gate 6) and Figueroa (Gate 3). There is a flat rate of 7 dollars to park on campus so try to car pool.

http://sunset.usc.edu...

Please be at Tommy Trojan at 2:30 pm with your Ron Paul signs in hand (we will have some to pass out) and with sun screen because it will be outdoors.

Summary:
Who? Everybody
What? Public Rally with Ron Paul
When? September 12th 3:00-4:00pm
Where? University of Southern California - Tommy Trojan
Why? To spread the message of Ron Paul

After the FREE Rally at USC there will be fund raiser on campus located at Town and Gown which will be $500. If you can afford it, please attend that function as well to help fuel the momentum of the campaign.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:19 PM
knucklez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I strongly recommend you guys google/youtube Ron Paul and listen to some of his debates/speeches.

He's great.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Sean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

His campain slogan will be

Ron Paul - Cause bat**** crazy is cool.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:45 AM
MirrorWorks

Ron Paul Ftw!@
Old 09-05-2007, 05:09 PM
John

Definitely would be interesting to see this guy speak!
Old 09-10-2007, 04:25 PM
Reyes5937

Bump I know there are more guys out here that are interested, but on the fence. This is such a great opportuntity to meet a guy that has a good chance of becoming president. This guy ran in the libertarian party in 88 against Bush Sr. So I encourage you guys to come out to see for your self what he has to say. Besides this is USC and tons of young hot ladies will be there for those that aren't interested in the voting for him.

Last edited by Reyes5937; 09-10-2007 at 04:27 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:02 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

change our current foreign policy... to what, though?
Old 09-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Reyes5937

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
change our current foreign policy... to what, though?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8
Its a good video that explains some of his views.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:54 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

i read his tax policy on his website and i majorly disagree.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Reyes5937

last bump
Old 09-11-2007, 08:41 PM
VenomZ

you definitely have had to drink some colored kool aid to support some of the things he thinks he can accomplish..I'm all for a little less government...but some of his ideas scare the hell outta me.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:40 AM
Reyes5937

Originally Posted by VenomZ
you definitely have had to drink some colored kool aid to support some of the things he thinks he can accomplish..I'm all for a little less government...but some of his ideas scare the hell outta me.
I know what you mean. I don't agree with some of the things he want to implement. It just that I don't believe our country can afford to count on any of the mainstrem front runners from the R or D party. Its nothing new that they get most of their money from spcial interest(groups/corporations) and they would say just about anything to get a vote flip flopping all over the issues that really matter important issues that need to be addressed. Once they get into power they'll forget who put them their and then they start to pull out the favors for their friends(their corprate sponsors) mean while the American middle and lower class are paying the price well the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

I am sick of watching jobs get outsourced to other countries, corporations crying cause they don't make enough blaming it on the wages of their workers that are to expenive resorting to contracting and then to sub-contracting exploding their own workers trying to get away with paying them the minium. Corprations going bankrupt well CEO's are taking home the chesse and the average worker fcuked out of his 401k and benifits making them going back to work at walmart for minium wage not even a liveable wage trying to pay for their property taxes on their paid off home. We've got a raising in unemplyment at an alarming rate meanwhile we are heading into a recession, yet on the other hand you got the front runners talking about how we have the best health care coverage plan while they plan it with insurance companies(the middle man) without telling you where the money going to come from to pay for it. The thing is I've studied these guys and continue to do so and the groups these guys come from/represent are really questionable and come in conflict with the interest of American people. Honestly, I am sick and tried of hearing the T.V. who is probably getting paid to run their campanign videos of these canidates is telling us who is out their and what their polls tell, who's a hero and who's not, whats in and what not, and what he said is crazy and wrong. In the end choosing for the lesser of 2 evils based on the infromation the t.v. told me when I just wanted to vote for an American not thats not D nor R, but an American that represents the American people.

I know for a fact Dr. Ron Paul has consistently proven to watch out for his people throughout his career as a statesman by following the constitution and not underminding the people civil liberties with out any influence from special interest. The way I see it is like choosing a wife and the best basketball player at the same time you chose them for how they perform what they done and how they did it, you don't want to chose the girl thats been with 3 guys thats getting payed off to be a *****, and lies alot. You don't want to chose the popular one because they always tend to be high maintenance, rotten, and usally end up dumping you for someone eles. In the end I know he is going to need congress support to pass the stuff he wants to do. But to put things in prepective his ideas wouldn't sound so scary if we would step back and look at the problems we have now and learn how they came to be to get us here.

Last edited by Reyes5937; 09-12-2007 at 02:44 AM.