Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

True Dual Borla Exhaust $630

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2003, 11:34 AM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default True Dual Borla Exhaust $630

My bud over at La Bree Motorsports tells me he can beat Summit's pricing of $697. $630.00 for the true dual Borla Exhaust.

Speak with Brent LaBree, owner at 818.704.7950. He has five in stock. And, mention that Dan Lee referred you to him.

I don't know whether this offer is good if we're talking shipping. This offer is certainly good for us So. Calers.

Last edited by hfm; 05-29-2003 at 11:44 AM.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:15 PM
BullishZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: True Dual Borla Exhaust $630

Originally posted by hfm
My bud over at La Bree Motorsports tells me he can beat Summit's pricing of $697. $630.00 for the true dual Borla Exhaust.

Speak with Brent LaBree, owner at 818.704.7950. He has five in stock. And, mention that Dan Lee referred you to him.

I don't know whether this offer is good if we're talking shipping. This offer is certainly good for us So. Calers.
Installed???
Old 05-29-2003, 12:15 PM
MastaKillaZ

I talked to Brent LaBree and he said that he has none of the true dual in stock BUT, to get that great price he needs 25 groupbuy names before 11am tomorrow!!!

I already gave him my name!!! He says he has four names right now!!! Sign up now!!!

Install should be between $60-$90, says Brent.

Last edited by MastaKillaZ; 05-29-2003 at 12:17 PM.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:22 PM
iris

Originally posted by MastaKillaZ
I talked to Brent LaBree and he said that he has none of the true dual in stock BUT, to get that great price he needs 25 groupbuy names before 11am tomorrow!!!

I already gave him my name!!! He says he has four names right now!!! Sign up now!!!

Install should be between $60-$90, says Brent.
You said you were broke!! You are BAD!!
Old 05-29-2003, 12:30 PM
hfm

If you want to meet Brent, he will be at Flames tonight. People show about 9:00 p.m. I'll be there too.

MKZ, thanks for getting specifics clarified.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:36 PM
MastaKillaZ

I'm donating HFM's right arm to science to pay for my exhaust... and not broke... just ssssttttrrrrreeeetttccccchhhheeeeddd!!!

hard to be broke doing what we do!!!
Old 05-29-2003, 12:39 PM
nwind21

Anyone know how many people are on the list yet?

630 is a damn good deal.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:43 PM
iris

Default I'm just going to keep replying to bump this thread up

hard to be broke doing what we do!!!
Hey, do people realize we get paid TOMORROW???? Just in time for VEGAZZZ (and for MKZ, his exhaust!!)!!!!
Old 05-29-2003, 12:45 PM
hfm

Default Re: I'm just going to keep replying to bump this thread up

Originally posted by iris
Hey, do people realize we get paid TOMORROW???? Just in time for VEGAZZZ (and for MKZ, his exhaust!!)!!!!
I now have a goal to win $700 in Vegas to pay for my Borla and the installation.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:47 PM
BullishZ

Default Re: Re: I'm just going to keep replying to bump this thread up

Originally posted by hfm
I now have a goal to win $700 in Vegas to pay for my Borla and the installation.
Make that $1000 for me... for the exhaust and the stupid parking ticket.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:48 PM
hfm

I'm donating HFM's right arm to science to pay for my exhaust... and not broke... just ssssttttrrrrreeeetttccccchhhheeeeddd!!!
Too late. I already tried to see if they would accept limb donation but the scientist just looked at me, laughed and said "you want how much for that?"
Old 05-29-2003, 12:54 PM
importriders

Okay just got on the list. Here's the DL. He needs at least 12 names by noon tomorrow(12/30) to place the order. Once he gets 12 names he is gonna place the order for 25. Reason why he needs 12 names by tomorrow is cause he has to order 25 for the GREAT price we are getting and he wants to know for sure that at least 12 are sold. He's a small store so a bunch of unsold exhaust systems sitting in his store isnt gonna do his business any good. So you get the picture right. Lets shoot for 25 though. Come on guys....you can't beat $630 for a true dual stainless steel exhaust with a million mile warranty!!!!

http://www.borla.com/welcome/

Exhaust retails for $845 by the way.

Last edited by importriders; 05-29-2003 at 01:00 PM.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:59 PM
BullishZ

Originally posted by importriders
Okay just got on the list. Here's the DL. He needs at least 12 names by noon tomorrow(12/30) to place the order. Once he gets 12 names he is gonna place the order for 25. Reason why he needs 12 names by tomorrow is cause he has to order 25 for the GREAT price we are getting and he wants to know for sure that at least 12 are sold. He's a small store so a bunch of unsold exhaust systems sitting in his store isnt gonna do his business any good. So you get the picture right. Lets shoot for 25 though. Come on guys....you can't beat $630 for a true dual stainless steel exhaust with a million mile warranty!!!!
Sorry to point it out... but wouldn't some people WAIT ON PURPOSE... to claim the rest of the unsold exhaust at an even CHEAPER price? I mean, they will be sitting there, and I'm sure Mr. LaBree will be willing to cut a few bucks to get them off the shelf.
Old 05-29-2003, 01:02 PM
iris

Originally posted by BullishZ
Sorry to point it out... but wouldn't some people WAIT ON PURPOSE... to claim the rest of the unsold exhaust at an even CHEAPER price? I mean, they will be sitting there, and I'm sure Mr. LaBree will be willing to cut a few bucks to get them off the shelf.
you financial guys are no fun! being practical and all that....
Old 05-29-2003, 01:03 PM
bobowah

Spoken like a true SouthEast Asianer...

Always trying to get a deal...

I don't disagree... I think I'll hold out.
Old 05-29-2003, 01:05 PM
importriders

Well, you can say that about anything. Wait long enough for anything and the price will go down. But dont hold your breath. $630 is still gonna be hard to beat later on down the road.

edit: when I say anything, you know what I mean....I can just imagine the smart ***** posting about collectibles, houses, etc. Anyways, don't kill the messenger, I'm just relaying what he told me.

Last edited by importriders; 05-29-2003 at 01:13 PM.
Old 05-29-2003, 01:05 PM
350z4steve

I am on the list also..but he needs 12..anyone else on this forum up for this group buy?
Old 05-29-2003, 01:07 PM
bobowah

why don't you move this to group buy section of the forum...

hahah
Old 05-29-2003, 01:16 PM
hfm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BullishZ Sorry to point it out... but wouldn't some people WAIT ON PURPOSE... to claim the rest of the unsold exhaust at an even CHEAPER price? I mean, they will be sitting there, and I'm sure Mr. LaBree will be willing to cut a few bucks to get them off the shelf.

Originally posted by bobowah
Spoken like a true SouthEast Asianer...

Always trying to get a deal...

I don't disagree... I think I'll hold out.
Guys, if you hold out, the deal will never happen in the first place and there will be none that he's trying to get rid of at a latter date.

I doubt you'll find a better deal and so far, Brent has been trying to get us the best price. Exhausts are all he does. If you're interested, I'd suggest you get it. If not, go ahead and wait. But, please don't slow up the group buy with negative comments for those of us who want the exhaust now.
Old 05-29-2003, 01:24 PM
bobowah

Originally posted by hfm
Guys, if you hold out, the deal will never happen in the first place and there will be none that he's trying to get rid of at a latter date.

I doubt you'll find a better deal and so far, Brent has been trying to get us the best price. Exhausts are all he does. If you're interested, I'd suggest you get it. If not, go ahead and wait. But, please don't slow up the group buy with negative comments for those of us who want the exhaust now.

Ok Ok... Southeast asian comment aside....

Hmm Borla or Thermal R&D... 630 or free... shoot... It's a hard call...

But a rolled lip...

Quick Reply: True Dual Borla Exhaust $630