Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Abbott 350z's???? TEMECULA

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 01:56 PM
BrickyardBomber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right on bro! I'm an ME in the Dilatation group I work second shift... If you see a brickyard color Z with bronze wheels (pictures above of it). Thats me however my wife usually drives it to Oside daily so I only get it after she gets home haha... Congrats on your position I hope you enjoy Abbott.

-Alex
Old 09-26-2008, 02:07 PM
teragaichi

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BrickyardBomber
Right on bro! I'm an ME in the Dilatation group I work second shift... If you see a brickyard color Z with bronze wheels (pictures above of it). Thats me however my wife usually drives it to Oside daily so I only get it after she gets home haha... Congrats on your position I hope you enjoy Abbott.

-Alex
Thanks a lot, I just started like 3 weeks ago. I'm working over in the VS group in Bldg A... pretty cool and relaxed group. I work the first (7-4) shift though (I'm actually at work right now haha). Damn tired of ATMS... haha. Aren't you guys going into the new buildings?
Old 09-26-2008, 02:12 PM
BrickyardBomber

Originally Posted by teragaichi
Thanks a lot, I just started like 3 weeks ago. I'm working over in the VS group in Bldg A... pretty cool and relaxed group. I work the first (7-4) shift though (I'm actually at work right now haha). Damn tired of ATMS... haha. Aren't you guys going into the new buildings?
HAHAHA ATMS is the devil! omg lol. I'm working right now too, sometimes you just need a break away from it all. I'm in building E and I do line support so I think my engineering group will stay here unless the lines move...Glad to hear you got a good group! Do you know who drives the Z with the green volks?
Old 09-26-2008, 02:26 PM
teragaichi

HAHAHA ATMS is the devil! omg lol. I'm working right now too, sometimes you just need a break away from it all. I'm in building E and I do line support so I think my engineering group will stay here unless the lines move...Glad to hear you got a good group! Do you know who drives the Z with the green volks?
hahaha, yeah, i'm totally just waiting to go home... it's friday! i have dual monitors right now so i have DOPs/SOPs/ATMS open on one and my350z.com open on the other. i'm always shopping for stuff or looking up whatever when i get tired of the documents. i don't have a line yet, but i'm about to get one of the catheter/stent lines along with a subassembly line for Cordis. i still have a lot to learn though.

i don't know who drives that car, but i totally want the same pair of volks (not green like that though). i haven't met any other engineers here that are really into cars, but the guy who is training me has a charger srt-8.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:56 PM
TayTaythatsme04

So coming into work yesterday I spotted this Z in the garage (see attached photos) ... I must say your color combo is very original and I like it. If your on here give me a shout, I'd like to meet up sometime and cruise or something.

-Alex
Ive meet this guy before. His cool, always talked about these wheels he was getting guess he finally got them.

Interesting color combo for sure.

T