Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

WCN huge let down!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 11:58 AM
4DC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow! Are all the Nissan Dealers going through the same growing pains? I Left Capistrano Nissan cause I was getting screwed around with about money, only because my former service manager had a place for me at the Dodge store next door. But Capo just replaced the Service Manager with one from the Santa Rosa area because that is where the GM is from and he brought a writer of his own. If anyone decides to go to Capo, be very weary of Renaud, I don't trust him, See Dustin, He will take great care of you.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:08 PM
Blue_Z

Originally Posted by stylett9
for warrenty work Enterprise will let you choose whatever Nissan they have available.

Personally i've had a murano and a maxima. Could have taken an armada, sentra, and rouge.
I just came back from WCN, Enterprise said they would HOOK me up because they left me hanging at the dealership. Reuben called Enterprise to pick me up after I left my car there, I went to the waiting room and waited for about 30 minutes. I go back into the service area, Reuben sees me and is like, WTF are you still doing here?? Gets on Enterprise's ***. 15 min later and I'm still there, when Reuben finds out that they still aren't coming, he sends one of the service ppl (Brooke) to drive me in HIS personal truck to the damn place. Turns out it's only like 2 min away. Anyways back to my story, I explained the situation to the manager at Enterprise. He apologized, and said he would HOOK me up with a NIIICE car. So I waited another 20-25 minutes. I hear him whispering to a sales associate to give me a free upgrade, so I'm like, anticipating something cool. The sales associate calls me outside to go with her and we walk outside and she's like, here you go..a Ford Fusion!! I was like wtf??

I asked if they had anything else, she said it was either that, a Toyota Corolla, or a Chevy Aveo. I went for the Corolla
Old 07-28-2008, 03:30 PM
calin
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue_Z
I just came back from WCN, Enterprise said they would HOOK me up because they left me hanging at the dealership. Reuben called Enterprise to pick me up after I left my car there, I went to the waiting room and waited for about 30 minutes. I go back into the service area, Reuben sees me and is like, WTF are you still doing here?? Gets on Enterprise's ***. 15 min later and I'm still there, when Reuben finds out that they still aren't coming, he sends one of the service ppl (Brooke) to drive me in HIS personal truck to the damn place. Turns out it's only like 2 min away. Anyways back to my story, I explained the situation to the manager at Enterprise. He apologized, and said he would HOOK me up with a NIIICE car. So I waited another 20-25 minutes. I hear him whispering to a sales associate to give me a free upgrade, so I'm like, anticipating something cool. The sales associate calls me outside to go with her and we walk outside and she's like, here you go..a Ford Fusion!! I was like wtf??

I asked if they had anything else, she said it was either that, a Toyota Corolla, or a Chevy Aveo. I went for the Corolla
wow that sucks. Ya I got a rental from that same enterprise too when I got my engine replaced at WCN. They picked me up like 5 minutes after WCN called them though and I got an 08 Altima.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:26 PM
stylett9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not that i'm sticking up for enterprise or anything, but if you were doing business in the middle of the day they probably didn't have anything to hook you up with. They check out most of their cars between 7:30 to 9AM every morning. I know one time i was glad i was ahead of another person in line at enterprise because i got the last "nissan" they had. It was an 07 maxima but after that it would have been one of the little egg chevy car things... :-S
Old 07-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Blue_Z

Got my car back today, they washed the Z (I forgot to tell them not to) but to my surprise it was in pristine condition, she looked BRAND NEW! No scratches/swirls or anything that I could see. And I inspected her for a loong time in the garage. Checked under the hood, new motor was kinda dirty. Stains on it and what not, no worries though. The porter, very nice guy, told me as he drove up that the Check Engine light was on, and if that's normal..if it was like that before. I said, no? He was gonna let me go home and drive it like that, until Reuben found out about the engine light and took it back to the garage. I guess they forgot to reset the ECU. A few minutes later they bought it out again. I looked her up and down again and I was satisifed. Drove her off the lot, and right away.. what the? This feels like a completely different car.. It's sluggish.. lost its spunk. I wonder if it'll snap out of it soon. Drove back while keeping it under 4k, except one time I passed someone and went higher.. but never quite redlined it. Seems to pull pretty hard I guess, but still something seems different.. Oh well, gonna drive it again and see what happens