Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

I MOVED!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 09:31 AM
MAR ONER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I MOVED!!!!!

So I moved to ATL, GA a couple of months ago, and my Z finally got shipped here about a month ago...so if anyone who knows me on here has been wondering where I've been at..I moved to the dirty south..for work purposes. Meh. I miss the Beaches and the Malibu/Angeles crest runs. I'll let you guys know when I come back down for a visit, but obviously my car won't be there. I plan on moving back to Cali in a few years, who knows what my car will be at then. I live right down the street from Forged Performance though..so I guess that's cool.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:38 AM
DVFlyer
Speed of White

I'm still waiting for pictures of that Cadillac you were going to get.

i understand that this sounds like bull****. how about this..i'll throw out a few words. the people that come and listen to this, will be the most successful people in the company. this time next month, the company gives me a brand new cadillac escalade. I also have access to a private jet. now, without giving you personal images of my bank stmt so all of you can steal my mula. who here would like to honestly here about it. If you don't know what it's about, then don't criticize. ok then, so. i'vr already7 got a few people interested,who sent me pm's with there #'s. Who else wants to give it a shot, and give me a time and day when i can meet with you juan on juan. 918z is already on board.
<------- never forgets.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Nastyboy

LoL... maybe that's what he used to tow his car out to the ATL?
Old 10-03-2008, 12:01 PM
wynd d z33

lol thats right how it go?
Old 10-06-2008, 03:28 AM
MAR ONER

lol!!!!! Awe man...you never will let that go huh? I got pretty close to it, but the situation in Cali (Economy) couldn't support it anymore, the business is still there and doing it's thing, but I bounced and went back to recruiting, but in ATL.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Nastyboy

Originally Posted by MAR ONER
lol!!!!! Awe man...you never will let that go huh? I got pretty close to it, but the situation in Cali (Economy) couldn't support it anymore, the business is still there and doing it's thing, but I bounced and went back to recruiting, but in ATL.
Wait... so there's more business opportunity in ATL than Cali?
Old 10-07-2008, 03:35 AM
MAR ONER

Hell yea there is!!!! ATL is the fastest growing city in the U.S. This place is blowing up with peeps from all over the world. See Cali is primarily white, Mexican, and Black. Here it's black, White, Mexican, Colombian, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Haitian, African, etc. etc. You get more culture here, without all the status bullsh**. And no, i'm not recruiting for the "Business" anymore, I recruit for Aerotek Staffing, I give people jobs basically.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:15 AM
DVFlyer
Speed of White

Hell yea there is!!!! ATL is the fastest growing city in the U.S.
According to this site, it's the 7th fastest growing city..... (tried to find info for 2008, but didn't have any luck... feel free to correct me by providing a source for the statistic you have above).

http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/...on/012242.html
Old 10-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Blu_Blur

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

MAR ONER- We've met before and exchanged numbers. I have the turbo Z (Daytona Blue on Gold GT-C's).

I disagree that Atlanta is going to be more diverse than L.A. It really doesn't get more diverse than here.

I've thought about moving as well, to Georgia. What kind of job oppurtunities are out there that you might be able to help me with?
Old 10-08-2008, 09:06 AM
MAR ONER

Well right now Job Opportunities aren't that great, especially with the election right around the corner. Do you have a 4 yr degree? If so I might be able to get you a job with the company i work with with. What's your work background?
Old 10-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Blu_Blur

Well right now Job Opportunities aren't that great, especially with the election right around the corner. Do you have a 4 yr degree? If so I might be able to get you a job with the company i work with with. What's your work background?
I currently do not have any degree but I do have 2 years of college under my belt. The jobs that I have had or have right now were all based on real world experience.

I have always worked in the quality control, operations, logistics industry with companies such as Safeway, Chiquita N.A, P&O Cold Logistics, VersaCold Logistics, The Oppenheimer Group and now, ANL-USL (CMA-CGM).

I have a lot of training and practical everyday use of various warehouse management systems like AS400, Vilden, Kirkey and McLeod and have a lot of experience in financial support such as analyses, profit and loss investigations as well as claims defence.

I can pretty-much handle everything (especially after my VersaCold job which was by far the most complex job I have ever had and even after 2 years, I was still in training, in essence).

Let me know if you have anything that even REMOTELY fits the bill as to what you deal with.

Thanks.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:42 AM
MAR ONER

I definintley will. As soon as things pick up around here (beginning of 2009) I'm sure I can definitley use you. But they will mroe than likely not offer relocation, so that could possibly be an issue, unless you already have friends or family here.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Blu_Blur

I definintley will. As soon as things pick up around here (beginning of 2009) I'm sure I can definitley use you. But they will mroe than likely not offer relocation, so that could possibly be an issue, unless you already have friends or family here.
Relocation or lack thereof is fine if the overall opportunity is great.

At this point in my life, I have been considering moving so it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

I noticed that your company has the word 'Aero' in it. Do you guys deal with the aerospace industry in regards to staffing or do your boundaries go further than that into other fields?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Dynasty.Zero

Nestled deep in the heart of the Alaskan tundra is found a berry whose incredible nutritive and antioxidizing power have earned it the name "the miracle berry". Harvested and processed at precisely the right time, the blueberry contains more antioxidizing, disease-fighting, and nutritional power than any other fruit or vegetable available. Kyani Inc. has created a product founded solely on the nutritional values of these Alaskan Miracle Berries that is shaping and changing the lives of people all over the world.
This is the company he works for. Typical MLM stuff.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:05 AM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

Welcome to the ATL
Old 10-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Blu_Blur

Originally Posted by Dynasty.Zero
lol.

No frackin' way.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Dynasty.Zero

https://my350z.com/forum/southern-ca...your-help.html

This is the thread where he was trying to recruit for his MLM company with jesus berries.

i understand that this sounds like bull****. how about this..i'll throw out a few words. the people that come and listen to this, will be the most successful people in the company. this time next month, the company gives me a brand new cadillac escalade. I also have access to a private jet. now, without giving you personal images of my bank stmt so all of you can steal my mula. who here would like to honestly here about it. If you don't know what it's about, then don't criticize. ok then, so. i'vr already7 got a few people interested,who sent me pm's with there #'s. Who else wants to give it a shot, and give me a time and day when i can meet with you juan on juan. 918z is already on board.
No pics of Escalade or Private Jet . . . . lol. Those god-berries are pretty tasty though.

Our products like homie earlier was saying blueberries, are not just that. You'd have to really see why they are truly a nature's miracle, the blueberries provided are blueberries that come from alaska, and due to the enviromental stresses that alaska has, the blueberries there are 10-22X more potent in antioxidants. We have the fruit with the most antioxidants above any other fruit or vegetable, according to the Orac scal wich of course was put out there by the FDA. We read at 36,000 liters, which is higher than mango steen, acai berries, noni, and reg. stuff like pomegranite, cranberry, gogi, etc. etc. Plus we leased 95% of the land that where the berries grow, so we pretty much monopolized on the whole product. In 3 months time my downline has already reached 60+ peeps. It's the comp plan that pretty much sells itself. And the Doctors that back us up are Dr. Maureen McKinzie and Dr. Steven M. Pratt who wrote the bestseller book Superfoods RX. Oprah even backs up blueberries. Now of course I know the exact scientific reason as to why the alaskan wild blue berries are really high in antioxidant levels, but I feel I told you too much already. Most peeps actually make the effort to contact me to here about what this company really is about. Oh yea..and 300 million is a very believable #, you just can't fathom it, cause you're probably doing something now, that might never get you that kind of money, and instead of dreaming big, you feel you can stomp on my dreams and efforts to actually do something better with my life, while you continue to ********** in your beloved Z, because that's about the finest piece of a$$ you'll ever get..ok..and I'm done.
Pretty good sales pitch? I don't know. (this is from page 5)

Fine Fine, I'll give you some info. The Name of the company is Kyani, INC. 300 million dollars were invested to start this company. The money came from two multi millionaire families. One, the Taylors which are one of the largest growers and distributors of potatoes in idaho, and the hansens, which are the 4th largest distributor of petroleum to the 12 western states. The company opened it's doors in Idaho Falls, ID exactly 2 years ago, and spread to California just 3-4 months ago. Basically, ground floor opportunity, its new and fresh and the company has products that have no competitor. We are in the health and wellness business, which due to the baby boomers that control 70% of the economy are now more that aware of the importance of health and are becoming more educated on what they should and shouldn't do. The products are 100% natural, no chemical additives. Now, the companyt is always looking for people who want to help expand the business. Like for example, we have less than 800 reps so far in all of california. California has a population of 36 million accounted for people. If cali were a country, we'd be the 5th richest country in the world. When you normally hear about network marketing companies, you usually hear, "yea the guy on top gets everything and the peole at the bottom get nothing". That statement is true to some extent when you refer to business that have been around for many years like Mary Kay, Herbalife, WFG, Primerica, Zango, Noni, etc. etc. This is ground floor, something very new to everyone, and if you really are interested in hearing aboiut making some extra cash on the side by doing little to no effort, then let me know.
300 million dollars were invested into god-berries? Damn . . . .
Old 10-09-2008, 02:45 PM
DVFlyer
Speed of White

Originally Posted by Blu_Blur
I noticed that your company has the word 'Aero' in it. Do you guys deal with the aerospace industry in regards to staffing or do your boundaries go further than that into other fields?
I think this is the company.

http://www.aerotek.com/
Old 10-09-2008, 02:47 PM
DVFlyer
Speed of White

Originally Posted by Dynasty.Zero
Old news.... He's now working for Aerotek Staffing according to a post about 6 up from yours.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Dynasty.Zero

Selling god-berries didn't work out?

Quick Reply: I MOVED!!!!!