Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Recall Election... Who are you guys voting for?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2003, 09:14 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by BullishZ
I can see where Scafremon is coming from. Nbdyfcnsqnc, you are quite the opinionated forum member... and I can tell you love to debate and force your views onto people.

I remember debating back and forth with you regarding the "racism" thread a LONG time ago. Since then, I've learned that I don't want to debate with you... simply because you make the opposing person feel horrible for their beliefs, in a very subtle way. You have a way of doing that...
I remember that thread... had to relent because no headway was being made either way... I'm here for fun.
Old 10-07-2003, 01:20 PM
nbdyfcnsqnc
350Z-holic

>> I can see where Scafremon is coming from. Nbdyfcnsqnc, you are quite the opinionated forum member... and I can tell you love to debate and force your views onto people.

It's impossible to force view without force. Plain text is not force, and the strongest weapon in this forum is this icon:

But I don't even use it!

>> I remember debating back and forth with you regarding the "racism" thread a LONG time ago. Since then, I've learned that I don't want to debate with you... simply because you make the opposing person feel horrible for their beliefs, in a very subtle way. You have a way of doing that...

I remember that well, and thought it was a good discussion, but I'm sorry you feel that way. I do not think you have any reason to feel horrible for your beliefs. But if you ever do, you can change them at will. That's what I do! If it makes you feel any better, I've read a lot of what you've written, and I truly think you're a great individual, and an asset to this board.
Old 10-07-2003, 02:10 PM
BullishZ

Haha. Thanks. Well, I don't feel horrible now or anything...

I do enjoy your posts though, (as long as I am not debating with u, haha) because I can learn a different point of view.