Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

god damn irvine police

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 07:05 PM
JDMStanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default god damn irvine police

i hate police and i'll never like them especially those in Irvine Valley College. I go to IVC and got a parking ticket. A parking ticket issued ($35 !!!) because i displayed the parking permit on the driver side instead of passenger side I always displayed the permit on the passenger for like 2 years and never got a ticket. Those f***s must be really desperate for money this year. Isn't it usually normal to display any kind of permits on the passenger side unless it's like one time PASS? I requested them to take the freaking ticket back and got an email that says to send the damn money.
One time, when i was passing by a police car, the school worker(?) drove little golf cart to the cop in the police car and said "that son of a ***** parked backward!" He sounded really mad. WTF. ANd told the cop to go ticket the car. Parking backward = rear bumper facing outside(where you enter) rather than the front bumper facing inside. I wish some cops watch my thread and stop ripping off people for little things that won't even cause any little accident..
Old 07-21-2010, 08:33 PM
kajuraelai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1) irvine cops are retarded
2) IVC is equally retarded

these are truths, know them, understand them ...
Old 07-21-2010, 08:42 PM
JDMStanced

Originally Posted by kajuraelai
1) irvine cops are retarded
2) IVC is equally retarded

these are truths, know them, understand them ...
I go to retarded school ?
I don't get why the damn police department is right next to the parking lot. They ride golf cart and eyeballs around the cars for tickets
Old 07-21-2010, 09:59 PM
Emski

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 350zRiot
Parking backward = rear bumper facing outside(where you enter) rather than the front bumper facing inside.
Aren't these two the same thing?
Old 07-21-2010, 10:09 PM
OCMan

Originally Posted by 350zRiot
i hate police and i'll never like them especially those in Irvine Valley College. I go to IVC and got a parking ticket. A parking ticket issued ($35 !!!) because i displayed the parking permit on the driver side instead of passenger side I always displayed the permit on the passenger for like 2 years and never got a ticket. Those f***s must be really desperate for money this year. Isn't it usually normal to display any kind of permits on the passenger side unless it's like one time PASS? I requested them to take the freaking ticket back and got an email that says to send the damn money.
One time, when i was passing by a police car, the school worker(?) drove little golf cart to the cop in the police car and said "that son of a ***** parked backward!" He sounded really mad. WTF. ANd told the cop to go ticket the car. Parking backward = rear bumper facing outside(where you enter) rather than the front bumper facing inside. I wish some cops watch my thread and stop ripping off people for little things that won't even cause any little accident..
i am sure you can bring your parking ticket to IVC police and explain to them that you had it on passenger side, they let you go.

I can't blame IP for being picky since they literally have nothing else to do in one of the safest city in the US.

There's a construction zone right at jeffrey and walnut and i see cops giving people ticket everyday (35mph zone)

Where i live (Woodbury) has lots of stop signs, IP always hide and give people tickets so be careful.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:24 PM
JDMStanced

Originally Posted by Emski
Aren't these two the same thing?
I thought it's the same but since they parking lines are drawn diagnolly instead of straight vertical or horizontal, you have go into the space facing forward. But it's not like it's one way, so i still don't really get it
Old 07-21-2010, 10:31 PM
JDMStanced

Originally Posted by OCMan
i am sure you can bring your parking ticket to IVC police and explain to them that you had it on passenger side, they let you go.

I can't blame IP for being picky since they literally have nothing else to do in one of the safest city in the US.

There's a construction zone right at jeffrey and walnut and i see cops giving people ticket everyday (35mph zone)

Where i live (Woodbury) has lots of stop signs, IP always hide and give people tickets so be careful.
I think i know where you talking about. Whenever i see sneaky cops hiding, I just want to
Old 07-21-2010, 10:54 PM
chrisnathan

I live in Irvine, I know how it feels driving modded Z around the area.

Irvine cops are the best...

...in giving out tickets.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:08 PM
JDMStanced

Originally Posted by chrisnathan
I live in Irvine, I know how it feels driving modded Z around the area.

Irvine cops are the best...

...in giving out tickets.

What have you done to your Z and what color? I've seen a couple of Zs around here
Old 07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
DRIFT
All LASER LASIK

Hey buddy....
I'm a cop, in Irvine, at IVC and I'm gonna be looking for YOU!

I keed!
Old 07-21-2010, 11:26 PM
JDMStanced

Originally Posted by DRIFT
Hey buddy....
I'm a cop, in Irvine, at IVC and I'm gonna be looking for YOU!

I keed!
I'm get me in your cop car drifting. I'll drift away.. lol
Old 07-21-2010, 11:28 PM
threetothefour

well they have nothing better to do....
Old 07-21-2010, 11:54 PM
350ZTheStandard

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess the school & the cops have rules that must be followed, or possibly you can either ride a bike like many students, ride the bus, or demonstrate your willingness to pay fines. You might look in the student handbook under parking regs & see if you committed to following posted rules when you purchased your parking sticker.

Either way chalk this up to a learning experience and move forward.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:00 AM
DRIFT
All LASER LASIK

Originally Posted by 350ZTheStandard
I guess the school & the cops have rules that must be followed, or possibly you can either ride a bike like many students, ride the bus, or demonstrate your willingness to pay fines. You might look in the student handbook under parking regs & see if you committed to following posted rules when you purchased your parking sticker.

Either way chalk this up to a learning experience and move forward.

WARNING!! I think this guy really is a cop.....at IVC!
Old 07-22-2010, 12:10 AM
350ZTheStandard

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DRIFT
WARNING!! I think this guy really is a cop.....at IVC!
Or, maybe I too have paid more than my fair share of tickets to multiple schools over the years. I notice that living by my rules is costly, so as much as I hate to say it I learned the hard way to follow directions & rules. Pick you battles.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:23 AM
JDMStanced

When i first purchase the permit, it says the regs in REALLY small writing where you have to find to see. And i think those guys make up their regs differently from other places so that ppl get messed up
Old 07-22-2010, 04:58 AM
dkmesa350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sounds like IVC is a school for not-so-smart people.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:44 AM
~SpInNeY~

4 yrs ago on the final day, right after i turned into the parking lot. the stupid cop pulled me over and were saying i was speeding but no way in hell a lower car with kits can drive fast at the IVC parking lot,right??? that was crazy.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:03 AM
JDMStanced

Originally Posted by ~SpInNeY~
4 yrs ago on the final day, right after i turned into the parking lot. the stupid cop pulled me over and were saying i was speeding but no way in hell a lower car with kits can drive fast at the IVC parking lot,right??? that was crazy.
you go to IVC? The speed bumps are freaking high and steep. But you can speed in between the bumps? I think it's 15 or 25 mph in campus
Old 07-22-2010, 10:57 AM
halfrice

Originally Posted by OCMan

in the process of moving to woodbury, ive lived in irvine for a about a year in the past near uci campus too, never had any issues with cops and having a fixed up car, gotta love the 50-60mph street speed limits lol

Quick Reply: god damn irvine police