Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Big Thanx to Hotchkis, Performance and Ron

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2004, 11:23 PM
rodH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Big Thanx to Hotchkis, Performance and Ron

Today was a great event, lots of cars, cool people, food and prizes. Thanx for everyone involved on organizing this event, I know it takes a LOT of work and preperation and it was a winner!!!

Speaking of "winners" I was lucky enough to win a set of Hotchkis Springs at the raffle. I e-mailed Hotchkis this letter, but just in case the correct people don't get it there, I will post it here as well.

To Hotchkis Tuning,

I was at the Performance Nissan Z/G35 meet today in Duarte Calif. As you may know they raffle off products for the meet and some people leave with an even bigger grin than they arrived with. Well, as you might know, you (your company) donated a set of Springs for this event. I was the LUCKY winner of these springs!!!! The ironic thing is that lately I have been thinking that I might want to lower my car just a bit. When I went to the meet and looked at other cars, I was leaning even more towards that direction. Well, as it turns out, that decision has been made for me and I will be installing these springs in the very near future!!

I want to personally thank you for your donation and support to the Z community, and making people like myself just a little more happy than they normally are.

THANK YOU!!!
Old 03-21-2004, 05:29 AM
Mr Twisted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rod your the perfect example of why I put myself thru all this work. It's for the people. An thats why Performance Nissan digs deep into there pockets to support these events. People " Nissan People" there absoulely the BEST.......

Twisted Out
Old 03-21-2004, 06:36 AM
Dunc

Talking Echo a big thumbs up and Thank You

Just an awesome group of people and great time by all. Jason hooked me up with a new polished plenum and install but the meet turned out to be the highlight of the day. Soooooooo much fun.

Many thanks to Performance and Ron .. and thanks for the Choc Chip Cookies MRS TWISTED :>)

Dunc
Old 03-21-2004, 10:25 AM
___DJK___

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

I wanna say thanks to Ron, Performance Nissan and crew, and all the sponsors that made this event happen! We are lucky we have you here in So Cal!
Old 03-22-2004, 10:50 AM
J Ritt

I wanted to thank everyone as well...Jeff, Jason, Jenny, Ron...everyone else that helped. Performance did a fantastic job with this event. I gave a glowing review to Performance Z Magazine. It was well organized, well-attended, and very appreciated. It looked like everyone out there was having a great time. My friends from out of town were extremely impressed by the civility of the attendees, and the level of thought that went into the event. It was a great group, and I'm looking forward to spending more time with everyone at future events. StopTech is very grateful. To sum it up...hell of a job all around!!!
Old 03-22-2004, 05:11 PM
Mr Twisted

Next time let me give you a real booth to work out of. The new twisted Z will need new show brakes soon. Please Pm me a price for the 14in but I need them in copper/bronze not gold... Please show me some love.

Twisted
Old 03-23-2004, 08:31 PM
AmyCroft

Smile To Mr J Ritt

Mr J Ritt of StopTech... Was kind enough to supply a Set of Stainless Brake Lines ( Front and Rear of Course )..

This great top line Prize was won by Audio Pat -- Let's hear it for Mr J Ritt..... Aplause !!!!

Thank You for for your generous contribution...From StopTech

--- RodH -- Won the Hotchkis 350Z/G35 Spring set.. And we can post a picture later to Show his smiling face...

The Clarion Head Unit winner.. Got a $400 unit that was top line.
Thanks Jeff From Clarion... The Clarion Z was a crowd pleaser..

And of Course - Performance Nissan of Duarte.. For all the costs, and the Delicous Lunch..

Cheers Amy -

Originally posted by J Ritt
I wanted to thank everyone as well...Jeff, Jason, Jenny, Ron...everyone else that helped. Performance did a fantastic job with this event. I gave a glowing review to Performance Z Magazine. It was well organized, well-attended, and very appreciated. It looked like everyone out there was having a great time. My friends from out of town were extremely impressed by the civility of the attendees, and the level of thought that went into the event. It was a great group, and I'm looking forward to spending more time with everyone at future events. StopTech is very grateful. To sum it up...hell of a job all around!!!
Old 03-28-2004, 08:43 PM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks to Ron and Nora for organizing such a large event! It was a great success! Do you want to raffle off your LAPD Z next time!? hahaha and thanks to all the sponsors for this event, especially Performance Nissan.

Congrats to RodH for winning the springs.

So Cal Z riders are the greatest ppls to hang out with! And of course the raffle prices are great too! I got me a Nismo Skicap (aka the "Headunit" quoting Wedge).