Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

The "Official" SoCal 350Z Club Website

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 04:10 PM
callmeaflirt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

El Diablo,
Thanks for the props man! I appreciate it..I dont know about "skills" but I do what I can I think a beach bash would be completely different than what we had this past weekend. Mostly sodas and music and maybe get a volleyball game going... I dont know any beach that would be ok for this type of thing... I like to organize t hings..and I like people to get together and have fun...That is how it went down this past weekend...It was great...Glad you got some pics..cant wait to see them
Old 04-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Mr Twisted

Diablo

I beg your pardon. What am I chopped liver...... My skills aren't bad for a guy....

Lysa is much cuter, I give her that....

A beach thing would be really tough. It's parking that would be the main stumbling block. Try to go to any beach and get more than 3 spaces.. Good luck. even if you got there early and blocked off spaces, you'd be going to blows with some one within 15 mins for the space.

All that sand.. We'd have to have a meet for all our beaters; the Z's would be left home but thats OK, it's about the people anyway....

Last edited by Mr Twisted; 04-06-2004 at 06:15 PM.
Old 04-06-2004, 10:04 PM
daytona350z

Originally posted by Mr Twisted

A beach thing would be really tough. It's parking that would be the main stumbling block. Try to go to any beach and get more than 3 spaces.. Good luck. even if you got there early and blocked off spaces, you'd be going to blows with some one within 15 mins for the space.

All that sand.. We'd have to have a meet for all our beaters; the Z's would be left home but thats OK, it's about the people anyway....

actually ron, we did have a beach party a while ago in corona del mar. we had ample parking, only for the people who arrived around or before 10am tho.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....0&pagenumber=4

we should try a karting meet... www.dromo1.com

that would be major fun!!

Last edited by daytona350z; 04-06-2004 at 10:09 PM.
Old 04-14-2004, 10:37 PM
Phatmitzu

I want to see my pix!!

Old 04-15-2004, 08:04 AM
ChrisMCagle

Default Member bios

Hey guys,

So far the only person who has sent me their picture for the site is AudioPat. The sooner I get your picture and bio, the sooner the site will start to take shape. Send your pictures (you and your car) to chrismcagle@yahoo.com. Please send in JPG format with a size around 800X600. Also send the answers to the following questions:

Handle:
Z-Day:
Other Interests / Hobbies:
Birthdate (optional):
E-Mail (optional):
City you live in (optional):
Where you service your car:
Current mods:
Future mods:
Additional comments:

-Chris
Old 04-21-2004, 12:08 PM
ChrisMCagle

Default Just to let you know

Well,

After all the silliness with the Club... no club... private club... no club thing I have decided that 350ZFreak.com will no longer be an "Official" site for any club.

It will be what it originally started out as, which is my official site. Hehehehe!!

-Chris
Old 04-21-2004, 04:08 PM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

Chris..as much as I appreciate your efforts, this is probably the best thing you could do

Hope you are enjoying the River Run...went about nine years in a row but will have to miss this one

Last edited by AudioPat; 04-21-2004 at 04:10 PM.
Old 04-27-2004, 06:29 AM
ChrisMCagle

Originally posted by AudioPat
Hope you are enjoying the River Run...went about nine years in a row but will have to miss this one
Pat,

Just got home a little while ago to beat the heat! Whew!! 4.5 hours on a bike is a Looooooooong time. This was the second year that I've gone. Seems that after what happened in 2002, the cops are killing it. I bet it doesn't last more than a couple years if they don't lighten up.

-Chris
Old 04-27-2004, 08:45 PM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

Glad you made it home safe..another friend of ours wasn't so lucky and is in a hospital in Palm Springs. We are praying that she will be OK but she is in serious condition.

When Susie and I went to the River Run in 2001 and saw the numbers of law enforcement in riot gear we knew what had been building up for several years was about to come to a head. We skipped the '02 Run. Sad such a fun event is going in that direction
Old 04-28-2004, 06:31 AM
ChrisMCagle

Unhappy Oh No

Glad you made it home safe..another friend of ours wasn't so lucky and is in a hospital in Palm Springs. We are praying that she will be OK but she is in serious condition.

When Susie and I went to the River Run in 2001 and saw the numbers of law enforcement in riot gear we knew what had been building up for several years was about to come to a head. We skipped the '02 Run. Sad such a fun event is going in that direction
Was your friend in an accident? In the Palm Springs area it was VERY windy so it was really hard to stay on the road. That's not good.

The people we go with have been going for about 5 years now and they said that up until 2002, it was like Mardi Gras, but now it sucks. I hoped that it would be better this year, but It wasn't. I would actually say that the number of people in attendance was down from last year as well.

-Chris
Old 04-28-2004, 06:48 AM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

Default Re: Oh No

Originally posted by ChrisMCagle
Was your friend in an accident? In the Palm Springs area it was VERY windy so it was really hard to stay on the road. That's not good.

The people we go with have been going for about 5 years now and they said that up until 2002, it was like Mardi Gras, but now it sucks. I hoped that it would be better this year, but It wasn't. I would actually say that the number of people in attendance was down from last year as well.

-Chris
There was one of those tie down buckles that trucks use to secure their load in the road and she hit it blowing out her front tire and sending her over the top. Say a prayer

It used to be a very fun event were flashing on the street corners was an expected event...as of 2001 they started giving tickets for indecent exposure...Oh well
Old 04-28-2004, 07:31 AM
ChrisMCagle

Default OMG!

There was one of those tie down buckles that trucks use to secure their load in the road and she hit it blowing out her front tire and sending her over the top. Say a prayer

It used to be a very fun event were flashing on the street corners was an expected event...as of 2001 they started giving tickets for indecent exposure...Oh well
Oh my GOD! She will be in our prayers.

Yeah, we saw a couple girls get tickets for indecent exposure, even though they were wearing pasties. Cops just need to lighten up A LOT!