Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

When can we vote on group names..? Read here.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 05:52 PM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am hereby appointing myself "ZUPREME LEADER"...now that that's taken care of please direct all leadership harrassment to me...caus I don't give a s*** and I'll be more than happy to tell you so to your face

General El Diablo will lead my forces against the evil S*** sayers
Old 05-03-2004, 06:02 PM
BullishZ

Haha Pat. You always crack me up!

Oh, Eileen thought you were a big sweetie. You must have made quite an impression!
Old 05-03-2004, 06:20 PM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

That's one of the nicest compliments I've had in years...thank her for me you lucky bast***

One more thing...now that I have appointed myself "Zupreme Leader" be very carefull what you say on this forum or I will sick Agent Scaf on you and he is RELENTLESS
Old 05-03-2004, 07:25 PM
BullishZ

After calling them a dissenter?

LOL!
Old 05-03-2004, 10:03 PM
Scafremon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd just like to say:

1. I never noticed before that bobowah is one of the most level-headed amongst us. Short, concise, funny and to-the-point posts. (Didn't he used to be a rebel-rauser?)

2. Jen had some typo's in her post, which I would like to correct. She meant to post:

Bullish, Lysa, Kash, Scaf ,Dan, Pat, Jeff & Scaf & Jane, Amy, Tom, Scaf, Jash & Ashley, SizongZ, Linda & Jeff & Scaf, Jen & Jeff & Scaf TJ, Sharif, Scaf & Scaf ,Clint & Mary, Scaf , Mario & Nathalie, Ed and Patty, John,Scaf ,Scaf ,& Scaf .

(No sweat Jen - I got your back)

3. Pat: I think we should only capatalize a couple of the letters in "Zupreme Leader", and (I'm not so sure about this one) but maybe put a 'dash' or two in there, such as "Z-U Pre My Lead-or". Not sure...kinda hard to pronounce...we should work on this before we print your ID Card and forge your crown.

4. Lysa:

5. Kash: The above wink was strictly in a friendly-kinda way. (Scaf is happily married)

That's all for now.
Old 05-03-2004, 10:37 PM
Luv Mntrl
Suck it!

Originally posted by Scafremon
I'd just like to say:

1. I never noticed before that bobowah is one of the most level-headed amongst us. Short, concise, funny and to-the-point posts. (Didn't he used to be a rebel-rauser?)

2. Jen had some typo's in her post, which I would like to correct. She meant to post:

Bullish, Lysa, Kash, Scaf ,Dan, Pat, Jeff & Scaf & Jane, Amy, Tom, Scaf, Jash & Ashley, SizongZ, Linda & Jeff & Scaf, Jen & Jeff & Scaf TJ, Sharif, Scaf & Scaf ,Clint & Mary, Scaf , Mario & Nathalie, Ed and Patty, John,Scaf ,Scaf ,& Scaf .

(No sweat Jen - I got your back)

3. Pat: I think we should only capatalize a couple of the letters in "Zupreme Leader", and (I'm not so sure about this one) but maybe put a 'dash' or two in there, such as "Z-U Pre My Lead-or". Not sure...kinda hard to pronounce...we should work on this before we print your ID Card and forge your crown.

4. Lysa:

5. Kash: The above wink was strictly in a friendly-kinda way. (Scaf is happily married)

That's all for now.

Jen feels like a heel.......... I said don't kill the messenger....knew I would forget a name or two in my PMS rant!
Old 05-03-2004, 10:48 PM
Mr Twisted

Default I'm compelled to speak again!

I've been very quite. and have taken a lot of s*** quitely hoping this all would die down by now. I've read most of the many threads from most of you in silent. You just can't stop bringing up my name,
Ok lets call it striaght It was a Coup d'etat orchestrated by some dissentors There I said it again. In the original post I never called anyone by there name but they all stepped up and took on the monicure with pride. As for going out on my own I do believe Dan drew the line in the sand and dare me to cross it and I know he said "I was Fired" As for going on my own I didn't see where the dissentors left me much choice.

And lets look at what I did anyway.

I started to organize some 150 names
I chose a unofficial Name So Cal 350 Z club to get started with.
I accepted the responsibility of interum Leadership because no-one else wanted to work for nothing
I solicited sponsors for donation to benefit others
I nogotiates with a fellow member for a temp site for exposure Till we could estabilish our own
I put on several sussessfully meets
I supported and still am putting on community programs to benefit my fellow Z owners.

Lets look at the other side

Some one made restaurant reservations and got crazy praise from everone.

The other put on a Barbque which I came out to support,because I thought it important to support, paid full pop $15, said nice things about. afterwards.

4 weeks now since the take over. Still no club, no officiers, no planned club meetings. no direction, no sponsors
and the front runner is a name I came up with in January. Da

Please use the So Cal 350 Z Club name after all it will be Mr Twisted "s legacy.

Every coin has two sides. Believe there's or believe mine, as you wish.

I still will be doing things that are fun and for the betterment of the 350 Z community.

BTW The Twisted Z is completely paid for. Pink slip in hand from day one...

Neocypher
You can join me at any function

Last edited by Mr Twisted; 05-03-2004 at 10:56 PM.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:02 PM
hfm

Originally posted by neocypher
The way I see it ... it was a hostile takeover. This same person stated in an earlier post that the current leader was not fit to serve his post then stated that a club was not needed. Then a few days later she decides to post a thread asking for ideas for a name to start up a club .... I don't know about the rest of you but this is not right. This person talks about being fair and if you read back on the threads this person is full of it.

Also as i understand this person doesn't even own a Z. And said person is also talking about excluding some people out of the votes because they don't live in california and they didn't show up to the hooters event. That all sounds fine and I can understand excluding some people from a club to vote but wouldn't it make sense the exclude non z owners also????
Do you think it might be a little presumptous to make these generalizations without having been to a meet or without reading the relevant threads carefully?

First, there was no takeover. Mr. Twisted broke off from everyone by starting up a private club and asserting to go forward with him or be left behind. Essentially, everyone decided to be left behind and Lysa didn't take over anything. Rather, Mr. T went forward, without the rest of us.

As for starting up a club name, that was the root of the reason why Mr. T broke off. He refused to listen to suggestions about a club name. If Lysa didn't start that thread, someone else would have. Frankly, the name is meaningless at this point. What really matters is that we're getting together and enjoying our company, regardless of the name.

Saying that Lysa is full of it, without knowing the entire picture, without having read all the threads and without having ever attending a meet is reckless at best and plainly insulting at worst. Lysa is an organizer just like many others in our group. And, I've found her to be stand-up and genuine. So, it's very annoying to read something like your post when you clearly don't know her personally.

As for excluding non-Californians, that was my point. I don't think non-Californians should decide our club name and others agreed. You have no reason to pin this on Lysa, and if you want to pin it on me, I'd say, why do you care and why should out-of-state forum members have any say?

As for ownership, that's a non-issue. Our group welcomes everyone who attends, whether they own a 240, a Mustang, a Bimmer, a 350, a 300, whatever. The majority of us have 350s but that's not a requirement to enjoy our company.

Lastly, you posted something about Lysa being power hungry. Again, I find it a little disturbing that you would say something so insulting without actually knowing her and without carefully reading the threads. If I was to discribe anyone as being power hungry, it wouldn't be Lysa. Rather, it would be someone who is controlling, inflexible, and dictatorial. That's not Lysa. I know someone who fits that description but if I have to spell it out for you, it's clear you haven't been reading the threads carefully.

All of the above notwithstanding, you're welcome to any of our meets. Perhaps your perception will change after you've met some of us. Just try to come with an open mind.

Originally posted by Mr Twisted

I've been very quite. and have taken a lot of s*** quitely hoping this all would die down by now. I've read most of the many threads from most of you in silent. You just can't stop bringing up my name,
Ok lets call it striaght It was a Coup d'etat orchestrated by some dissentors There I said it again. In the original post I never called anyone by there name but they all stepped up and took on the monicure with pride. As for going out on my own I do believe Dan drew the line in the sand and dare me to cross it and I know he said "I was Fired" As for going on my own I didn't see where the dissentors left me much choice.

And lets look at what I did anyway.

I started to organize some 150 names
I chose a unofficial Name So Cal 350 Z club to get started with.
I accepted the responsibility of interum Leadership because no-one else wanted to work for nothing
First of all, I didn't say you were fired. That zinger goes to Bullish.

As for organizing 150 names, all you did was collect contact information. A chimp with a rolodex could have done the same. And, you use that contact information as you please without care for privacy.

You refused to listen to member's suggestions regarding the club name.

As for accepting the leadership position, I nominated you in. I withdrew that nomination after you stopped listening to everyone else.

You deserve credit for soliciting sponsors and for puting on successful meets.

Ron, go back to the starting thread. I told you that you shouldn't make an ultimatium. You ignored my recommendation saying you and Nora would be fine.

You made your bed.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:20 PM
Mr Twisted

Default And I intend to sleep in it comfortably Thank You

BTW Dan are you leasing or making payments. Surely a Lawyer of you elequence, owns, oh yah, your not a lawyer are you????

Last edited by Mr Twisted; 05-03-2004 at 11:24 PM.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:22 PM
hfm

Default Works for me

Good night.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:09 AM
EL Diablo

here is a picture of my new puppy
His name is Sir Bruno Charles
Isnt he cute
Attached Thumbnails When can we vote on group names..? Read here.....-brunosmall.jpg  

Last edited by EL Diablo; 05-04-2004 at 01:12 AM.
Old 05-04-2004, 04:10 AM
Mr Twisted

Clint very cute, You and Mary were one of the first people we met at the G meet eons ago, there were maybe 10 Z, and I think 80 G's Me, you, Mario, Alvin , Jeff, Tony, Amy,Yuichi I still have the pic on my desk.

Sad thing about all this backstabbing is that I've lost focus and desire on doing things for the Z community at large.

I admit I had fun on those reckless illegal high speed canyon runs , A SSZ (You know who I mean) almost paid the price for all of you on one of the last ones. Someone is going to die, some day I just hope your not involved.

As I see it the only one that made out in the last get together was the restuaranteer, you guys did'nt even get a discount or a private room .

BullishZ Step up to the plate Be president/leader and do something meaningful for the Z community or is it only making restaurant reservations the limit of your talent?

Hfm your the most learned of the bunch you be the leader.

I vote for Flirt or Jen for leader Come on ladies lets turn those ideals into doing something meaningful for the Z community.

The only person I can respect is Pat at least he has the b*lls to call himself the Zpreme Leader

It's your turn now, show us what you got....

Last edited by Mr Twisted; 05-04-2004 at 04:17 AM.
Old 05-04-2004, 05:40 AM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

Wait a minute...I was kidding about the 'Zupreme Leader' stuff
Old 05-04-2004, 06:49 AM
EL Diablo

Damn the puppy couldn’t do it.
Usually he has this amazing effect making it impossible to
discuss anything besides him.

oh well. maybe it's not too late to return him

Anyway,

I don’t think I am gonna die in a high speed canyon run,
Although a crash and burn fiery death in the Z would be a pretty cool way to bite it.

Strange comment by the way. almost disturbing.

Personally Ron I have nothing against you.
You’re really the only one missing out.

it's too bad. I did enjoy your company at the meets and your Z
was always there. It could have remained that way. no one
threw you out of anything. You went on a rampage. Verbally
attacking people. you pushed people and they pushed back.

Personally I think your a little too obsessed with this Club Z thing.
but I guess if I had 2 Z's and close to 100 grand in I would be to.

I find that you’re a little nasty to people. I think you had the respect of everyone but through your own doings lost it. and continue to tarnish your reputation by spewing out insults. It's like watching a train wreck.

Really is this a leader mentality? you can be a nice guy if
you want to. You are pro active in getting Z related projects
under way. But sorry your not a leader. you want it your way or the highway.

Somehow you lost perspective on what the club was and in your mind it was something it never was. When people didn’t see it your way You made comments that were insulting. That’s the truth.

It looks like there is always going to be bad blood between you
and some people. How many people? you decide.

I think you’re not getting it. In fact I know you don’t.

no one cares about this club thing. really.
no one wants a leader.
no one wants sponsor ships
no one wants officers
no one wants this club thing like you do. HELLO !

We are as organized as we need to be to have a good time.
we have been having great times. We will continue to have great times.

Why do you continue to push? it's not just Eric, or Lysa, or Dan, or Jen. It's dozens and dozens of people. I kid you not.
So many people just don’t care to post about it. Believe me I can tell you I spoke to lots of people at the Hooters meet and they really could care less about this self created BS. They all just want to hang out and have fun and stay away from these self created politics.

No one cares. They just want to hang out. All the name calling on
a 350z site aint gonna change the facts. We just want to have fun. With or without you.

You continue to insult people. Nice people Ron. People who until they didn’t agree with you you considered friends. I think people saw how fast you can turn on them and figured out you weren’t someone that should be leading. You had opportunities
to make things right but instead went on the attack.

I don’t think it's too late to repair the damage you created for yourself. I am just not sure you see it the way most do. I am not sure you even think you were wrong.

Organize an event. You’re good at that.
Leave the leading up to leaders.

Do you think a guy like Pat would ever find himself in the position
you’re in? I don’t think so. Why is that?

Lick your wounds, learn from your mistakes, Accept the truth for what this group is, and come out and enjoy your Z with other Z enthusiasts. I will personally shake your hand.

Otherwise if you’re going to continue the bickering you really need to fade away into the sunset.
Old 05-04-2004, 07:28 AM
BullishZ

Ron, will there ever be an end to your childishness? Your wife must be so embarrassed. I feel for her.

You say that I should step up to the plate and become a leader... WHY? You're the only power-hungry person on this forum. I am not. I don't care to be a leader or whatnot. Besides, the GROUP AS A WHOLE has decided to NOT have a leader. That is your legacy... We shall not appoint a new leader, so that the mistakes YOU made will never be repeated.

Also, you are really making an a$$ of yourself by resorting to childish attacks. Your smarta$$ comment about Dan not being a lawyer. Your dumba$$ comment about me setting up a reservation. Do you know why people complimented me so much when I really did so little? Yes there were no prizes or sponsorships.

But everyone had fun. Remember Ron? That's what this thing is all about in the first place! To have fun!

There was no drama. No power-tripping. No snubbing of other car drivers. Three things which have become intimately associated with your character.

By the way, SoCal 350Z name is not in the lead. Go back and count the votes so far... or maybe your ability to count is worse than your spelling. Also, if the rest of the members are willing, I am going to withdraw your vote for the club name. You took yourself out of the group.

I've met 17 year old club members who were more mannered and mature than you. In your own "twisted" spelling... it's time for you to permanently BE 'QUITE'.

Last edited by BullishZ; 05-04-2004 at 07:45 AM.
Old 05-04-2004, 07:57 AM
Z-INCOGNITO

Originally posted by EL Diablo
here is a picture of my new puppy
His name is Sir Bruno Charles
Isnt he cute
How much did you get yer PUG for? i wanna get one so bad...

C'mon SoCal folks... life's too short... enjoy it

1Luv
Old 05-04-2004, 08:17 AM
thumper90501

ya...that dog's adorable...what a chick magnet! hahaha

Agree to disagree and if you sling mud...you're only gonna get yourself dirty.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:23 AM
Mr Twisted

You know, all I've done was defend myself with this group. You know I never said it's my way or the highway I believe it was Dan that coined that phrase.

Why are we fighting, someone has got to be the head? Not me OK' I've lost all interest but someone should step up and take a club forward, to do things for the Z community.

I think the biggest dispute we have is, you just want to "hung" and I want to "do " for the Z community as a whole. Go ahead and "hung" but don't stop anyone else from "Doing"

I just hate seeing wasted resourses. Spend some of that energy building something. I'm trying to go forward with all this stuff.....

Last edited by Mr Twisted; 05-04-2004 at 08:28 AM.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:42 AM
BullishZ

You are a very confused person.

It seems you have a multiple personality disorder, or have some difficulty in analyzing situations... and you keep switching your position on this matter, seemingly confused about why you are in the hole you dug for yourself. If you are wondering why the fighting, go back to the posts you made yesterday and read the insults you dished out. I really do not understand you.

THE CLUB DOESN'T NEED OR WANT A LEADER.

And I don't know what you mean by us wanting to "hung". Are you referring to William Hung?!?! He's a funny guy. Let's all have a laugh now and move on.

Old 05-04-2004, 08:50 AM
EL Diablo

Ron do your thing! Create an awesome venture for the Z community. Thats what it really boils down to.
I really want to see what you can do. You always claim
things Like "Special News" and such. Lets see it.

Build it and we will come.

Also Hang with the crew. repair the bad blood. I am sure
both sides can step up. We are the same people who would love to participate in your Ventures. You are one of us. Like it or not.
You may choose to not be a part of it, and thats your loss. but
we did have some fun together. No more insults Please !

So I see at as

Catagory: Business
Twisted Z Promotions

What is Twisted Z Promotions ?
Thats your own Z Promotion company.
Your the President. head organizer.
What you say goes.
You hold cool events, People show up.

Catagory: Friends
3FiveZeroZ

Thats a group of friends/car enthusiasts.
We occasionally hang when thier is an event
thrown by Organizers. Anyone who wants to participate
in the fun going on that day is a member.

So damn Simple. am I the only one who see's this ?

BTW: My Puggy cost a small fortune. Worth every penny!
I'll put it this way:
an exhaust ,an intake, and a crank pulley = one Puppy Pug

Quick Reply: When can we vote on group names..? Read here.....