Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

San Diego GTGs.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 10:04 AM
MIAPLAYA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JimRHIT
Right on ... I think we can swing that. When is the planned move. I am going to Big Bear this weekend and Guerrero Negro in Baja next ... after that I am pretty much free until March 29-April 2 I am going to Park City, UT ... the weekend before that would prolly be the best for me.
This would be Sat April 1 that I would move...
Old 03-01-2006, 10:07 AM
MIAPLAYA

So what time do we hit up home depot in the morning?
Not Home Depot....different spot....I'm fair to them though. Last time they wanted $10/hr. I told them I had 4 hours to move the stuff and would pay them 4 hours pay regardless if they finished early. They finished in under 2 hours. So they got 4 hours pays ($20/hr) for 2 hours work. Thats better then most people I know make. And I took them back where they wanted to go.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:49 PM
JimRHIT

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
This would be Sat April 1 that I would move...
looks like I am out on this one then

Sorry Buddy .. maybe we could have an all out peace-the-****-out of the old place party the weekend before

me =
Old 03-02-2006, 02:48 PM
MIAPLAYA

looks like I am out on this one then

Sorry Buddy .. maybe we could have an all out peace-the-****-out of the old place party the weekend before

me =
Its cool dude. I already am doing the **** my current neighbors off routine. I found out my downstairs neghbors are the ones who b!thced about me having a dog (they didn't like me from prior interactions) So for the next month I am carrying out the "I am going to make you roof my snare drum" campaign. I kicked it off last night by turning my home theatre sub up to max and watching Hustle and Flow followed by 2F&2F. Tonight I'm going to kick it off with F&F followed by XXX or maybe even some Black Hawk Down. I plan to carry out this campaign for my last month there. Punctuated of course by playing computer games in my room while bumping EVERY Dirty South jam in my library on repeat. They are going to beg for forgiveness by next week. Oh yeah they have a young kid so I know DAMN well I'll be waking him up. I'm thinking of BLARING my system in my car at like 3:30 AM this morning.
Old 03-02-2006, 06:16 PM
JimRHIT

Wanna borrow a sub that can really **** them off.

How does a 12" JWalter prototype with an 1800W THX cert. NAD amp sound. I have cracked drywall with it ... I'm sure they would love it
Old 03-02-2006, 07:35 PM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I found out my downstairs neghbors are the ones who b!thced about me having a dog. So for the next month I am carrying out the "I am going to make you roof my snare drum" campaign. .
Classic. I'm tempted to use this as a quote in my sig.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:52 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by Z BOY
Classic. I'm tempted to use this as a quote in my sig.
Please feel free. I am already quoted in three other peoples sigs
Old 03-02-2006, 08:59 PM
MIAPLAYA

Wanna borrow a sub that can really **** them off.

How does a 12" JWalter prototype with an 1800W THX cert. NAD amp sound. I have cracked drywall with it ... I'm sure they would love it
LOL. Actually tonight I gave them a test of TWO subs....my Sony in the living room and my 10" Kenwood in the second room at the same time. I turned on the Young Jeezy CD in the other room and closed the door and then turned up the one in the living room to compensate for it. Tonights movie was Saving Private Ryan for a good three hours of artillery (read roof pounding bass) and gun fire will **** of anyone. Add a Dirty South bass beat on repeat for the same three hours and I think I might have even knocked the fan off the ceiling. To make things a little bit more interesting there was a cooler outside on my balcony that had collected about a gallon of rain water over the last couple days. I dumped it onto the patio floor and listened to it drop all over their chairs and tables outside. They mentioned to my wife that they didn't appreciate this as when the *** (I mean guy who lives there) went outside to smoke he apparentely sat down in said chair without looking. Nothing like some cold rainwater soaking through your pants. The campaign continues tomorrow. Oh yeah and I have been forcing my dog to **** right in front of their door. Ever heard of a game called "Minefield"? I hope they have
Old 03-02-2006, 09:31 PM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please feel free. I am already quoted in three other peoples sigs
done. thanx.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:40 PM
JimRHIT

LOL. Actually tonight I gave them a test of TWO subs....my Sony in the living room and my 10" Kenwood in the second room at the same time. I turned on the Young Jeezy CD in the other room and closed the door and then turned up the one in the living room to compensate for it. Tonights movie was Saving Private Ryan for a good three hours of artillery (read roof pounding bass) and gun fire will **** of anyone. Add a Dirty South bass beat on repeat for the same three hours and I think I might have even knocked the fan off the ceiling. To make things a little bit more interesting there was a cooler outside on my balcony that had collected about a gallon of rain water over the last couple days. I dumped it onto the patio floor and listened to it drop all over their chairs and tables outside. They mentioned to my wife that they didn't appreciate this as when the *** (I mean guy who lives there) went outside to smoke he apparentely sat down in said chair without looking. Nothing like some cold rainwater soaking through your pants. The campaign continues tomorrow. Oh yeah and I have been forcing my dog to **** right in front of their door. Ever heard of a game called "Minefield"? I hope they have
phenomenal performance I like it!
Old 03-02-2006, 09:59 PM
MIAPLAYA

phenomenal performance I like it!
Glad you approve.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:23 PM
JimRHIT

Rob,

Two things ...

1) Apparently the Nismo Intake is out for the X ... please inquire with Greg ... well .. it is at least on ebay ..

2) You got any "ins" at Discount Tire. I'm looking for some nice tires ... Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ 285/75/16 ... found em on ebay and a couple places on the east coast for great prices .. shipping totally kills the deal. If I can get them for a good price ... I got a buyer on my stockers already
Old 03-02-2006, 10:29 PM
MIAPLAYA

Rob,

Two things ...

1) Apparently the Nismo Intake is out for the X ... please inquire with Greg ... well .. it is at least on ebay ..

2) You got any "ins" at Discount Tire. I'm looking for some nice tires ... Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ 285/75/16 ... found em on ebay and a couple places on the east coast for great prices .. shipping totally kills the deal. If I can get them for a good price ... I got a buyer on my stockers already
All my old hook ups at Discount are gone. Greg can get you some Procomps for cheap though. AS for the intake I'll check with him tomorrow.
Old 03-03-2006, 07:20 AM
protocav

jim,
i will contact them next week and see if i can get any industry insider hookups. send me an email with exactly what you want.
Old 03-03-2006, 07:38 AM
MIAPLAYA

Anyone have tips for puppy trainging for working class folks. My wife is giving me grief cause Buster is NOT getting used to this crate training thing. We even got him a new crate that gives him more room to move around and has open sides so he can see out ouf it better and he just freaks the hell out everytime we leave him in it. It has one of those water bottle with the ball bearing in the end so it doesnt leak and lets him have water. Apparentely he didn't like that very much as he ripped it off the cage wall. Oh yeah and he crapped OUTSIDE the cage. I don't know how that happened. He must have stuck his booty hole to the opening in the cage and crapped but ALL the crap was OUTSIDE around his cage and none in it. BTW FYI don't waste your money on puppy liners. He just risp them to shreads. We do need to start his obidience training soon but this is out of control. Maybe moving him into our room will help? WE currently leave him in the other room cause he cries all hours of the night. I still love him but I think I have my hands full right now
Old 03-03-2006, 08:16 AM
audiracer2002

http://www.doglogic.com/cratetrain.htm
Old 03-03-2006, 08:55 AM
MIAPLAYA

dude AWESOME link...I'm going to start some of this when I get home tonight..YOU ARE THE MAN...dinner on me next Tuesday.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:27 PM
JimRHIT

Thank Chad ... I was actually going to call you later on this ....

Rob .. Good Luck buddy .... I feel your pain ... I was staying with my parents in PR the summer they got out puppy ... crying .. pooping ... it never stopped

Rob#2 nice link! That should help for sure.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:35 PM
audiracer2002

No problem. Hope it helps.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:14 PM
GTiGirl

Crate training is horrifying for puppy and parents, but absolutely necessary... I remember the long nights Haley would be crying and howling in her crate. But, she's perfectly house trained. One time she had a tummy ache and so she opened the screen door and pooped on the patio. And she usually barfs on the fireplace... easy clean up!

Quick Reply: San Diego GTGs.....