Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

San Diego GTGs.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 05:12 PM
krazydave2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello everybody. well i just picked up my 350z couple days ago. cant wait to meet up with the san diego Z guys/gals. im very involved with the s2ki.com probably cause ive now owned 2 s2k's do u ever have weekly meets. i know ive seen a few Z at fusion a few times. u might have seen me. white s2000 with white volk te37's. i used to go alot with s2k guys. well hope to meet u all soon. ill me at D1 tommorrow cant wait - Dave V Armendariz
Old 03-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

welcome Dave .

Bat™
Old 03-05-2006, 09:56 AM
JimRHIT

Welcome Dave,

Would you be interested in a custom "stealth" stereo (10" that'll let you keep all your storage and your spare tire)... or a great deal on a nice set of wheels?

Jim
Old 03-05-2006, 12:03 PM
krazydave2000

aprreciate the offer jim. but im good. i already got some stuff on order. before i even bought the car. im dumb. this car thing is a bad addiction.
Old 03-05-2006, 01:37 PM
audiracer2002

Finally got a pic of Jonelle's new ride:

Old 03-05-2006, 08:08 PM
protocav

desert fun. sleepy now. buying a dirtbike.
Old 03-05-2006, 09:02 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by audiracer2002
Finally got a pic of Jonelle's new ride:

Thats hawt..
Old 03-05-2006, 09:03 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by protocav
desert fun. sleepy now. buying a dirtbike.
How did I know that was coming. Let me recommend a YZF450. One of the funnest bikes I ever road anyways.
Old 03-05-2006, 09:09 PM
SponGer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey, that Pathfinder looks just like mine.
Chad, Rob, Jim--are any one of you using mcmaster collars on your Hotchkis bars? Are they necessary?
Old 03-05-2006, 09:12 PM
SponGer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by krazydave2000
hello everybody. well i just picked up my 350z couple days ago. cant wait to meet up with the san diego Z guys/gals. im very involved with the s2ki.com probably cause ive now owned 2 s2k's do u ever have weekly meets. i know ive seen a few Z at fusion a few times. u might have seen me. white s2000 with white volk te37's. i used to go alot with s2k guys. well hope to meet u all soon. ill me at D1 tommorrow cant wait - Dave V Armendariz
Welcome Dave. Man, it seems like the s2k guys have daily GTGs
Old 03-05-2006, 09:24 PM
g35pm

Stopped at a signal light about a block from my pad, waiting for the left turn signal to turn green. Nobody is behind me. I see a police car in my rear view closing. He gets stuck at the light behind me and I'm praying my light turns green. No dice. He pulls up right behind me. The light turns green, I make the left, then a quick right. He follows slowly. I hang a left into the parking alley. He stops just at the entrance and watches. I turn to back my ride in. While I'm parking, they pull to the side of the alley and exit the car pretending to investigate something else. I quickly cover the G and head inside my pad.

I was sh1tting bricks. Second close call, within the last 10 times I've driven the car. Thinking of going back to stock exhaust. Eh.

You're moving april 1st Rob? I'll try to help out. Depends if I go to Formula D or not.
Old 03-05-2006, 09:31 PM
g35pm

Jim did you already sell your Z? I'm not sure if I saw a post of you getting rid of it yet.

Been humoring the thought of going Z...all NA and lightweight. Just wondering
Old 03-06-2006, 06:56 AM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by SponG
Hey, that Pathfinder looks just like mine.
Chad, Rob, Jim--are any one of you using mcmaster collars on your Hotchkis bars? Are they necessary?
I don't use them and I don't think Chad does either. I am however going to replace every nut on the end links when Chad does my coilovers and add some lock washers. I think another one backed off. This is getting ridiculous.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:03 AM
protocav

Originally Posted by SponG

definitely not necessary. none of us are using them.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:06 AM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by g35pm
Stopped at a signal light about a block from my pad, waiting for the left turn signal to turn green. Nobody is behind me. I see a police car in my rear view closing. He gets stuck at the light behind me and I'm praying my light turns green. No dice. He pulls up right behind me. The light turns green, I make the left, then a quick right. He follows slowly. I hang a left into the parking alley. He stops just at the entrance and watches. I turn to back my ride in. While I'm parking, they pull to the side of the alley and exit the car pretending to investigate something else. I quickly cover the G and head inside my pad.

I was sh1tting bricks. Second close call, within the last 10 times I've driven the car. Thinking of going back to stock exhaust. Eh.

You're moving april 1st Rob? I'll try to help out. Depends if I go to Formula D or not.
Bah, they cant search your car unless they have reasonable doubt. Then again you live in SD where the cops are more ****. F the stock exhaust though. Just go with something a little quieter. Yeah I'm moving April 1 and I'm not thrilled about it. But one big Uhaul and 3 illegals should make it WAY easier. Hopefully we will just be supervising. BTW update on the "your roof is my snare drum" campaign. I talked to the guys who live next to me (two College kids who typically party Wed-Sat pretty loudly but shut the music off at 11 to be nice to me) and they have agreed to become associate drummers in my campaign. They are now keeping the subwoofer on till at LEAST 2:00 AM. They don't like those f@cks either. Oh yeah they are carrying out the "your front door is my ash tray" camapaign. I noticed no less then 30 butts in and around our lower neighbors door this morning. And just to make sure they get the best of both worlds we through tandem parties on Sat night. I went to the Gulls game with about 40 people for a friends birthday and instead of going back to her pad we went back to mine. 40 people dancing, walking, being loud, add that to both subwoofer operating from my living room stereo, then tack on the 20 or so people and subwoofer from my next door neighbor and I don't think they got much sleep. We even pulled a legal fast one The cops showed up around 1:00 am at my next door neighbors door. They turned down the music (I muted mine while the cop was there) so I turned mine up even louder. The cops showed up again around 2 at their door and they said, "It wasn't me it was them" pointing to my door. SO I turn it down then they turned it up. After the 4th cop visit we were both warned about a noice violation ticket. This was around 3:45 AM. Needless to say there was no sleep for the downstairs @ssholes. Furthermore at around 7:45 AM I woke up and decided to go tweaker and vacuum the floor while allowing chairs and furniture to be moved in a loud obnoxious manner. Then I took my dog to **** right in front of their door. We'll see what kind of letter I get from my soon to be ex-manager today. I plan to have Buster drop a bomb in it then stick it in the night drop box.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:09 AM
protocav

rob,
you are thinking of the yz450f. definitely fun, and fast as poo. i rode a 450 out there this weekend, but i had a 250f to myself and it was damn fast too. we shall see.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:22 AM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by protocav
rob,
you are thinking of the yz450f. definitely fun, and fast as poo. i rode a 450 out there this weekend, but i had a 250f to myself and it was damn fast too. we shall see.
Yes that what I meant. I get confused with motorcycle nomenclatures. The 250 is a good bike no doubt but (unless it was a 2 stroke) I would hate to see you get something and get tired of the power and want more. Maybe its becuase I'm a fat@ss but the 450 seemed to be perfect for me. Different strokes though...
Old 03-06-2006, 09:30 AM
g35pm

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
Bah, they cant search your car unless they have reasonable doubt. Then again you live in SD where the cops are more ****. F the stock exhaust though. Just go with something a little quieter. Yeah I'm moving April 1 and I'm not thrilled about it. But one big Uhaul and 3 illegals should make it WAY easier. Hopefully we will just be supervising. BTW update on the "your roof is my snare drum" campaign. I talked to the guys who live next to me (two College kids who typically party Wed-Sat pretty loudly but shut the music off at 11 to be nice to me) and they have agreed to become associate drummers in my campaign. They are now keeping the subwoofer on till at LEAST 2:00 AM. They don't like those f@cks either. Oh yeah they are carrying out the "your front door is my ash tray" camapaign. I noticed no less then 30 butts in and around our lower neighbors door this morning. And just to make sure they get the best of both worlds we through tandem parties on Sat night. I went to the Gulls game with about 40 people for a friends birthday and instead of going back to her pad we went back to mine. 40 people dancing, walking, being loud, add that to both subwoofer operating from my living room stereo, then tack on the 20 or so people and subwoofer from my next door neighbor and I don't think they got much sleep. We even pulled a legal fast one The cops showed up around 1:00 am at my next door neighbors door. They turned down the music (I muted mine while the cop was there) so I turned mine up even louder. The cops showed up again around 2 at their door and they said, "It wasn't me it was them" pointing to my door. SO I turn it down then they turned it up. After the 4th cop visit we were both warned about a noice violation ticket. This was around 3:45 AM. Needless to say there was no sleep for the downstairs @ssholes. Furthermore at around 7:45 AM I woke up and decided to go tweaker and vacuum the floor while allowing chairs and furniture to be moved in a loud obnoxious manner. Then I took my dog to **** right in front of their door. We'll see what kind of letter I get from my soon to be ex-manager today. I plan to have Buster drop a bomb in it then stick it in the night drop box.
Damn Rob, this is hilarious. I can just see them flipping you off through the floor. Classic.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:51 AM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by g35pm
Damn Rob, this is hilarious. I can just see them flipping you off through the floor. Classic.
Paybacks a b!tch...if they had kept their mouth shut we wouldn't be having this problem. I think its time to start spilling drinks on their patio too. Got to up the ante a little you know. I did it on accident yesterday but they weren't outside. I noticed they tried to be coy an started their BBQ at noon and left it running till like 6:00 PM (cause they know the smoke get into my pad with the windows open) but when I was doing some laundry I kicked over a plastic chair and sent a good quart of water down on their Q. Hope no food was on it... I think I'm going to start spilling drinks out their more often...
Old 03-06-2006, 09:59 AM
JimRHIT

Rob,

You are a sick, sick man ...

you make me proud

Josh,

I sold the Z .... gutted it and sold it....I see 350ZNV's car has grabbed your interests

Fred, no need for the McMaster crap ... no one runs em here ... and many that did never noticed anything ... except that they were a bit poorer.

Quick Reply: San Diego GTGs.....