Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

hey hfm - how's the "investigation" coming along?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Hunter Z
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey hfm - how's the "investigation" coming along?

Have you talked to MaxHax about whether he traced my IP address, and if so, what he found?

I'm hoping we can clear this up by the May 1st event at Hooters in Anaheim.

Old 04-29-2004, 02:34 PM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: hey hfm - how's the "investigation" coming along?

Originally posted by Hunter Z
Have you talked to MaxHax about whether he traced my IP address, and if so, what he found?

I'm hoping we can clear this up by the May 1st event at Hooters in Anaheim.

I think someone said, it could have been you, that Max didn't do the trace. So, I haven't bothered to PM Max. I PMed the admin at the other forum and have not received a response.

If I don't receive a response, then my memory of the issue will have to be where my view is on the subject. On the other hand, you being an officer of the court, I have to assume that you would not lie about something like this. So, if no further evidence is obtained, I'll have to give you the benefit of the doubt.

However, this does not mean that I have to like you one bit. And, I'm sure the feeling is mutual.
Old 04-29-2004, 02:59 PM
Hunter Z
Banned

Default Here is what MaxHax has to say about this subject

I exchanged e-mails with MaxHax earlier this week. While I think it would be inappropriate to quote his e-mail, I will paraphrase the pertinent parts.

Max did trace my IP address. He said it traced back to Chicago. That makes perfect sense, since, as I have been saying all along, every computer in my law firm is on a computer network and we all have the same IP address. The firm's headquarters is in . . . you guessed it, CHICAGO.

Max indicated that nothing about that trace would lend any support to the notion that I made the "blackbastard" posts. He further stated that he never believed that I made those posts.

I think I will be a gentleman, and not repeat what he said about you.
Old 04-29-2004, 03:11 PM
hfm

Default Re: Here is what MaxHax has to say about this subject

Originally posted by Hunter Z
Max did trace my IP address. He said it traced back to Chicago. That makes perfect sense, since, as I have been saying all along, every computer in my law firm is on a computer network and we all have the same IP address. The firm's headquarters is in . . . you guessed it, CHICAGO.

Max indicated that nothing about that trace would lend any support to the notion that I made the "blackbastard" posts. He further stated that he never believed that I made those posts.

I think I will be a gentleman, and not repeat what he said about you.
That's not clear to me. I assume you mean that he traced your IP, that being Richard350Z and BB5s and that both originated from Chicago. That doesn't help your position since both IPs are being traced to the same city. If I had BB5s IP and your IP, I would run the trace myself. As it stands, I recall Max's posts, before they were deleted where he was very critical of you.

As for the relationship between Max and I. We had a falling out. We mutually apologized and I believe I have a fine relationship with him built upon mutual respect. I don't appreciate you attempting to damage that relationship by bring up your last comment. If he still has any further problem with me, I have yet to personally hear of it.

[Edit: If you have further comment, PM me because this thread is already going downhill.]

Last edited by hfm; 04-29-2004 at 03:16 PM.
Old 04-29-2004, 05:07 PM
Hunter Z
Banned

Default No, I think this belongs in the public

hfm -

You want to keep this conversation private because you know you have falsely accused me, and you don't want to admit that you were wrong.

100% of the evidence proffered so far proves that I am not the culprit. You have NOTHING in support of your scurrilous accusations but ugly rumors from people who hate me. They are not credible. If you had filed a complaint, you would have zero chance of surviving my motion to dismiss.

When are you going to admit you are wrong and apologize? You are like George W. That idiot is still trying to find "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq.

You need to cut your losses now. I am not letting this go. The short lived truce is off.
Old 04-29-2004, 06:13 PM
BullishZ

Hunter Z, I don't know what transpired between you two in the past, and I really don't care to read about it.

However, from what I can tell, it seems that you keep instigating this issue. You have rejected Dan's multiple attempts to squelch this, or at least keep it under the covers.

Like I said, I'll buy you both a round of drinks this Saturday. Talk it over like respectful men, and be done with it.
Old 04-29-2004, 06:30 PM
bobowah

please do talk it over with drinks however don't let the drinks be an excuse to start a fight.
Old 04-29-2004, 06:55 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

you are all a bunch of babies...that's why I never surf the socal forum anymore.
Old 04-29-2004, 06:58 PM
Wedge

hmmmmm.........a fight between two attorneys........that would be interesting. I guess the one that throws the first punch loses, since the other one, in lieu of punching back, would simply file suit.
Old 04-29-2004, 06:59 PM
nbdyfcnsqnc
350Z-holic

This looks like a bunch of crap I don't want to read, and people are complaining. Locked.

Hunter Z, please figure out how to use PMs. You can practice on me if you want.