Notices
Videos View/post video clips of the Z/G35 here.

Want to see a 350Z lose to a NA Tiburon? VIDEO!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 02:32 PM
supertib

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jasoni1
Do you want to buy my Z? 03' Silverstone, Touring, 15,100 miles? PERFECT condition.

well I am not considering till spring......as its winter right now with 2 feet of snow.....and well the market for a heavily modded screaming rice mobile is limited(as my car is loud as hell).........when spring comes I will buy one..........but honestly I am looking for a car with ultra high miles, or a blown engine or something to take value down..........as the mods I will do and the abuse it will take , it would be a shame to wreck another new car.....My Tib has taken alot of abuse, and for my purposes a minty car isn't neccessary......................I mean I want to buld a car that can eventualy run 9's..........My family has owned a speed shop since the 60's, we have built 5 second blown Alchohol rails, to hundreds of 12 second steet cars.......also have built some rocket and jet cars as well as multi engine tractor pulls...............My Tib was my GF's car I decided to play with.....and well I have developed a big liking for the 350Z...as well the 4.5 looks like an amazing swap...........................so the biggest breater I can find the happier I am, as I will be ripping the car to peices imediately......we are going to buld a race car this time....not a daily driver ( 1000 whp or bust).............for anyone from Winnipeg my dad is George Brazier and my Bro is a machinist for Ken Murray

Last edited by supertib; 11-23-2005 at 02:35 PM.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:39 PM
Shift_Daytona Z

Originally Posted by supertib
hehe thats my Tib in the video..............I know this thread is long dead, but i figured I should put my 2 cents in...

anyways the 350Z and me have been racing each other for a few years, and my car definitely holds its own with a Z.....and well as you can tell in the video I am not stock.....Actualy I have s hitpile of mods and after all the mods I will run dead even on a roll with a stock 350Z, the one in the video has cats removed and a intake, and he will pull me on a roll, if we go from 60KMH to 200 kmh I will stay right on his back bumper, ususaly with little or no concrete between us, but his car is the faster car......
But its taken me alot of money and time and R+D to make my car do this, as a Tiburon is a whole different class of vehicle and nowhere near a sports car........I am 78 whp above stock, I have 1500 extra useable RPM, my car only weighs 3000 lbs with me in it.....as well I have a 4.43 FD, as well as LSD, custom weight balanced drag suspension, as well I have a aligment setup for launching....as well as custom motormounts and reinforced subframe....add that to my stage 3 clutch and lightweight flywheel along with drag radials......

and after even more mods then listed my Tiburon will run equal or slightly better then a stock 350Z............pretty sad LOL....

as well my car has 250-260 HP and 235 lb/ft............stock@the wheels i was 135 whp.now I am 209 whp 190 WTQ........I dyno on a loaded Superflow dyno, it reads lower then a dynojet.........on the same dyno a 03 Mustang GT Auto with a intake dynoed 204 whp........so my car is no slouch for power

I am very impressed with how the 350Z responded to having a test pipe put in, it seemed to give the Z the difference in top end, as the previous year when he was bone stock we were always dead even....I had a brand new G-tech pro competition and we both run 14 flat @ 103-105 MPH, done on a a regulr highway in cold weather, bad traction but good top end...this was last year...we also had a couple of races and we were always dead even side by side.....

this year he added the intake and test pipe, I did supsension, aligment, better tires, and weight balancing....my left and right side are even, and my back end is lifted and heavily sprung..........when we go form a roll he will slowly walk me every time, I keep up well but he is faster.....Off the line my new setup hooks up amazingly hard for a FWD, I lanch at 4500 RPM with near zero spin...on the G=-tech I pull 1.6-2.0 60' consistantly....and in 99% of my races I win off the line...I likely have the fastest naturaly aspirated Tiburon in the world....

anyways I am selling the Tib and buying a real car hopefully a 350Z...then I will push that envelope as well the same way I did the Tib...I love the 350Z and honestly wish I bought one instead, as with the money I have invested I almost could have

Old 11-23-2005, 03:17 PM
supertib

Originally Posted by Shift_Daytona Z

well it is B.S. till I do it...................but the rest of the story is 100% accurate.......My dad's company was GeorgeBrazier racing, he is semi retired now...but he is an accomplished car bulder/master mechanic.....my little brother is a mchinist for Ken's Kustom engine machine.....they are the main Cnadian distributer for Crower......They build everything from direct nitro to high performance street.they specialize in injected Nitro and blown Alchohol...they have built hundreds of 2500 HP plus engines... As well on the side my dad and brother have opened a weekend hot rod shop...complete with English wheel and other fabrication goodies...............moral of the story is I am building a 9 second car..it has to be a v-8....my family likes domestics, but I really like the stability of DOHC engines.....the valvetrain is much more able to deal with racing conditions....................

and I'm not an 18 yr old kid with a pipe dream LOL....i only wish i was

as for my car it is 100% what I say..I have dynoes, videos, and bills to prove, as well a few witnesses who are already on the board here....I took a Tiburon and made 78 whp over stock and I havent touched the internals other thenm cams....I even flew an engineer from Korea to custom tune my ecu....................

But as of the moment I have a Tiburon sitting that will be a hard sell... I own a promotions company and I program CNC embroidery machines "digitizing" for other embroidery companies.....I started my business 2 years ago and had to take some time off cars, but now things are going pretty goo so I will be starting another project....but this time I want a race car...

Last edited by supertib; 11-23-2005 at 03:19 PM.