Notices
VQ35HR Mods and Support related to the 2007/08 High Revving VQ

Tomei Camshaft FOR VQ35HR

Old 06-10-2010, 03:49 PM
biggersNISMO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lakeside

I wish someone here would do a full NA HR build. Cams, pistons(increased compression) porting, possible stroker, etc etc etc. Those Dyno #'s would draw my interest.

Zim
Yo Kris, this dude did a DE build, thats the closest i've i've been to finding something close to an HR stroker build.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cioKZrRTz9E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cioKZrRTz9E
Old 06-11-2010, 12:08 PM
uglyduc

Too bad gamer got his panties in a bunch over a few negative comments. I was looking forward to hearing about the cams.. owell.
The following users liked this post:
cincysilvias14 (11-21-2015)
Old 06-12-2010, 03:11 AM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by uglyduc
Too bad gamer got his panties in a bunch over a few negative comments. I was looking forward to hearing about the cams.. owell.
Oh ya you making a 1200 HP build too?
Old 06-14-2010, 08:38 AM
uglyduc

Originally Posted by 0jiggy0
Oh ya you making a 1200 HP build too?
Not following you here buddy..
Old 06-14-2010, 09:16 AM
Lakeside

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As many of us here already know... This car won't be in the neighborhood of 1200 RWHP! We should start a poll thread and create a pool on just how much power it will really produce.

I am guessing no more then 900-950 and that's optimistic I think.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:55 AM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 117 Likes on 63 Posts

950 will be a stretch IMO on 20G's.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:36 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

no more then 900....
Old 06-14-2010, 11:52 AM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Bwahaha.....buh bye Gamermodz .
Old 06-14-2010, 02:40 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd go with anywhere from 650-800 tops.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:58 PM
GAMERMODZoCOM

I love it when people with non-turbo Z's chime in on what will or will-not happen. No one knows for a fact what this car will dyno at until it's done so how can you speak fact especially when you have no experience? That's my biggest issue with everyone. No one knows what the HR will do completely built yet people "think" they know.

Whatever, it's just a bunch of e-tough f@gs that wouldn't talk **** to anyone in person. Probably picked on in highschool, have no friends, etc. The internet is full of loosers like Lakeside and O3ThreeFiftyZ and that won't change. If they don't have social skills in the real world, they jump on the internet. These two are such prime examples of the type of world we live in.

Even 03ThreeFiftyZ said in another thread about me "I've been beating that kid up all day". See, talking **** in a forum is his way of "fighting". Behind a keyboard he's Mike Tyson, in person, he's just like any other pansy. I hope one day he leaves his parents basement and finds the real world, but he probably won't.

All-in-all, don't act like you "know" when you don't. You don't have any experience with ANYTHING we are doing to this car therefore, YOU DON'T KNOW ****. We have established this before but not in this thread. I like to call it like I see it and both 03ThreeFiftyZ and Lakeside are to tards that do not have the experience to make any claims. They are a bunch of e-tough "dreamers" that talk but never do.

I hope this car breaks 1,200rwhp or any number you think it won't so that I can give you two something to suck on. If you think you can beat me, come see me at Redline douchebags.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:06 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Took you a few weeks to formulate that great response......I have had 2 built turbo cars prior to this....I always said the easy part will be making horsepower. I'm not hiding behind ****....I get along with everyone that meets me......but I'll make an exception for you. I hope you make 1200whp and get beat out bye 400whp evo's with a driver who has talent and proper components.

Cheers,

P.S. I'll stick to my guns and say 950whp......
Old 07-21-2010, 09:27 PM
mizzle

Why does gamer end up being hated in every single thread I see him post in? PS I own in forza!!!!
Old 07-24-2010, 10:58 PM
PrimeX

Great thread. DON'T STOP YET!
Old 12-01-2010, 09:20 AM
GAMERMODZoCOM

In the event you haven't heard, we hit 803rwhp at only 15PSI which is where the fuel pump maxed.

Anyone want to re-think their predictions now? Hell, the car did 575rwhp on pump at only 8.5PSI.

We upgraded the pump and even the fuel lines again and the new number should be coming tomorrow.

I am pretty sure by now all the people that bashed this build and spewed crap for their mouth now know that I am going to publicaly call them out.

Anyway, more on topic, we haven't played with any cam adjustments yet. We only tuned fuel for these runs. No timing, cams, etc.

Even once we start adjusting these things it will be hard to determine how much gains we get from them. This was a huge build that had tons of head work done. I am sure they will sound amazing but getting a figure on it will be tough.

I will get S&R's and TopSpeed's opinion on them after its finished.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:46 PM
MonkeyMagic72

Gamer, I applause your personality is trying to be different, to do and setup your car the way want it. That shows some character in you, but you showed lack of class when you tried to defend your opinion on 1,200 whp Nismo 350Z to set record for time attack. I know you are trying to use that extra power to compensate your amature racing skill oppose to the pro driver. However, that extra hp can back fire if you don't have the skill to control the beast. Personal, I like more well balance all around car because in reality, well balance car clocks faster at time attack, that is how the law of physic works. It would be an awesome project car if you put all that money to build that high horsepower 1,200 whp Nismo 350Z, to build the first HR Nismo to hit 500 whp full NA power to beat the Fontana 350Z DE 470 whp full NA built, and their track record at time attack. We all see high horsepower turbo 350Z, but have not yet seen full NA 500 whp HR built. What a better way to promo you business with the FIRST 500 whp HR 350Z while you contribute some knowledge to the Z community. That would be more worthy comparison than R35. Only then, the people on this forum will stop picking on you, LOL.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:10 AM
GAMERMODZoCOM

Originally Posted by MonkeyMagic72
Gamer, I applause your personality is trying to be different, to do and setup your car the way want it. That shows some character in you, but you showed lack of class when you tried to defend your opinion on 1,200 whp Nismo 350Z to set record for time attack. I know you are trying to use that extra power to compensate your amature racing skill oppose to the pro driver. However, that extra hp can back fire if you don't have the skill to control the beast. Personal, I like more well balance all around car because in reality, well balance car clocks faster at time attack, that is how the law of physic works. It would be an awesome project car if you put all that money to build that high horsepower 1,200 whp Nismo 350Z, to build the first HR Nismo to hit 500 whp full NA power to beat the Fontana 350Z DE 470 whp full NA built, and their track record at time attack. We all see high horsepower turbo 350Z, but have not yet seen full NA 500 whp HR built. What a better way to promo you business with the FIRST 500 whp HR 350Z while you contribute some knowledge to the Z community. That would be more worthy comparison than R35. Only then, the people on this forum will stop picking on you, LOL.
Wow, besides being a thread over 2 years old, your just as stupid as many others on this forum. Seems as though instead of reading and taking the time to properly write something, your keyboard cowboy nature took over.

The car is already finished and hit our target numbers.

We have said, too many times, that we will only be using 600-650whp on the track. Anything more is useless. We NEVER said we would set a time attack record with 1200hp. Not sure where you are getting that from but don't really care, your wrong...

I am not some child that gives two ***** what people think about me. I just wish you keyboard cowboys would have the ***** to say it in person where I could knock your teeth in.

It is apparent that you didn't read through anything and let the keyboard cowboy inside of you write your response. A horrible, ignorant and error filled post that proves not everyone should have graduated high school.

Do you think making this response in a post over 2 years old shows class? Again, your an idiot and will never amount to anything with the type of character you have shown.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:58 PM
MonkeyMagic72

There you go again. You obvious don't have any class with your response below. Like one of the member on this forum quoted, "Why does gamer end up being hated in every single thread I see him post in?" Yeah, gamer. Why are you keep slashing out on people who are only try to help you realize your reality. Why in the world you anyone want to set record for 1,200hp 350Z, and then detune to 600-650hp to run for time attack? You realize that is a waste money and time, right? If you not yet, please wake up from your dream, and start living the reality. Would't it make more sense to use all those resource and time to fine tune chassis, suspension and aerodynamics setup to help in your advantage? All of your ideas contradict in every proposition you defend is a failed, just like in this built. It is not because we don't believe your built reach 1,200hp 350Z, it is the ideas you have, is irrational and unrealistic. That is the problem why everyone on this forum think it is a failed from the beginning of this built. Throw all the money you have to put on every parts are available for the 350Z without any knowledge of racing and development, and you expect to set record for time attack,LOL. I am done explaining.

Last edited by MonkeyMagic72; 02-21-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:17 AM
GAMERMODZoCOM

Originally Posted by MonkeyMagic72
There you go again. You obvious don't have any class with your response below. Like one of the member on this forum quoted, "Why does gamer end up being hated in every single thread I see him post in?" Yeah, gamer. Why are you keep slashing out on people who are only try to help you realize your reality. Why in the world you anyone want to set record for 1,200hp 350Z, and then detune to 600-650hp to run for time attack? You realize that is a waste money and time, right? If you not yet, please wake up from your dream, and start living the reality. Would't it make more sense to use all those resource and time to fine tune chassis, suspension and aerodynamics setup to help in your advantage? All of your ideas contradict in every proposition you defend is a failed, just like in this built. It is not because we don't believe your built reach 1,200hp 350Z, it is the ideas you have, is irrational and unrealistic. That is the problem why everyone on this forum think it is a failed from the beginning of this built. Throw all the money you have to put on every parts are available for the 350Z without any knowledge of racing and development, and you expect to set record for time attack,LOL. I am done explaining.
Why are you keep slashing out on people who are only try to help you realize your reality.
Please tell me what you are trying to help with? You don't have the brains or experience to even be on my level buddy.

Why in the world you anyone want to set record for 1,200hp 350Z, and then detune to 600-650hp to run for time attack? You realize that is a waste money and time, right?
If you knew how to read or actually read my posts you would know the answer to this. Let me see if I put the answer in your face if you will understand it. We were building this motor to be bullet proof at 600-650 for at least 1 season. Once getting in to the build we thought "Hey, this is going to be so bullet proof, we may be able to take a HP record. This was good for our sponsors and was fine by me". Due to YOUR lack of knowledge, you seem to think every motor on the track is tuned to make as much power as possible regardless of reliability, class restrictions, etc. Since those didn't immediately come to mind for you, it is clear that you don't know nearly as much as you think.

Would't it make more sense to use all those resource and time to fine tune chassis, suspension and aerodynamics setup to help in your advantage?
Wow, you really missed a lot during your reading. Do you think we have nothing done to anything else? Really? lol, your a retard.

Throw all the money you have to put on every parts are available for the 350Z without any knowledge of racing and development, and you expect to set record for time attack,LOL. I am done explaining.
First, its obvious you don't know everything that's on the car. Based on your above question on why you would "de-tune", you have no clue, at all, of racing and development as I pointed out above. Also, smart guy, please, please, post me a link to where I said we would set a Time Attack record? You keep saying I said this, so show me. I can guarantee you those words NEVER came out of my mouth. Your just another illiterate chump that thinks they know everything, yet knows nothing.

When you can form a proper sentence and actually have some knowledge, come talk to me. From the looks of your last and previous post, it could be awhile.
Old 11-18-2015, 07:07 PM
RyanNISMO

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lakeside
As many of us here already know... This car won't be in the neighborhood of 1200 RWHP! We should start a poll thread and create a pool on just how much power it will really produce.

I am guessing no more then 900-950 and that's optimistic I think.
just saw you're from NY. if you ever happen to find yourself in the buffalo area with nothing going on then let me know. I jut my de z earlier this year and regret not doing my research. thinking about selling mine and getting an hr lol, but I would want to go for a ride in one first.
Old 11-18-2015, 07:08 PM
RyanNISMO

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GAMERMODZoCOM
Please tell me what you are trying to help with? You don't have the brains or experience to even be on my level buddy.

If you knew how to read or actually read my posts you would know the answer to this. Let me see if I put the answer in your face if you will understand it. We were building this motor to be bullet proof at 600-650 for at least 1 season. Once getting in to the build we thought "Hey, this is going to be so bullet proof, we may be able to take a HP record. This was good for our sponsors and was fine by me". Due to YOUR lack of knowledge, you seem to think every motor on the track is tuned to make as much power as possible regardless of reliability, class restrictions, etc. Since those didn't immediately come to mind for you, it is clear that you don't know nearly as much as you think.

Wow, you really missed a lot during your reading. Do you think we have nothing done to anything else? Really? lol, your a retard.

First, its obvious you don't know everything that's on the car. Based on your above question on why you would "de-tune", you have no clue, at all, of racing and development as I pointed out above. Also, smart guy, please, please, post me a link to where I said we would set a Time Attack record? You keep saying I said this, so show me. I can guarantee you those words NEVER came out of my mouth. Your just another illiterate chump that thinks they know everything, yet knows nothing.

When you can form a proper sentence and actually have some knowledge, come talk to me. From the looks of your last and previous post, it could be awhile.
well this escalated quickly...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tomei Camshaft FOR VQ35HR