Notices
VQ35HR Mods and Support related to the 2007/08 High Revving VQ

Someone is working on an intake manifold for us

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 12:58 PM
GAMERMODZoCOM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TPete19
Since we make over 800rwhp on 15lbs of boost, the plastic manifold can handle it. Since that number is more than I need on the track, there was just no reason to swap back to this one. I have kept it for so long because I didn't want to give it up in the event I wanted to run more boost but I just don't see the need for more power and it's collecting dust.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:47 PM
07_350z_JP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GAMERMODZoCOM
Lol, funny, since you know nothing about business or the BBB (amoung many other things), makes you even more of an ignorant dousche. You are pointing something out you don't even know about. That my friend is is what we call ignorance.

I am not even going to get in to a business discussion because I know it's so far over your head, it would be pointless. I own two successful businesses and do pretty well so obviously, I know what I am doing. When you also have many other very successful business owners as friends and they constantly call you for advice, that says a lot too.

Regardless, your lack of knowledge over all is what has brought you to come in here and post things you don't know anything about and say "provides no power gains................hmmm sure lots of suckers willing to dump 650 for that lump.".

You know nothing about this design, function, or about anything else. On top of that, you say these innacurate things which in turn, gives customers false informaiton.

I would continue telling you what a retard you are but I guess it's pointless since you just can't fix stupid. There was absolutely no reason for your post but you just had to be a keyboard cowboy when the oportunity presented itself.
thats just what .3 seconds of google came up with---- actually yielded page after page of accusations made by your customers..... not mine. tell us about your other business so we can see what your customers say about that...... i guess they are all keyboard cowboys.... oh wait are you insulting your customers too....lol . carry on.

sorry you got sand in your va ja ja ----- so again SELL your product instead of just saying its good because im the 350z god so give me 650 $........ obviously you know very little about marketing.........

will you ever forgive me

Last edited by 07_350z_JP; 05-18-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:52 PM
GAMERMODZoCOM

Originally Posted by 07_350z_JP
thats just what .3 seconds of google came up with---- actually yielded page after page of accusations made by your customers..... not mine. tell us about your other business so we can see what your customers say about that...... i guess they are all keyboard cowboys.... oh wait are you insulting your customers too....lol . carry on.

sorry you got sand in your va ja ja ----- so again SELL your product instead of just saying its good because im the 350z god so give me 650 $........ obviously you know very little about marketing.........

will you ever forgive me

So, myself, that has built many companies over the years knows nothing or less than you about marketing? Have you started successful businesses for people? Have you started and run successful businesses for yourself? Do you own a successful business right now? What do you do again?

First off, have you read the FS thread? Based on your comment "so again SELL your product instead of just saying its good because im the 350z god so give me 650 $", I would guess you haven't. Also, the dollar sign ($) goes before the "650", you marketing genius.

So let me ask you this question Mr. Marketing Genius. If you have a product, just one signle item, it costs you say $100.00. If you are going to sell it for $110.00, how much time do "you" spend "marketing" it? Remember, you only have 1 to sell and your profit is $10.00. Your answer can be 30min (or less) or 90min +?

If you come up with the correct answer, then ask yourself how much time you should put in to selling 1 item, that you spent thousands of dollars on, when you are selling it for a small fraction of what it cost you?

Do you
A. Spend hours writing pages of elaborate informaiton about the item?

or

B. Spend 15 minutes giving the customer all the information needed to make an informed decision on whether the item is right for them or their application?

Don't forget that even once the item is listed for sale, you are going to get PM's that you have to respond to, thus adding more invested time, which is money!

So mister marketing genius and business guru, you should know that if you are taking a loss on something, you don't add more to that loss by spending more time (which is money) than is neccessary to move an item.

Last edited by GAMERMODZoCOM; 05-18-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:38 PM
TPete19

Lol, funny, since you know nothing about business or the BBB (amoung many other things), makes you even more of an ignorant dousche. You are pointing something out you don't even know about. That my friend is is what we call ignorance.

I am not even going to get in to a business discussion because I know it's so far over your head, it would be pointless. I own two successful businesses and do pretty well so obviously, I know what I am doing. When you also have many other very successful business owners as friends and they constantly call you for advice, that says a lot too.

Regardless, your lack of knowledge over all is what has brought you to come in here and post things you don't know anything about and say "provides no power gains................hmmm sure lots of suckers willing to dump 650 for that lump.".

You know nothing about this design, function, or about anything else. On top of that, you say these innacurate things which in turn, gives customers false informaiton.

I would continue telling you what a retard you are but I guess it's pointless since you just can't fix stupid. There was absolutely no reason for your post but you just had to be a keyboard cowboy when the oportunity presented itself.
Since we make over 800rwhp on 15lbs of boost, the plastic manifold can handle it. Since that number is more than I need on the track, there was just no reason to swap back to this one. I have kept it for so long because I didn't want to give it up in the event I wanted to run more boost but I just don't see the need for more power and it's collecting dust.
So, myself, that has built many companies over the years knows nothing or less than you about marketing? Have you started successful businesses for people? Have you started and run successful businesses for yourself? Do you own a successful business right now? What do you do again?

First off, have you read the FS thread? Based on your comment "so again SELL your product instead of just saying its good because im the 350z god so give me 650 $", I would guess you haven't. Also, the dollar sign ($) goes before the "650", you marketing genius.

So let me ask you this question Mr. Marketing Genius. If you have a product, just one signle item, it costs you say $100.00. If you are going to sell it for $110.00, how much time do "you" spend "marketing" it? Remember, you only have 1 to sell and your profit is $10.00. Your answer can be 30min (or less) or 90min +?

If you come up with the correct answer, then ask yourself how much time you should put in to selling 1 item, that you spent thousands of dollars on, when you are selling it for a small fraction of what it cost you?

Do you
A. Spend hours writing pages of elaborate informaiton about the item?

or

B. Spend 15 minutes giving the customer all the information needed to make an informed decision on whether the item is right for them or their application?

Don't forget that even once the item is listed for sale, you are going to get PM's that you have to respond to, thus adding more invested time, which is money!

So mister marketing genius and business guru, you should know that if you are taking a loss on something, you don't add more to that loss by spending more time (which is money) than is neccessary to move an item.
Dude, take a breath...
Old 05-21-2012, 07:56 PM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by 07_350z_JP
on second thought....... let me validate my doucheness and post yours.

Buyer beware!!!!!!!!

This Business is not BBB Accredited
GamerModz LLC
Phone: (866) 205-5268Fax: (813) 377-3464

SharePrint X
Print Options
Print this page

Print all review pages

BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.

Customer Complaints Summary
255 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 179 closed in last 12 months
Complaint Type Total Closed Complaints
Advertising / Sales Issues 5
Billing / Collection Issues 4
Delivery Issues 198
Guarantee / Warranty Issues 1
Problems with Product / Service 47
Total Closed Complaints
ruh roh
Old 05-21-2012, 08:12 PM
GAMERMODZoCOM

We stopped working with the BBB and cancelled our accreditation (which they list as revoked. Go figure) with them years ago because in my opinion, their organization is a joke. You can file a complaint with the BBB about a company even though you have never talked to nor purchased from them and it will ding there score. The customer could be completely in the wrong, and it can ding your score just because they filed it. Customers also try and use complaining to the BBB as leverage to get free stuff.

This is why a ton of great companies have horrible ratings with them.

Our attorneys are still deciding whether court will be neccessary to handle the matter since all meetings with upper management have failed miserably.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Jose2008Z

So is the manifold sold yet? You're wasting alot of time (which is money) arguing about BS on a forum.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:36 PM
GAMERMODZoCOM

Originally Posted by Jose2008Z
So is the manifold sold yet? You're wasting alot of time (which is money) arguing about BS on a forum.
The last post in here is well over a month old.

Sold about the last time I posted in this thread.
Old 10-30-2015, 07:38 AM
Frankd1210

Default Intake

What brand is that intake manifold
Old 11-02-2015, 01:00 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Frankd1210
What brand is that intake manifold
Its made by Nissan part #Y3WG4YA55