Notices
West Canada British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Mantitoba, etc.

Canadian Members!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 10:55 AM
3kgt48

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Canadian Members!!!

Hey Everyone,

Anyone from alberta here. I was also wondering if any canadian members have force induction done to their 350z here?
Old 02-22-2006, 07:09 PM
FibreGuy

Cool

Good Day eh.
Good day hoser.

From Alberta but no F/I yet.

Lookin' into Stillen Stage 3 S/C!!!

C-Ya
Old 02-22-2006, 07:26 PM
cessna

Originally Posted by FibreGuy
Good Day eh.
Good day hoser.

EH!!!!!

How ya doing fellow 'hoser's'??? Damn our Great white north is looking pretty frosty eh?!!!???!!!

So where are you guys from.... let me guess.... RedDeer right?lol!
Old 02-22-2006, 07:29 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm from Vancouver...had FI done already in Vancouver. Moved down to NorCal a month ago for work.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:11 PM
3kgt48

Good Day eh.
Good day hoser.

C-Ya

what city are you from? I live in edmonton/calgary for now i'm also thinking of the SC.
3kgt48

Good Day eh.
Good day hoser.

C-Ya

what city are you from? I live in edmonton/calgary for now i'm also thinking of the SC.
3kgt48

Good Day eh.
Good day hoser.

C-Ya

Old 02-23-2006, 03:51 AM
FibreGuy

Fort McMurray. Lookin' forward to spring. Get the Z out of the garage.
Old 02-23-2006, 04:28 AM
Hollywoodfraser

I'm from Waterloo Ontario. Have a Vortech SC installed. DAM YOU SNOW!!
Old 02-23-2006, 07:28 AM
cessna

Originally Posted by Hollywoodfraser
I'm from Waterloo Ontario. Have a Vortech SC installed. DAM YOU SNOW!!

Damn, I hate the police in Waterloo!!!!
My ex used to study there in Computer S...... I'd drive up from Ottawa like a mad man to see her during the week-ends....
Got caught (Just before the exit for Univercity Ave) at about 190km/h Dumb, just Dumb... It was that night while sitting in jail (The first and only time up to now) that I told myself.... ''Dude, why did you not just take your plane?!?''.... When the judge asked me in court what steps I would take to avoid speeding I said '' Your honnor, I will take my Cessna to visit from now on!'' You guys should have seen the look on the police officer's face!lol!!!
Old 02-23-2006, 07:32 AM
3kgt48

Originally Posted by nitrouz
I'm from Vancouver...had FI done already in Vancouver. Moved down to NorCal a month ago for work.

did you get urs done on kelowna ???? Why did you choose the APS tt, not a SC???? and R you f.89ing everyne up in the road now
Old 02-23-2006, 01:34 PM
rock350z

hey 3kgyt48, i live in kelowna and was wondering if you knew of anybody who'ss familiar with F/i in the area as i'm going to go APS tt by summer. I am going to purchase the kit from rocket rally in squamish as they are the only "local"APS dealer and am looking for somebody for a regular tuner in my area. thanks for any help.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:24 PM
3kgt48

Originally Posted by rock350z
hey 3kgyt48, i live in kelowna and was wondering if you knew of anybody who'ss familiar with F/i in the area as i'm going to go APS tt by summer. I am going to purchase the kit from rocket rally in squamish as they are the only "local"APS dealer and am looking for somebody for a regular tuner in my area. thanks for any help.
Hey sorry about the delay man. yeah I was on the APS site and I called an authorize dealer (its listed on the Aps site) that was in the BC and I think he said kelowna or okanagan but check the aps site and u'll find it.AND do your research before doing TT APS I know it sounds DOPE but..........$$$$ reliability and hey as much as I love the Z you can also put the money from the aps and engine build up to a faster car stock wich is intended for that much POWER!!!!

regards
Old 02-25-2006, 09:53 PM
rock350z

are you saying you can build the top and bottom end and stay N/A and have over 4000rwh? sorry but i highly doubt that. A built engine i also damn expensive!! i don't want a screamer that can go to 8000rpms. i like my tq at a little lower rpm
Old 02-26-2006, 11:27 AM
3kgt48

Originally Posted by rock350z
are you saying you can build the top and bottom end and stay N/A and have over 4000rwh? sorry but i highly doubt that. A built engine i also damn expensive!! i don't want a screamer that can go to 8000rpms. i like my tq at a little lower rpm

Who said anything about 4000rwh man YOu OK? all I have is a jwt charger on my car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by stock car I meant istead of spending 10k on going FI with your Z you might want to put that money towards a better CAR STOCK. which means you can sell your Z and put the 10k$ on top of the money and buy like a Z06vett or something. next time you post something read the thread and make sure you understand what I meant. PLUS there is no CAR that can push 4000rwh IDIOT how old are you???? 4???? even my 5 year old son konws that. Anyhow I don't know how you came up with your stupid post but I don't really care.

Last edited by 3kgt48; 02-26-2006 at 11:31 AM.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:30 AM
pinoyhero

From Calgary here, undecided as to let the mod bug get me this spring or to go with another ride.
Old 02-26-2006, 06:31 PM
apharmdb

Just moved to Vancouver from the California Bay Area about a month ago. No FI, all my $ is in the brakes and suspension Not sure if I'll do FI or if I'm going to put the dough into another car.
Old 02-27-2006, 06:44 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 3kgt48
did you get urs done on kelowna ???? Why did you choose the APS tt, not a SC???? and R you f.89ing everyne up in the road now
No I got it done by an APS dealer in Nanaimo (vancouver island). Street Demon Motorsports. I was the first APS TT install they did, and they did an excellent job. I'm running 500rwhp/430rwtq on a stock motor right now. Stock cams, stock plenum, stock pullies.

I chose the APS TT because of it's reliability out of the box, and its high potential compared to SC's. I personally don't like SC's and their "whine". I also like the low end torque with the TT. Overall, if you're willing to spend, TT would be the way to go. Nothing compares to the turbos spooling and the psssshhhhhhh of the blow-off valve, while pinning you in your seat throughout the powerband.

And yes, I'm f*cking everyone up on the road now. Just recently killed a BMW Z8 like it was standing still.
Old 02-27-2006, 08:13 PM
3kgt48

Originally Posted by nitrouz
No I got it done by an APS dealer in Nanaimo (vancouver island). Street Demon Motorsports. I was the first APS TT install they did, and they did an excellent job. I'm running 500rwhp/430rwtq on a stock motor right now. Stock cams, stock plenum, stock pullies.

I chose the APS TT because of it's reliability out of the box, and its high potential compared to SC's. I personally don't like SC's and their "whine". I also like the low end torque with the TT. Overall, if you're willing to spend, TT would be the way to go. Nothing compares to the turbos spooling and the psssshhhhhhh of the blow-off valve, while pinning you in your seat throughout the powerband.

And yes, I'm f*cking everyone up on the road now. Just recently killed a BMW Z8 like it was standing still.
How much did it end up costing for you??(if you don't mind me asking, you can pm me if you want !) and I dunno I was reading one of these mag on Z tuner war and they had all the FI Zs compete and their fastest one was like 0-60 in 4.9 sec and 1/4 in 13.5sec I don't think if thats super fast IMO do you have the same #s????
Old 02-27-2006, 08:53 PM
MovingViolation

Originally Posted by apharmdb
Just moved to Vancouver from the California Bay Area about a month ago. No FI, all my $ is in the brakes and suspension Not sure if I'll do FI or if I'm going to put the dough into another car.
In my opinion there is no real point in having a high powered car in Vancouver for a couple of reasons. First, speed enforcment is heavy and the penalties can be quite severe. Second, the roads pretty much suck around here. No 10 lane superhighways to be found here. If you're still moving to North Van all you'll find is an old 4 lane highway which for most of the day is congested.

Quick Reply: Canadian Members!!!