Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

mynismo.com (performance nissan) SUCKS

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 07:42 PM
mcurry5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

maybe H&R and Eibach should start there own websites like Ichiba does.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:43 PM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think the OP needs to pull a Kobe Bryant and calm down...then retract his harsh comments.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:56 PM
gtwnu

+1 in support for Andy. He has always been very pleasant to deal with.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:11 AM
mcurry5

Ok, some of the comments may be a bit harsh. I dont want to paint the entire dealer as a bad dealer. I may have been caught with a bad day. I do not take back the fact that the website needs to be modiffied or have some things added. Even the smallest thing such as when you check out a note to prompt you to call and check or availability or something along those lines.

I understand they have Terms and Conditions. I should have read them, although I have never read those and any site. I just dont think they should hide the fact that something is or isnt in stock by a blanket T&C statement.

That being said, if they dont like criticism and or someone letting them know things could be changed to help out the consumer then thats their issue. My main point was and is that they need to fix the website to add some more identifying disclaimer as to the availability of the items they sell.

It was just frustrating to find out 9 days later that they didnt even have the parts and werent getting them for a month.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:49 PM
jonnylaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Eddie and Andy are awesome. They've really come through for me on a couple of requests and I have nothing but positives to say about performancenissan now (mynismo.com). My suggestion, would be to call first, before ordering to make sure you know the part status. Nothing in this world is perfect, but both Andy and Eddie go above and beyond my expectations of a vendor's customer service. Just my
Old 06-08-2007, 03:56 PM
HipHopPro

If I have to call to find out availability on something, and they have it, then why go back to the website, can't I just order it over the phone? so you have a website for what again?

Last edited by HipHopPro; 06-08-2007 at 03:58 PM.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:02 PM
ZCARBANDIT
Banned

i deal with parts every day and sometime they are not as easy to get as one may think. with parts backordering and them coming from overseas there will be delays at times. this is just the way the parts game goes. i have ordered oem oil filters for stock and had them b/o. nissan gives out parts availability reports for oem parts but it's not that easy when dealing with outside vendors and nismo. And the move from cal to tn has slowed down nismo here in the states.
for a company like performance to have the reputation they have it must be due to the fact that they are good at what they do.after all everyone is human and make mistakes from time to time.and that no matter what you do you cant please everyone. i applaude what they do for the z community as i am the assistant parts manager for scott evans nissan parts dept i know what they go through, just on a smaller scale.i am sorry to hear about your quarrell with them but they will probably square it away soon.