Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

FIRST MOD: Volk LE37 in gold on PPW Z! Chris @ F1MOTORSPORT hooked me up! :D

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Velocity350Z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up FIRST MOD: Volk LE37 in gold on PPW Z! Chris @ F1MOTORSPORT hooked me up! :D

Finally my 350z has its first mod! I am soo happy to have Gold Volk Racing LE37 wheels on my 06 PPW Z! These stunning Volk wheels are pretty hard to get but Chris @ F1MOTORSPORT was able to get me these wheels quick!!

First of all I am from N. Cali., who fell in love with the combination of PPW Z + GOLD wheels. The only wheels that I wanted on my 350Z were the LE37’s in gold. So I started looking at the only place where a 350z freak would look – the my350z.com site! I found a couple of sponsors who had LE37’s for sale. I called up a few but no one had the gold edition! Most of them said they are discontinued and will not be getting them anymore. I lost all hope until I finally saw sponsor Chris from F1MOTORSPORT, who put up an ad on this site for Gold Volk Racing LE37! I called up Chris and set up a date when I would come and get the wheels. I was so excited! After about 2 months Chris called me up and said that my gold Volk Racing wheels have finally arrived!

I decided to drive to L.A. and have F1MOTORSPORT install the wheels and shave/sand the fenders for me because Chris offered me this at an incredible price! Also another reason for me to drive up to L.A. was because they have rolled fenders on so many exotics that they know what they are doing and will do it perfectly w/o cracking the paint on the fenders.

I headed out from N. Cali to L.A. on Friday evening, spent the night at a hotel in Burbank. Next day (Saturday) I called F1MOTORSPORT @ around 9 AM. One of its staff members said techs will arrive at 10 AM, and requested me to come at that time for the installation. He was also aware of my appointment. Just before 10 AM, Chris called me on my cell and said I can come there. I received even better (shorter) directions from him than that of yahoo maps. :P

Me and my cousin who went with me checked out of hotel and reached F1MOTORSPORT at about 10:30ish and was warmly greeted by Chris! There was just so much eye candy! To name a few – so far I remember seeing a sweet Black Porsche, Ferrari, couple of luxurious Mercedes and a showroom NSX that I fell in love with.

Anyway, I handed over my keys and they took it in their shop to put my new wheels on! While the installation was being done, I decided to eat breakfast because I and my cousin were starving! There is a great restaurant that I walked over at just near F1MOTORSPORT.

We were sitting outside enjoying our omelets and hash browns when all of the sudden we saw a PPW Z w/ GOLD VOLK LE37 rims cruise by and we were like WHOA that Z looks SO HAWT! After a second it hit us that it was my Z! hahahahahaha…it looked so nice!!

We quickly finished our breakfast in like one minute and back @ F1MOTORSPORT.!

I got my car back looking stunning with the gold LE37’s on! It was just so gorgeous! I did want the VR wheel caps with the LE37's and unfortunately they only had 3 in stock. Chris said he will be mailing the fourth wheel cap first thing Monday morning and I will receive it within 2 days! Chris thanks for hooking me up on that!

They wrapped up my stock wheels w/ tires on them in plastic so the car seats won’t get dirty! We put those in my cousins car to be brought back home. After all that was done, Chris helped us get back on the freeway as we were unfamiliar with the area.

This whole trip to L.A. was a lot of fun and Chris made me feel as if I was at home. I want to let the my350z.com community know of the great service that Chris @ F1MOTORSPORT provided for me. I would definitely be contacting him again if I or anyone else I know is looking into a set of wheels. I also would like to say that you guys should definitely give him a buzz @ 818-755-9800 to get a price quote on any wheel that you might be looking to buy. I give F1MOTORSPORT 10/10 for the greatest customer service and a job well done!!

Thanks for reading this long thread of mine – I really wanted to share my experience of the first mod on my 350z to the my350z community. 

I will snap some good pics of my PPW Z w/ Gold Edition LE37 wheels when I get a chance and put them up. I do have some pictures that I snapped quickly there but they are not very artistic.

P.S. – I also received the famous the blue and white VOLK RACING UMBRELLA!

NEXT MOD ~ COILOVERS!
Old 09-23-2007, 05:31 PM
diwun67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pics pics pics
Old 09-23-2007, 05:32 PM
Zilvia

wtf no pics........you fail hard

-z for yo.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:41 PM
turbokanji

All that reading and no pics......
Old 09-23-2007, 05:46 PM
LouiZ

wow.......talk about total disappointment
Old 09-23-2007, 05:46 PM
Velocity350Z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

OOPS! Sorry - I was trying to figure out how to add pix and accidentally submitted the submit thread button rather than the post preview button.

MODS: Delete this thread as i have one w/ pics Sowwie!
Old 09-23-2007, 06:13 PM
diwun67

Originally Posted by Velocity350Z
OOPS! Sorry - I was trying to figure out how to add pix and accidentally submitted the submit thread button rather than the post preview button.

MODS: Delete this thread as i have one w/ pics Sowwie!
You know you can edit your original post.....right??
Old 09-23-2007, 06:33 PM
TSG-Z

Originally Posted by turbokanji
All that reading and no pics......
That's what I was thinking! Your post was like a motivating experience and made me almost want to clean my car, lol.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:43 PM
05-Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL funny thread here folks