Old 02-12-2013, 06:49 AM
JaE35z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

love dem lips
Old 02-12-2013, 06:56 AM
redline06

Originally Posted by katyboi
Dude, don't worry about hood pins being ricer when your about to fake the funk.
Sofa king do your thang, some have said my seibon cf hood and TS rear diffuser is ricer. ** shrugs**

But PLEASE!! Only authentic wheels in this thread please, leave the varstoens in the varstoens page. I can't stress enough that it annoys the **** out of me not coming into this page for a few weeks, then when clicking this page and seeing less n less aggressive fitment.

What is the world coming to..........SMH lol
Originally Posted by TehkMob
Yes please! If you are considering buying Varrstoen or XXR and want to jump into this thread, PLEASE DON'T, keep that garbage off the net. I'm sick of seeing fake wheels and flagrant copies of wheels. EVEN at shows.. SMH
LMAO Damn guys, theyre just wheels. I personally dont buy rep wheels but not everyone has to blow all their money on high end wheels just to post in a thread. Or else this thread would be called "Expensive Wheels and Stretched Tires Only"
Old 02-12-2013, 06:58 AM
redline06

Btw Katboi your car is sexy as FU(K

edit* after the body work how did the side with the gas cap lid come out?

Last edited by redline06; 02-12-2013 at 07:33 AM.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:59 AM
potato

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks great katyboi. i wish mine looked stock like that sometimes

Last edited by potato; 02-12-2013 at 12:01 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:20 PM
reverse

I see you finally got those seats in...lol.... Time for a Vertex / Nardi wheel.
"G35 down the street"
Old 02-12-2013, 02:30 PM
litoflow

damn...

so much hate on fake wheels? I have personally owned both sides of the world of wheels but damn they are just stupid metal piece of rolling crap that lets your car go..nothing else. wheels are just wheels, cant hate the players trying to hit the game on a low budget lol... i appreciate a nice slammed z on fake wheels trying to be part of the game as much as a z with baller wheels that is missing cojones to slammed their cars enough WHICH i have seen on here. so we should all get along and let the game be the game dont hate, dont like it? move on because nobody is forcing you look at them..

Believe it or not as much as you guys may hate fake wheels, because blah blah blah blah legit baller wheels brake as easily as fake ones... and so on... wheel fight/debate will never end
Old 02-12-2013, 05:41 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

It's like one person painted a picture with a brush...

The fakers takes a picture and says its the same thing!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:08 PM
-Trav-

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

He said he didnt want any do-overs, so rather than buy cheap wheels and sell for 1/2 price later, I suggest he buy used "real" wheels now and be done with it. No sense in buying new knock-off wheels for a few hundred dollars less than new fakies. His money though.

As long as it fits right, it belongs here.

Last edited by -Trav-; 02-12-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:38 PM
katyboi

Originally Posted by potato
looks great katyboi. i wish mine looked stock like that sometimes
Thanks potato, your **** looks dope, don't think otherwise. We are our own worst critics

Originally Posted by reverse
I see you finally got those seats in...lol.... Time for a Vertex / Nardi wheel.
"G35 down the street"
Lol yeah I got dem in, still debating if I should pick up the 6-point cage. Looks cool but not practical for daily driving lol

Originally Posted by litoflow
damn...

so much hate on fake wheels? I have personally owned both sides of the world of wheels but damn they are just stupid metal piece of rolling crap that lets your car go..nothing else. wheels are just wheels, cant hate the players trying to hit the game on a low budget lol... i appreciate a nice slammed z on fake wheels trying to be part of the game as much as a z with baller wheels that is missing cojones to slammed their cars enough WHICH i have seen on here. so we should all get along and let the game be the game dont hate, dont like it? move on because nobody is forcing you look at them..

Believe it or not as much as you guys may hate fake wheels, because blah blah blah blah legit baller wheels brake as easily as fake ones... and so on... wheel fight/debate will never end

I rolled on varstoens my first set of wheels, it's a great beginner set . Buy them , roll on them, then sell them once you save enough for a real set.

Varstoens is making miester/sp1 replicas . Thank god I got aggressive fitment because I doubt Varrstoen can replicate 6.5" lips.

Originally Posted by KingBaby

Touche! Your very good with words lol

Originally Posted by -Trav-
He said he didnt want any do-overs, so rather than buy cheap wheels and sell for 1/2 price later, I suggest he buy used "real" wheels now and be done with it. No sense in buying new knock-off wheels for a few hundred dollars less than new fakies. His money though.

As long as it fits right, it belongs here.

cheap wheels don't belong here, I never once posted my varstoens in here. i couldnt when i saw nothing but works, ssr, dpe, rotiforms, etc. i knew better, so I sold them after 2 months n got me a real set. Worth every penny.

You can only fake the funk for so long, you wana break necks completely, **** that semi-glance lol

And How can you compare to the 1,000 plus pages and many years of this aggressive fitment thread with the wheels going wider, the offsets going more negative by going backwards? Positive offsets and the wheel specs of a Acura TL. its like were spitting on the OGs and not learning from what is provided, push the limits of our Z's in the fitment category.

My 2cents
Old 02-12-2013, 08:47 PM
katyboi

Originally Posted by redline06
Btw Katboi your car is sexy as FU(K

edit* after the body work how did the side with the gas cap lid come out?
Everything is flushed , I was Amazed lol
Old 02-13-2013, 07:35 AM
microsteve40
Know it all

I have a question about calculating offsets. My rear wheels are 19x12 with a 6.5'' rear lip. Ive been told the center of the wheel is +0, and if my math is right, and its real basic arithmetic, im negative 1/2" which is equivalent to -12.5mm.

please correct me if im wrong, been trying to figure out my offsets.
Katyboi, check out this thread, post #22 shows exactly how to measure the offsets, with pictures.

http://www.vipstylecars.com/forums/s...orman%29/page2

Hope this helps...
Old 02-13-2013, 11:49 AM
driftsucky

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by KingBaby

NO it's not. IT'S NOTHING like that. I mean, I can see that if they buy ES6 and put "work" stickers on them and saying "hey look at my meisters". But it's more like having one person painting a picture with a brush...then someone else saying I like the way that painting looks so I will buy a painting that looks exactly like this painting for a fraction of the price. Art collectors won't like it, but lesbi honest. The kid who bought the less expensive painting ain't nowhere near being an art collector.

...many years of this aggressive fitment thread with the wheels going wider, the offsets going more negative by going backwards? Positive offsets and the wheel specs of a Acura TL....
VALID argument. This is the only one that comes close to making sense.

Not to agree with the whole buy real wheels BS, but if these kids are patient, they can find "real" wheels for replica money. I did. But it's not cuz I wanted real wheels. It's cuz I found a set of rears for DUMB STUPID cheap and jumped on it and had no choice but to find fronts (ended up buying a full set). Now I got 6 of the same wheel.

Last edited by driftsucky; 02-13-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:19 PM
microsteve40
Know it all

^^^I said that? I think it's showing the wrong person quoted there, I don't recall ever saying that, and I don't even know what it's referring to!
Old 02-13-2013, 02:54 PM
driftsucky

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I don't know why it quoted you, but I fixed it. lol
Old 02-13-2013, 08:21 PM
katyboi

Originally Posted by microsteve40
Katyboi, check out this thread, post #22 shows exactly how to measure the offsets, with pictures.

http://www.vipstylecars.com/forums/s...orman%29/page2

Hope this helps...
Holy shiet thanks a lot, makes more sense that way. Going to measure Saturday since I'm repowder coating my faces. Thanks bro!
Old 02-14-2013, 01:38 PM
litoflow

katyboi**I rolled on varstoens my first set of wheels, it's a great beginner set . Buy them , roll on them, then sell them once you save enough for a real set.

Nah u just didnt tell me to buy varstoens? did you?

Varstoens is making miester/sp1 replicas . Thank god I got aggressive fitment because I doubt Varrstoen can replicate 6.5" lips.

Idk about varstoens but other wheels companies like xxrs could if they wanted too. They already rolling on 4"+
Old 02-14-2013, 05:05 PM
J rad

I had varrstoens before I jumped manny for his weds .
Old 02-14-2013, 05:06 PM
m3lax

I'll post up my fake **** for a first post.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tubo_photo/8475245532/http://www.flickr.com/photos/tubo_photo/8475245532/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/tubo_photo/, on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tubo_photo/8474156955/http://www.flickr.com/photos/tubo_photo/8474156955/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/tubo_photo/, on Flickr

Haha jk, wanting something more aggressive in the rear though.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:39 PM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow! Just wow!
Old 02-14-2013, 08:04 PM
TehkMob

its ****ing annoying though that peoples first quistion is, ARE THOSE XXR/ROTA/VARRSTOENS? like thats the original ****.... no, there are work cr kai, or ccw classics or work misters, or LMGT4... they don't ****ing know about legit wheels!!! they think that reps are the real ****!.... O, O... and they say **** like, I need to buy some offsets..... wtf? or I'm going to trade my wheels for some offsets... i hate what the scene is becoming, and that its all good mindset is going to kill the wheel industry just like being politically correct has killed american youth. **** everyone....

LMFAO

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels and Stretched Tires....Welcome