Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Rim Fitment Between the Z and a BMW?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 10:52 PM
A.H

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rim Fitment Between the Z and a BMW?

I was wondering if rims on a Z would fit on a BMW. I do not know of the bolt patterns or the bore diameter for each car so any help woudl be appreciated. I was hoping they fit so i can sell my rims to my friend who ahs an e90 bmw sedan. I've seen bmw's with volks and the rims on my Z but i thoguht that they still might not fit my friends car becaseu the rim manufacturer proabbly makes teh same rim design with a different bolt pattern. Opinions?Experience?
Old 04-03-2008, 10:55 PM
aloh

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

They arent the same. Most bmw's use 5x120, whlie our nissans are 5x114
Old 04-03-2008, 10:58 PM
michaeljr6

^+1
Old 04-03-2008, 11:03 PM
A.H

SO there is no chance they fit?
Old 04-03-2008, 11:16 PM
aloh

Originally Posted by A.H
SO there is no chance they fit?
nope.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:20 PM
A.H

damnit.....im getting my new volks tomarrow and i really need the money for the rims on my car.....
Old 04-03-2008, 11:22 PM
aloh

Originally Posted by A.H
damnit.....im getting my new volks tomarrow and i really need the money for the rims on my car.....
sell them here on the forums!
Old 04-03-2008, 11:32 PM
A.H

aloh Quote:
Originally Posted by A.H

sell them here on the forums!
Im trying..............LOL
This is the link to my thread
https://my350z.com/forum/socal-marketplace/342717-f-s-mrr-gt1-black-plus-tires.html

I think the problem is that everybody is into high end lightweight wheels or jsut stock wheels. Very little are inbetween. I think im going to bring down the price one more time tomarrow and if noone is interested i think i'll just cry.lol
Old 04-03-2008, 11:39 PM
aloh

whoa you live in woodland hills? I do too...sortof. West hills..but thats close enough.

............if you were selling volks (and if i had the cash) id be all over them. haha Im still rolling on stockers. But its true, alot of people here like volks and cant think of anything else BUT volks. Who cares..volks are hot.

Best of luck with the sale.

Post up some pics of the new volks when you get them on.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:42 PM
A.H

IDN though i got the volk gt-f in gloss black but i think i might want the MDC version in black caseu its more unique and i think im kinda bored of teh full black as thats the same design as my rims now. Have to wait to see them on my car though. And i drive in west hills almost every day what type of mods/color you have on your car i might have seen it.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:47 PM
aloh

Originally Posted by A.H
IDN though i got the volk gt-f in gloss black but i think i might want the MDC version in black caseu its more unique and i think im kinda bored of teh full black as thats the same design as my rims now. Have to wait to see them on my car though. And i drive in west hills almost every day what type of mods/color you have on your car i might have seen it.
mmm....gt-fs!! I really wanted those in MDC Gold, but now im not so sure anymore. Im leaning toward lighter weight wheels from different brands like enkei and advan. They might not be as flashy or have massive lips, but they fit my budget a little better.

Heres a thread i made in the media section.

https://my350z.com/forum/media-share/348463-some-random-shots-of-my-car-supercar-sunday-in-socal-and-mulholland-highway.html
Old 04-03-2008, 11:56 PM
A.H

Wow i cant believe i haven't seen your car. My girlfriend lives on mullholand highway and i always go to supercar sunday except i never take my car.....for some reason we take my freinds beamer. IMO get the GT-F's....they are already goign to be lighter than your stock wheels but actaully look nice. Like everyone on the forums loves every single volk but the plain looking volks will only be complimented by the people on this forum but not by everyone else although they will perform better. MDC gold would look hot but so would MDC black or jsut teh regular gloss black. IMO i'd get gt-f's in a black finsih(whichever you prefer) you match your white /black theme whiich woudl require you tint your taillights. LOL lots of opinions. Let me know what you decide im curious and i love the look of your car btw.SO hot. ALso i noticed that your really good with photoshop. Coudl you possibly photoshop my car with teh MDC black gt-f

Last edited by A.H; 04-04-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:07 AM
aloh

Originally Posted by A.H
Wow i cant believe i haven't seen your car. My girlfriend lives on mullholand highway and i always go to supercar sunday except i never take my car.....for some reason we take my freinds beamer. IMO get the GT-F's....they are already goign to be lighter than your stock wheels but actaully look nice. Like everyone on the forums loves every single volk but the plain looking volks will only be complimented by the people on this forum but not by everyone else although they will perform better. MDC gold would look hot but so would MDC black or jsut teh regular gloss black. IMO i'd get gt-f's in a black finsih(whichever you prefer) you match your white /black theme whiich woudl require you tint your taillights. LOL lots of opinions. Let me know what you decide im curious and i love the look of your car btw.SO hot. ALso i noticed that your really good with photoshop. Coudl you possibly photoshop my car with teh MDC black gt-f
Thanks!

Black would look really good, but its just that everywehre i go almost every car that has aftermarket wheels has black with a polished or machined lip. Its just too common. I'll figure it all out when i actually have the funds to buy the wheels and tires i want.

Give me a good picture of the MDC black GT-F's, and give me a good picture of your car with a simliar angle to the wheel pics, and i'll give it a try. Im really not that great with photoshop, so there are no guarantees. I only have a few hours of experience. haha
Old 04-04-2008, 12:27 AM
A.H

Actaully come to thikn of it your right. IT is way to common and im having that same problem. I liek the full black but i think its too common now and want teh MDC casue its more unique.....
Could you do a full gloss black and an MDC so i cna do a side by side comparrison.THX and let me know if you need any more pics.