Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Props to Performance Nissan

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Roger V

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Props to Performance Nissan

Heres the story. Cruised over to Perf Nissan to pick up a few things. Didn't have the dvd/nav finisher I need in my color. They offered to get it by the next day with free shipping Makes me happy when I find customer service like this. Just wanted to share.

Thanks guys.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:12 PM
Vertex350

I bought my Z at performance nissan... the car sales guys are a bit shady but Jason and the other guys in the parts dept are top notch. If they don't have the part in stock, they can get it asap. I never had them tell me "we can't get that for you".
Old 06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
xray2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rommel350z
I bought my Z at performance nissan... the car sales guys are a bit shady but Jason and the other guys in the parts dept are top notch. If they don't have the part in stock, they can get it asap. I never had them tell me "we can't get that for you".
Double on the shadiness. If I didn't already have a vehicle picked out, ordered, and the price negotitated over the phone, I cna't even imagine the high pressure sales there.

There were easily about 20 sales guys over there waiting like hawks.
Plus eveyone was so overeager, it was downright creepy.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:53 PM
Vertex350

Yes, I was getting that "sleaze" vibe too. Luckily, I had my vehicle ready from the internet sales dept with the pricing and options on paper. They definitely will take advantage of someone who doesn't know any better.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:55 PM
pdn

Yeah, bought mine Z from Perf Nissan also...dealt with Ken, the Fleet Manager, who was ver easy to work with
and quite layback. However, the finance guy who sold us the Extended Warranty was a typical salesguys who talked 1000 miles an hour and put a lot of pressure on us.

Highly recommend working with Ken and Jason--being the Fleet Manger, Ken doesn't have as much incentive as the sales guys to pressure you. I'm sure it's true at most dealership.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:20 PM
Sensation350Z

lol, they all call themselves "fleet manager"

I try to stay away from any car dealership, they`re a bunch of lying, cheating, sons of b!tches. I know it`s how the business is run, but if so then I choose not to be a part of it.

But anyway, I must admit I have heard good things about performance nissan.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:35 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the props!!!

If you are thinking of buying a Z... save your self some trouble... Drop me a PM or an Email...

DO NOT go to the show room! You WILL be harrased!!! You get harrassed at every dealership you go to...

I myself got ripped off on my Z from Valencia NISSAN and I will NOT let that happen to anyone I talk to....

Ken is our actual fleet manager... But, the only way you are going to get a great deal is if you talk to someone like me first...

Thanks again though!
Old 06-30-2005, 10:58 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A+++ for the Performance Nissan guys.

I wish they carried everything for the Z. I wish even more that they were in the MD area.

once again A=+++++ for the guys over there.

Jasons always been a great help and I have no doubt the other guys there are also great.

/end *** kiss)
Old 06-30-2005, 11:05 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally Posted by jeffie7
A+++ for the Performance Nissan guys.

I wish they carried everything for the Z. I wish even more that they were in the MD area.

once again A=+++++ for the guys over there.

Jasons always been a great help and I have no doubt the other guys there are also great.

/end *** kiss)
Please if you see something for the Z we do not have on our site let us know we will add it!

We have thousands more parts then listed on our web site. And if we dont have them in stock we can get them quick most of the time.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:31 PM
Sensation350Z

do my350z members get any special discount on say.. ..clear corner lights/side markers?

Old 07-01-2005, 12:34 AM
TiPIACE

performance nissan have the coolest gear listed on their site, and wanted to use them to buy parts, but their shipping quote to Aus was aroud 3 times more expensive than everyone else
Old 07-01-2005, 08:16 AM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

what was the part to austrailia.

We can ship via USPS by request only... *(which is usually 3times less expensive then UPS)*
Old 07-01-2005, 10:23 AM
elms350Z

Originally Posted by Sensation350Z
lol, they all call themselves "fleet manager"

I try to stay away from any car dealership, they`re a bunch of lying, cheating, sons of b!tches. I know it`s how the business is run, but if so then I choose not to be a part of it.

But anyway, I must admit I have heard good things about performance nissan.
yeah I think they all call themselves that. I had a horrible experience with the supposed fleet manager(his name was not Ken but I don't remember, I'll have to check my email). It was at Performance Nissan In Temecula. He lied about many things. He said he had the car I wanted and its washed and you can pick it up for this price. I made the 50 min trip there and it was not the car I wanted and he jacked the price up! Plus it wasn't clean. Then I asked to speak to the manager and sure enough he was the fleet manager. NOTE: I am only disatisfied with this particular person, not the service department nor any other sales person. Just had to say that because you guys speak so highly of them.

Last edited by elms350Z; 07-01-2005 at 10:27 AM.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

please email me / pm me copies of the email that these people from here wrote to you...

I will make sure they can never do that again...
Old 07-02-2005, 09:19 AM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

"edit" never mind... Im a dumbass.
Old 07-02-2005, 09:21 AM
Mr_Q

Recently my seat broke so I HAD to go to the nearest dealership, Miller Nissan. Now the service guy there named Derek actually took care of me and did a good job. Problem is it seems he's the ONLY guy there that actually goes above and beyond. Everyone else has your typical, don't give a fu--, attitude.

That always pisses me off. I know everyone there is there to make money and a living, but come on. Take care of the customer at all costs, keep them happy, keep them coming back. In the end it's only paperwork and *maybe* splitting the comission with another advisor. Jack asses.

At Performance Nissan I had no less than THREE advisors take care of me for the same situation. All making sure I was happy. And guess what? I always go to Performance Nissan for my upgrades. Dropping at least $500 to $2000 every trip it seems.

And I will now venture out there yet again to get my latest warranty snafu taken care of. Even though it's a simple little console latch. I go all that distance because I know Performance Nissan will get it done.

Next time my seat breaks I will just duct tape it to the floor and drive out to Duarte!

P.S. In my anger at Miller I left a four foot burnout mark in their service bay. Yup, I can be a dick. I appologized though; that it was only four feet and not six.

Last edited by Mr_Q; 07-02-2005 at 09:26 AM.
Old 07-02-2005, 09:51 AM
TiPIACE

Originally Posted by Jason@Performance
what was the part to austrailia.

We can ship via USPS by request only... *(which is usually 3times less expensive then UPS)*
it was a K&N Typhoon plus a few other small bits n pieces

i asked if it was possible to ship via a different company but was told an abrupt no, whatever the website shipping calc says is the cost

doesnt matter, ill send an email your way next time im in the market for parts and see how it goes

Last edited by TiPIACE; 07-02-2005 at 09:55 AM.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:18 PM
jinsei888

Performance Nissan has nothing but great response from me. They are quick and precise, efficient as can be!
Old 07-02-2005, 04:09 PM
pdn

Working with Jason and Ken @ Perf Nissan (Duarte) was the most positive car buying experience for us so far. I'm sure other fleet managers could be less than honest and/or straight forward; however, Ken and I discussed and agreed upon model, color, and pricing via phone and emails. The car was as described when we showed up--waiting for the tint guy to finish the job took the longest.

Just wanted to give props where they were due!
Old 07-03-2005, 02:04 AM
cvt

Default Performance nissan in durate service review

I always wondered if it was ever worth traveling 40 iles to get service done (i have a nissan dealership just 2 blocks from where i live). Everyone kept ranting and raving about performance nissan being the best....well...they were right. I have been to many dealerships and have experienced their sales, parts, and service staff...toyota, honda, and now nissan. never has any place been more friendly, more attentive, and knowledgable than performance nissan.

I came in because i has some crackling noise while driving. i also had the grease streaks on the windows. well i came in on saturday (their busiest day) and Javier (service manager) accomodated me...he drove with me up and down 210 to hear the sound. he then noticed that my center console door (on the dash) wouldn't close. i told him i can live with that and that i just wanted the crackling and windows done.

at the end of the day he wasn't sure he fixed the crackling sound. the window streak kit was not in stock so tha wasn't fixed either...but i'm happy. why? because he basically tightened every fastener and bolt on every panel to see if it would help with the sound (which comes and goes). to me they put a lot of effort into it and assured me that if they had not fixed it they will try again. this was all done under warranty. and as far as the window streak...he says that even though my warranty is about to run out to not worry about it and will fix the window grease for free whenever they get the part. wow. you never know how refreshing it is to find a dealership that is not hell bent in taking your money and ccan me as flexible as these guys. they knew i had a problem and really felt for me. i was very impressed to say the least.

when i got my car back i was surprised they took the time to wash it. again free of charge. i know they give free car washes but to a customer who hasn't paid anything...it just means they care.

performance nissan has definately earned my business. (and i guess many others as well since i counted at least 15 Zs in the area..lol)