Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Frickin' A55hole decides to do this to me tonight:

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 01:00 AM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

If anyone has some ideas on how to get back at this guy (marginally within the bounds of the law: no "7-iron tactics") or at least how to really give him a piece of my mind, please PM me with your ideas.

I've gotta get to sleep... peace

Mike
Old 07-01-2005, 01:05 AM
VQ35DEV6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

stick bananas in his exhaust!!
Old 07-01-2005, 01:11 AM
cloudy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Z2000Maximaguy
If anyone has some ideas on how to get back at this guy (marginally within the bounds of the law: no "7-iron tactics") or at least how to really give him a piece of my mind, please PM me with your ideas.

I've gotta get to sleep... peace

Mike
Stab em?
Old 07-01-2005, 01:36 AM
Outlaw

man you should have dug your key into the side of his door, hood, windows, lights, wheels....Then took out a pocket knife and slashed his tires, mirrors, carved a giant (MALE GENETALIA*sp?*) on the back window and door and a **** / kkk sign in his door, and last but not least poke holes all around the shell of his car..........

Two wrongs dont make a right, but damn will it make you laugh. It will also teach that guy a lesson in life...dont ever park 8 inches from another vehicles driver side door.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:44 AM
asdfg123hk

i would deliberately walk right into his side mirror, breaking it..make it seem like an accident...then just drop him a note on his windshield (of course without your tel. number and insurance number)...he will just have to take it as a hit and run ..no big deal but a good way to get him back
Old 07-01-2005, 01:45 AM
dsmal

Something to me at the parking lot of Sams Club.

I reversed my car into a stall kinda away, parking is pretty decent. I come back to my car to see some huge junker parked about 5inches away from my door . Funny enough, driver and passenger were standing next to their car.

These two chunky ladies were chatting, about ready to leave. So I walk up, inspect my door, find no dents (they are watching me). I put my goods in the trunk, light up a cig, and wait. Chunky-1 tries to squeeze in the crack between our cars (she must have gotten out before the car was parked, because there was NO WAY she could fit), and I say out loud,

"Thats a pretty tight squeeze, your not as skinny as you think."

Chunky-1 looks at me and gives me a dirty look . I just smoke and smile . She looks at Chunky-2, who starts to back the car out of the stall. Chunky-1 gets in and they drive off. . .angrily.

I dunno, it was funny as hell.

Revenge. . .If hes not supposed to park there, just report the car everytime, eventually it'll get towed, that'll be worth it.

Al
Old 07-01-2005, 02:49 AM
350monkee

that suck bro, im skinny as hell and i bet i couldnt even get out of that ****. whoever it was must be hella skinny or just hella flexible. o well **** happens it suckz.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:41 AM
ken350z

Just let the air out of his tires. No damage, just inconvienence.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:56 AM
Barzten1

A_hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2005, 04:31 AM
JoneZZZ

I think I would have waited and "had a few words".....that is rediculous. ......get their insurance carrier and demanded he/she pay for the repair.

If this is university parking......do people need to register their cars to park in university spaces? I might go back to security to request the name of the person the car is registered to....just provide the license plate and the pix, along with an explanation your vehicle was damaged......
Old 07-01-2005, 04:39 AM
Act of God

Originally Posted by ken350z
Just let the air out of his tires. No damage, just inconvienence.
That's what I do in situations like that. No harm, no foul.
Old 07-01-2005, 04:51 AM
Kaitain

The problem with messing with the dude's car is that he probably remembers your car, in fact I'm sure he does, and he WILL come back and mess your's up as he knows you have to park there. He on the other had was probably just there that once and doesn't normally park there.

Now if this were in some far off place you never go to then you WOULD HAVE to pick up a nearby pebble/rock and write, "Learn to park you <insert your favorite expletive here>" on the guys hood. That way he sees it ever time he drives.

But DON'T take a picture, that's how they always get you, pictures people take of their own illegal activites.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:37 AM
350Zenophile

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Jeez man, let go of the hate. I'm as much of a car guy as the next, but I can't believe all the recommendations for vandalism and criminal behavior here.

If you really can't let go of it...have the repair performed and take the owner to small claims court for the cost. You have a witness and his parking ticket combined with your photos are probably enough proof. The dollar amount will be small but he/she will have to meet you in court or face greater civil penalties.

However improbable, it is possible this was the result of an emergency situation of someone not in a healthy state of mind. Imagine a 20 year old girl was driving home and received a phone call that both her parents were just killed in a car accident...how concerned was she about getting a parking ticket or denting your new car? At least in court you'll find out the story.

And oh yeah, people who key cars are pu$$ys.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:46 AM
Sly_Z

What if it's not a guy? What if it's just some woman. There's a lot of women out there driving SUV and can't park the damn things. So what do you do in this case?
Old 07-01-2005, 05:46 AM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sorry to hear/see that man. There are ppl that just don't think about other ppl. I would have waited for the guy to return. Then dealt w/ the dent.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:58 AM
350monkee

What if it's not a guy? What if it's just some woman. There's a lot of women out there driving SUV and can't park the damn things. So what do you do in this case?
If she was hot, i would ask for her name and number : ) and ask her out to lunch since it was just a micro dent lolz. hahahaah
Old 07-01-2005, 06:06 AM
Sisko99

Hey...I feel your pain. There's this damn Saturn SUV in my apartment complex that simply feels the need to park RIGHT NEXT TO ME when the entire rest of the parking lot is wide open. And the damn car is a beater....and she has kids. I can just see Little Johnny getting out one day and WHAM, right into my fender.

And what makes it worse is that me and my neighbor (he's got a nice 300ZX) park our cars away from everyone else (using his girlfriend's car and my beater) as shields. But you move one of the sheild cars and bam....right there. People like that **** me off so bad. I mean....can we have a little common sense here please? Can you not tell that we're parking out here to stay away from people like you?

But I suppose I can sort of see their rational for doing that sort of thing. I guess they figure that people with nice cars aren't going to ding their car. Though in the case of this particular Saturn.....one more ding isn't really going to make any difference.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:08 AM
Sisko99

Originally Posted by Sly_Z
A woman would be more likely to fit through that tiny gap than a man would. They're flexible so they can get out of the door on that side.
Old 07-01-2005, 07:04 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I use to carry around 4 nails in my car that way if someone parks like that near me I would position the nails under the other cars tires. So when the driver drives off the nails would puncture the tires but would think no one had done it. I would have used all 4 of them in this instance......
Old 07-01-2005, 07:14 AM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Originally Posted by Kaitain
The problem with messing with the dude's car is that he probably remembers your car, in fact I'm sure he does, and he WILL come back and mess your's up as he knows you have to park there.
I doubt it considering the action he has taken in the first place. Obviously he doesn't care if he opens his door to ding you or the other way around. I bet he's leasing the car and doesn't even take care of it like a car enthusiast would.

Quick Reply: Frickin' A55hole decides to do this to me tonight: