Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Frickin' A55hole decides to do this to me tonight:

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 02:04 AM
Sponge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel for ya man. Sorry to hear about the damage.

I had some idiot park really close to a former car of mine and left a nice big ding in my door. I know it was him because my paint was on his door and vica versa, plus the dent lined up with the edge of his door. He even put his car cover on and locked it, possibly to hide the damage. So he obviously cared little about "his" car and gave a #@!% about mine.

I'm not one for getting revenge and believe karma will get him in the end. However, my wife is not so like-minded. So instead of keying his door, letting air out of his tires, etc., without saying a word she went into the grocery store nearby and returned with a big azz COW TONGUE and placed it under the car cover squarely on his hood, and pulled the car cover back down like nothing was different. We both laughed like fools then and still to this day when we think about it. A couple of hours in the hot CA sun must have made a mess on that poor fools hood and we both felt so much better.
Old 07-03-2005, 02:18 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Now that is justice!!! BRAVO!!!
Old 07-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Dissolved

sorry to hear. I got a ding on my driver's side fender the first week I had the Z. A month later, someone did the exact same thing to me. Parked 2 inches from me. Funny thing was, there was plenty of parking closer to the restaurant.

Needless to say he got the contents of my carry out on his windshield as well as chewed up gum on both side mirrors.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:07 PM
rolling

There more likley a "SHE" = high-end SUV usually females... and usually dont care to much about others cars....
Old 07-05-2005, 01:26 AM
MrGraphics

I had a guy park literally 5 inches from my car (stupid Camry drivers - they are the WORST!). When I came out and saw this, I immediately knew he had hit my car. I backed it out and moved it to a lit area and sure enough, he had hit my back fender on the wheel well corner and took a chip out.

Now I was pissed. So I stood there in front of his car for a half hour waiting for him to show (this was a Fry's parking lot, so I knew he'd be out.)

He finally comes out (with his "partner") and I say, is this your car? He says yes, in which I start to go off on him about hitting my car and what kind of idiot he was, how could he possibly think he could get out of the car without hitting me parked that way, etc.

Mind you, I'm a pretty big guy -230 Lbs of muscle and just got out of the gym. He was about 160 on the feminine side. But he keeps denying he chipped my paint, even after I showed it to him. He had some *****, but he was definitly sh*tting himself.

I then said, drive your car into the light - I GUARANTEE that there is MY blue paint on your silver door - sure enough, there was!

Now he starts getting all apologetic, gives me his insurance info, yadda yadda. I calm down and tell him the reason I was so pissed is that he had NO respect for someone else's property. I also tell him, had I had a worse day, or more like had it been someone else with less self control, he may be heading to the hospital right now - all because he lacked basic respect.

After everything was done, I said have a good day and be more careful. His partner said thank you, and that he's glad nothing "happened."

I SERIOUSLY doubt that guy will EVER park like that again.

A dab of touch up and you can't see it. I let it go. But, I think if more people stood up to this type of idiocy, less of it would happen.
Old 07-05-2005, 05:00 AM
CorruptedZ

Originally Posted by MrGraphics
I had a guy park literally 5 inches from my car (stupid Camry drivers - they are the WORST!). When I came out and saw this, I immediately knew he had hit my car. I backed it out and moved it to a lit area and sure enough, he had hit my back fender on the wheel well corner and took a chip out.

Now I was pissed. So I stood there in front of his car for a half hour waiting for him to show (this was a Fry's parking lot, so I knew he'd be out.)

He finally comes out (with his "partner") and I say, is this your car? He says yes, in which I start to go off on him about hitting my car and what kind of idiot he was, how could he possibly think he could get out of the car without hitting me parked that way, etc.

Mind you, I'm a pretty big guy -230 Lbs of muscle and just got out of the gym. He was about 160 on the feminine side. But he keeps denying he chipped my paint, even after I showed it to him. He had some *****, but he was definitly sh*tting himself.

I then said, drive your car into the light - I GUARANTEE that there is MY blue paint on your silver door - sure enough, there was!

Now he starts getting all apologetic, gives me his insurance info, yadda yadda. I calm down and tell him the reason I was so pissed is that he had NO respect for someone else's property. I also tell him, had I had a worse day, or more like had it been someone else with less self control, he may be heading to the hospital right now - all because he lacked basic respect.

After everything was done, I said have a good day and be more careful. His partner said thank you, and that he's glad nothing "happened."

A dab of touch up and you can't see it. I let it go. But, I think if more people stood up to this type of idiocy, less of it would happen.
Well done. I think you handled the situation the best way possible.
Old 07-05-2005, 06:45 AM
MA4

What if the person had a handicap passenger? They sometimes need more room to exit the car...
Old 07-05-2005, 06:59 AM
visionboy

Originally Posted by MrGraphics

If I had 230 lbs of muscle, I wouldn't hesitate to do what you did either. Nice story hehe
Old 07-05-2005, 07:19 AM
tware

I got punk'd like this, but luckily it was my friends and they didnt touch my car (used a spotter). I was parked 2 floors above the rest of the cars, in the back corner by myself. They found this hilarious. I had to laugh and just be glad it was them. But I had a second of that rage. Then of course the joke sank in, thats what makes it such a good punk'd.

Sorry about your car. I think I have all these scerarios worked out in my head if that ever happens and quite frankly when I saw it, I just drew a blank (before realizing it was my friends car). I like some of the less distructive suggestions here. I'll keep those in mind if it does happen.
Old 07-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Fletch69z

Originally Posted by tware
I got punk'd like this, but luckily it was my friends and they didnt touch my car (used a spotter). I was parked 2 floors above the rest of the cars, in the back corner by myself. They found this hilarious. I had to laugh and just be glad it was them. But I had a second of that rage. Then of course the joke sank in, thats what makes it such a good punk'd.

Sorry about your car. I think I have all these scerarios worked out in my head if that ever happens and quite frankly when I saw it, I just drew a blank (before realizing it was my friends car). I like some of the less distructive suggestions here. I'll keep those in mind if it does happen.
Haha, that sucks man! But at least you knew them. Where'd you get those clear headlight reflectors? They look sweet!