Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Frickin' A55hole decides to do this to me tonight:

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 06:02 PM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same thing happened to me once-the first and only time I had ever parked downtown. 8 inches between his passenger side and my driver side (with plenty of room on driver side). Whomever it was dented my door, so yes, I keyed the hell out of the car and then got in through my passenger side and walked away. There are a few things that you just don't mess with in this life, and one is another man's property.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got through 2 pages. Sorry, I can't read any more.

I would have thrown a brick threw his front window and called it even.

You wouldn't be able to get any money from him or get him in any kind of real trouble for a door ding. Unfortunately our justice system does not work that way.

I would not have inconvenienced myself by waiting there for him to come back. (Hell, he could have been spending the night.)

A note would have done nothing. He would have crumpled it up and laughed, cause he didn't care about your f'n car nor you in the first place.

A brick through the front window would have made a lasting impression on him and he would have had to get the window replaced or get pulled over by the popo.

Those of you who think that it is better not to teach this guy a lesson, I hope he pulls next to your car tomorrow and dings your door. Wake the hell up people.

People like this guy need to die. I don't give a shilt if you don't care about yourself or you don't care about your belongings. Have respect for people who do care about themselves and do care about their belongings. And if you refuse to respect other people and their belongings you should die. Easy as that.

So...brick through the window if he's not around. If he is, beat the living snot out of him...because you'll never get your money's worth and you'll never be able to get him in enough legal trouble to teach him a lesson.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey guys, I am parked in the same lot (this time I got a corner space on the roof) and I'm leaving work now. I am gonna go "hunting" for this lexus. If I see no permit, I'm gonna call parking enforcement again. I'll let you know what happens.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:38 PM
silverstone04

Once when i was young and dumb I heard some guys got blocked in a parking lot by a corolla I heard that 3 guys turned the car on its side so they could get out and left the car that way. it could be pushed back on to its wheels very easy but it would make a hell of a noise when it landed.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by silverstone04
Once when i was young and dumb I heard some guys got blocked in a parking lot by a corolla I heard that 3 guys turned the car on its side so they could get out and left the car that way. it could be pushed back on to its wheels very easy but it would make a hell of a noise when it landed.
When I was in high school, a corolla was blocking a friend of mine. We got about 9 average-bodied guys to try to lift and move the car... no dice. Cars are damn heavy.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Z-Stalker

Went to a bar one night and parked at the end of the row next to the disabled spot in my 93 Rx-7. Car was brand new.

Anyway I was over enough to the side and the guy who parked next to me was far enough on his side that some dork in one of those very old small honda civics wedged in between our cars. I didn't have 4 inches on my side and needless to say I was furious. So I pissed all over his car, making sure to get the door handle nicely and then left him a note telling him what I had done and why. Felt pretty good.

Z-Stalker
Old 07-01-2005, 07:09 PM
dirk

I would of put my key fob in my back pocket with the keys hanging out of my pants, then slid my fat a** (read keys) between my Z the side of the SUV.
Naturally keys facing the SUV. Repeat 4 or 5 time just for good luck!
Job well done. Keyed on accident!

Sorry Dude ,
Dirk
Old 07-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Low J.
Banned

If someone parks like that next to me I'll kick his door in so bad he won't be able to open it. If I had a dent I'd wait there for the sonofa***** and get kicking on him too.
Old 07-01-2005, 08:22 PM
kpiskin

I thankfully haven't gotten dinged on the Z yet, but my 300M has. When I see this has happened, and am 100% positive it was the car next to me I use my key on it. I've gotten sick of it really. If people don't want to respect my property why should I respect theirs?

Two weeks after I bought my 300M, a lady sees that I am doing a pull through in a parking lot and decides to park behind me. Unfortunately for me she was on the cell phone and had two small kids (without car seats and one in front jumping up and down) in her Expedition (with brush guard), and decides to rear end me. She was only doing 2MPH or so, but it was enough to scratch my otherwise perfect paint. She was really *****y and basically said she didn't do anything, so I told her my neck was starting to hurt. She refused to give me her insurance, and I called the police immediately but she left. The po-po obviously did nothing. They have more important things to do. I haven't seen her since, but always look for her in the same parking lot so I can get my keys ready:-)
Old 07-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Zmeflyby

I have a big *** dent on the side on my Z because some freaking redneck in a gay truck that is jacked 235255235 feet up dinged it.
I hate big trucks.
Im really sorry man, you should see how many dings I have on my Z. Im pretty mad, but Im trying to let it go.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:53 PM
DRFT86

Hah this happend to me once... know what i did? i called the cops... told them i couldnt enter my vehicle from the other side becuase i have back problems and cant clim over... so you know what they did since he obviously was not in his proper space.. tried to contact the owner no answer... what next? they towed the ******** car... yep for not parking properly... and it obstructed me from getting in my vehicle..

vandalism is just dumb, what happens if there is camera's or someone see's you doing it..
Old 07-01-2005, 11:05 PM
Z'd Up

That sucks that the driver dinged you ride.... I hated college parking for the very same reason. A $42 parking fine is a good start.

I'm sorry - the driver is not at fault for parking in that space with the risk of getting a fine. But at the same token, you would not be a fault for squeezing into your Z while "firmly" (subject to one's opinion) pressing the Z's door handle against the truck's door.
***The camera cannot capture how "firmly" you are pressing, but it will capture the intense difficulty of you trying to get into your car. Heck, I doubt the camera would mind, if you made several atttempts***

Last edited by Z'd Up; 07-01-2005 at 11:13 PM.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:20 PM
OUphidelt

Same thing happened to me today at a local pub. I parked on the end, all the way close to the wall so that I could get out with out even touching the next car, and when I walked out, some bltch as$ in a BMW had BACKED her car into the area (WASNT EVEN A PARKING SPACE it was BETWEEN TWO SPOTS.) between my Z and the next car. Big black ding on my new White Z. I went back in to the restaurant, had her car ticketed and towed, then had her paged over the intercom (with a tag number) and got her insurance info.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:18 AM
zipgun

Originally Posted by silverstone04
This reminds me of when I was back in highschool, went to a carnival with a bunch of friends, parking was bad so we parked on some side streets in the neighborhood. when got got back there was this vw rabbit *** touching the front bumper of my truck, couldnt even get out as my bud had parked his car close behind mine cause of redzone in front of my truck (we squeezed in) anyways there were about ten of us, and we manhandled the vw onto the lawn of the house, we parked in front of and I mean all the way next to the house

And agree with others about that parking scum, what a buttmunch

Last edited by zipgun; 07-02-2005 at 12:21 AM.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:48 AM
mlam002

lol lol

I go to UCLA..what lot was this in?

I know that whenever I go to campus..I always go early so that I get the pick of the spaces.. I always park far far away from any other cars..or choose a space in which only 1 car is parked next to mine.

my number one fear is what happend to you..sorry and good luck..
Old 07-02-2005, 07:29 AM
Netko350Z

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Bastard has no respect for the Z.

RISE UP FELLOW Z OWNERS!!!!
Old 07-02-2005, 09:22 AM
CAN0802

A future fix for you. Bend two nails in the middle with a 60 degree bend, cut the heads off them, weld them together at the bend, then sharpen the four ends. This yields a four pointed jack that you can simply place under their tires. It isn't vandalism if they run over it, and you get the satisfaction of letting them go through the process of fixing their tires, while you fix that dent in your car.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:49 PM
B-Unit

i woulda just ripped all his emblems off..

Also something that does damage. some ****** snapped my antenna off in and left the screw in part stuck in my base, prolly gonna cost me about 100 buks to fix. Easy, but screwed me, unfortunately, his was outa pure rage, i was just a random victim.

Pics of teh ******** damage.

-B-

Last edited by B-Unit; 07-02-2005 at 02:03 PM.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:54 PM
The Mike

Originally Posted by Aloha350z
I used to carry a slip of paper with me, so that I could put it on the window of a car that was parked close to me (like you're pic). It read: "Thanks for parking so close to me. Next time leave a F***ing can opener so I can get my car out!"
Haha, i have that slip also.. it's supposed to be mickey mouse saying it while givin the finger.

And to the original poster... geeze guy, you have infinite patience... I would not of had. If they are too stupid to be able to park in reverse properly *even with those extra wide spaces I notice u have in that garage to avoid door dings* they need a wakeup call. Since this guy only got a parking ticket for not having a permit you can be sure he'll do it again to somebody else.
Old 07-02-2005, 08:58 PM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Originally Posted by Z2000Maximaguy
I'm not going to vandalize him or anything, but I'd like to give him a piece of my mind.

Can't I get his info from the DMV with a license plate number and like $10?
I havent got time to go through all 98 responses and im not sure if this has been said but I think what you are talking about doing is on the verge of either harrassment or stalking. If you were able to go and get his information what do you plan on doing with it? I would be careful and thoroughly think about what you are planning. Just my .02.

Quick Reply: Frickin' A55hole decides to do this to me tonight: