Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Recommended Dealership To Do Service With In Your Area!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 06:14 AM
MeetJoeAsian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recommended Dealership To Do Service With In Your Area!!!

So....who do you take your car to in your area? Please share your good and bad experiences so we can avoid take our cars to certain dealerships.

I'm in Houston, TX...I take mine to Baker-Jackson Nissan North store cuz I have a buddy there...haven't had much major problems with the car yet, so can't really say if they're good or bad...
Old 08-23-2005, 07:16 AM
Fletch69z

I take mine to Hubler Nissan in Greenwood, IN. They've been really good but I also know both of the service writers there, .
Old 08-23-2005, 10:29 AM
MADDOG`

Royal Moore Nissan in Hillsboro, OR. Good service, always goes the extra mile to please the customer, no problems getting warranty or repair work done (they do live by the "Word of Nissan") and the car is always clean when I come to pick it up.

I've never had to take it back for the same thing.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:45 AM
yiaquemini

Passport Infiniti in Alexandria VA. they are real honest, mailed 80 bucks back to me because they made a mistake in their calculations
Old 08-23-2005, 12:23 PM
FreebirdZ

Would like to hear about experiences in South Florida...
Old 08-23-2005, 01:03 PM
ZBoater

Autoway Nissan of Brandon (Florida) about 25 minutes from downtown Tampa. These guys really know how to treat Z owners. They have a special price list for 350Z NISMO stuff (parts and install), and they are the main sponsor of our 350Z Club of Florida. Nobody else touches my ZR...
Old 08-23-2005, 01:44 PM
Clapton9286

Exton Nissan in the Philly area...they were formerly Devon Nissan (now Sloane Nissan), which was like a little diamond in the rough b/c no one knew about them. They moved to the Exton location about 4 years ago and I believe that if they are not the largest selling Nissan in PA, they are in the top 3. Their service people have also been there for quite a while, so they have great job quality.

This dealer is the reason that I'm so shocked at dealer reaction at the board..I guess not all dealers are good dealers!
Old 08-23-2005, 03:11 PM
kovalf

I've dealt with Herb Gordon Nissan in Silver Spring, Maryland since 1974. Once I bought a car at another local Nissan dealer (then Datsun), but after a year of servicing it there I went back to Herb Gordon and have had every Nissan serviced there ever since.

dave079 --- I worked in New Orleans for a couple of years, and used to use the Nissan dealership in Metairie for service, and they seemed OK back then. But, it seems like they've changed ownership, since I think they were called something like Crescent City Nissan. They were OK then, but that was 2000-2001.
Old 08-23-2005, 04:29 PM
JRinTXrog

I have not had a chance to do any service on my car yet. But I have bought some misc parts through the parts department. World Car Nissan in San Antonio is real easy to work with. I have not had a chance to give the other three dealerships in town a chance yet.
Old 08-23-2005, 04:30 PM
spacemn_spiff

Originally Posted by kovalf
I've dealt with Herb Gordon Nissan in Silver Spring, Maryland since 1974. Once I bought a car at another local Nissan dealer (then Datsun), but after a year of servicing it there I went back to Herb Gordon and have had every Nissan serviced there ever since.
Do they handle Zs or other cars really well or are they careless about little things? Thanks for the info BTW.
Old 08-23-2005, 05:29 PM
kovalf

Originally Posted by spcemn_spiff
Do they handle Zs or other cars really well or are they careless about little things? Thanks for the info BTW.
I've had 6 Z's now and had them all serviced at Herb Gordons. My wife had a 200 SX and a 240SX that were serviced there, and my only complaint is that her service advisor at that time was very condescending to women car owners. He called her once while the car was in for servicing and recommended that she have some work done "because we do that service for this this many miles servicing". The only problem was she had had that exact work done the last time the car was in. He insisted that she should have that work done anyhow, to which she replied "Did I pay for something you didn't do the last time, or did you do a bad job?". He got pretty short with her, so we just changed service advisors after that. That's the only complaint I have ever had with their service department in 30 years. My current service advisor is excellent (Keith Hirsch - Red Team). Anyone can have a bad day and screw a job up, but all-in-all they've been pretty good. I can only think of one difficult problem that I had to go back a second time to get fixed. I think that at least they're smart enough to realize that they'll make more money off of you if you keep coming back, rather than to screw you one time and lose your business.
Old 08-23-2005, 05:36 PM
SFZ

I purchased my Z at Pat Fischer Nissan in Titusville, FL. I had a great experience with the salesman, in fact, he's a Z enthusiast and we hang out everytime I stop by there and we get coffee and shoot the sh%^.

The service dept there is small and very personable. They installed my NISMO exhaust for a good price and since I've gotten to know the service techs fairly well, I've had very good experiences there. I'd recommend them over the other dealerships in my area.