Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Peoples Reaction to your Z

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 11:34 PM
InZomniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everyone asks:
How much did that cost? How did you pay for it? Do you like it? Are you excited? Is it fast? How fast?

Weird questions after that, like trying to figure out what I am like or something (ODD). Most like it but a lot of Haters. No girls throwing themselves at me, but I would throw that type of girl back anyway.
Old 11-26-2005, 11:58 AM
omar888

I get alot of Haters starring at me. No girls throwing Boobies at me yet =(
Old 11-26-2005, 12:12 PM
Manjot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by omar888

TRUE. Especially when you roll up to the movie theater and have 18 year oldz lookin @ you and sayin f-ck!
Old 11-28-2005, 12:26 PM
Si_2_350Z

Originally Posted by omar888

+1. I guess this is common in all california.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:31 PM
ZON

I don't get into many races at all. But I got into one Saturday night with a 99 Cobra SVT.
The looks on their faces when i was pulling hard on them was classic. Like that I can't believe it look. LOL
Old 11-29-2005, 01:47 AM
Woodyear
Banned

I haven't been on here in a while. Anyway, I'm gonna try and sell my 2005 Scion tC sometime next year, after the winter, once I owe a little bit less on the car and scoop up a used 350z. I've come really close to getting a 350z twice, once last year when I was searching for a new car, and then about three weeks ago I was dead set, but somehow it never works out. I figure I might as well keep my fwd through the winter, instead of droping loot on blizzacks. Anyway, you guys prob think I'm full of bs, and that my car sucks by comparison but I really like it. I've gotten literally, hundreds of compliments. Prob 10 to 15 times people have literally stopped me on the street motioning me to role down my window to compliment me, from old dudes to old women, to a young drunk guy who I raced for a little bit who was driving an Audi. He started raving how my car was awesome and was faster than his, and his girl literally had to cover his mouth with her hand and explain that he was drunk. One time in some parking lot some old dude came up to me as I cleaned bug guts off the front and was like "Why hello young fella man that car look like a little old race car! boy that is a nice car i bet them girls like that car, man that car is a little old race car!" hahah dude was flipping out, I was just like "uhhh I have to go man". A lot of ricers always flip out, giving me gay websites for their lame car clubs to join and what not. When I first got the car, a cop pulled me over for no reason, then asked if he could search it, which I let him, and his retarded cop partner came up and like asked if the tires were some new fangled tire which doesn't use air but instead has foam or something. I pretty much was just like "uhhh I don't think so" and he immediately felt like an invalid. Lots of girls have flipped out and got banged in the back seat, other girls don't really even notice. People always ask questions though about how much it costs, mods, everything.

Anyway, I'm done freaking out, my car's still not as nice as a 350z by car, but I've got some nice mods and I think it's pretty clean. Heres my setup.

Ground Effects Lip Kit
Lowered 1.5 Inches on TRD springs
Custom red leather
18 inch wheels and pirelli tires
Red Neon LED's and amber cold cathode tubes on the interior.
20 Percent tint
TRD exhaust which sounds sick
Lip Spoiler
Hotchkis Strut Bar
Previously tinted tails, but someone ripped off the overlays inexplicably.
lots of other minor mods for accent

Any old dudes with loot out there looking to buy a nice car for their kid for fairly cheap, I've got about 12.2k miles on it, abolutely mint condition, I bought it for 24k 1 year ago, I'll sell it for prob 20k, the quicker I sell it the quicker I get into a 350. Hehe anyway, if anyone read this, heres pics.

Red leather looks a tad dull in pics, much deeper and vibrant in person. Girls especially flip out about it, but I get compliments on the leather constantly.

I know it's not fast at all compared to a 350z, but its def peppy with the 5 spd, and its bolluchs really grow when I get on the throttle with the TRD exhaust growling. Anyhow, I've been meaning to get around to showing some pics around here, but I normally just lurk, lemme know what you guys think, and please don't be too harsh. Maybe I'll post some pics of my girl if I get a chance.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:05 AM
domenic

Originally Posted by nitrouz
got people parking right beside me or pedestrians taking pictures, girls standing out the sunroof of a limo flashing me yelling "I love your car!!", got cougars following me, bikers and pedestrians giving me a thumbs up, got ricers giving me flyby's.....so yea, it's a sports car.

I own a 2005 SB and I had your sig pic (larger version) as my background on my computer for a while, it was an insipration. I swear you have the sweetest SB 350Z i've seen anywhere. Mine, it's completely bone stick with the exception of a JWT Popcharger. People in parking lots, and especially at the carwash almost always compliment me on my car and how nice and shiny it is. They always have to ask what do I use to make the car so damn shiny. Nothing beats a properly detailed SB Z. Most friends first impressions are "That's your car?"..I love the look on their faces! Even though the 350Z is a few years old since 2003, a nice and shiny one will still get you stares and compiments.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:31 AM
35oZephyR

Woodyear,

That's a sweet TC man....I'm sure the red leather looks hot in person, that's the first time I've seen a TC with that kind of upholstery.

The TC's probably the only sub 20k car I really admire everytime I see one. Some people don't see it, but to me, it's oozing with mod-potential.

A couple months ago I went to this GM "In Motion" or whatever they call it, test drive thing. They let you test drive all of GM cars and then a few of the other brands for you to compare. In the sports-compact class they had the Scion TC so I definitely had to try it out. Needless to say, it FAR surpassed anything GM had to offer in that segment. Cobalt SS?? Saturn ION?? shiet please! The TC was nimble and peppy around the track and I loved it. Even everyone who came with me agreed. They shouldn't have made the TC available that day because I'm sure they lost a few sales to scion.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The Brickyard Rat
Zzzzs are fairly common in my neck of the Cali woods but I still get a lot of looks, thumbs up & questions due to the Brick color.
Yah I know the feeling but I see Z's alot in SoCal mostly the silvers everywhere. The Lemans seems to get me alot of questions and good comments especially in the Sun Light.
Old 11-29-2005, 11:06 AM
highside107

Woodyear,

Wow, that's a nice Scion man! I like how you've done it up, no wonder you get so many compliments!
Old 11-29-2005, 08:57 PM
InSaNeZ

I always get the "What car is that?"

Then the famous "Nice Porsche!" LMAO!

And of course after adding a nice set of wheels on, I get a lot of attention almost everywhere.

Then of course there are the haters that always talk smack or try to get a race on.

I've also noticed girls love this car, it has a lot of appeal!

When I took my girlfriend for a ride in it when I first got it she couldn't believe how much attention the car grabbed.

Hell, I even find myself staring at these cars on the road.
Old 11-29-2005, 09:27 PM
ROGUELITE
the Zbler eLf

the oneness of the Z exudes desire and passion. SHIFT_orgasm.

j/k