Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Peoples Reaction to your Z

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Vamos_Rafael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by davidv
Just out of curiosity what kind of times are you running at the dragstrip?
i turtled for a time of 00:00...
i think u know what that means now
Old 11-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Z MANIA
psychedelic one

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live in SoCal and I've had my Z for 6 months now, and I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that NOT ONE WEEK has past without someone coming up to me in a parking lot, honking at a stop light, or just giving me the the "nod" letting me know just how cool my car is. No S***
Old 11-10-2005, 07:26 PM
Vamos_Rafael

i look like im 16 and im 20
ppl go *STARE*...
then i look at them back like "YUH MUN.."
Old 11-10-2005, 08:46 PM
jtang03

Originally Posted by Z MANIA
I live in SoCal and I've had my Z for 6 months now, and I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that NOT ONE WEEK has past without someone coming up to me in a parking lot, honking at a stop light, or just giving me the the "nod" letting me know just how cool my car is. No S***
what city do you live in man??! i agree with the other folks from cali where its so common that you have to drive a SL or Ferrari for that matter to get that kinda attention. i drive the '06 ZR and the only compliments i've gotten were from 2 old foggies ages 45-60 who didn't know any better. i think ima move to alabama so my car will be more noticed. =0).
Old 11-10-2005, 08:51 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Originally Posted by jtang03
what city do you live in man??! i agree with the other folks from cali where its so common that you have to drive a SL or Ferrari for that matter to get that kinda attention. i drive the '06 ZR and the only compliments i've gotten were from 2 old foggies ages 45-60 who didn't know any better. i think ima move to alabama so my car will be more noticed. =0).
Maybe you guys aren't handsome or appear to be unapproachable physically. My parents live in a ritzy area and I live near the beach which is also pretty posh and I get lots of attention. Good looks and charm is all you need.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Badfish25

my girl just said she had a mini orgasm on the way back to my place tonight.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:04 PM
350Zum

I get tons of looks from all ages - especially since I put my new wheels on.
Whenever I take my Z out, I almost always have people ask 'what kind of car is that?' or 'nice car' or they just stare.

One of the best comments I heard about my car was when I was racing at a Porsche Club Driving School, and in the pit area I overheard a guy ask his buddy, 'is that the new porsche?' and his friend said 'No, that's the new Z, the new Porsche doesn't look that nice'

That made my day, even though I gained a whole new appreciation for Porsches after that driving school--

I live in a town of only 100,000 and I have the only black Z in town, and there are only a handfull of Zs around - so I get alot more attention than you guys that live in larger cities.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:06 PM
norapat01

Went to a Korean Gift shop today, and the store owner ( a Korean lady ) say "you, got a beautiful car....my daughter would love your car" I was like wtf, so anyway I ask her about her daughter a little bit. Find out that she just start college. Sound like her mom wanna hook me up with her daughter
Old 11-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Vick781

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by norapat01
Went to a Korean Gift shop today, and the store owner ( a Korean lady ) say "you, got a beautiful car....my daughter would love your car" I was like wtf, so anyway I ask her about her daughter a little bit. Find out that she just start college. Sound like her mom wanna hook me up with her daughter

Yea go for it I found a pic of her

Old 11-10-2005, 10:28 PM
skip2daZ

Haha, I just remembered how my English teacher tried hooking me up with his niece
Old 11-10-2005, 10:35 PM
norapat01

Originally Posted by skip2daZ
Haha, I just remembered how my English teacher tried hooking me up with his niece
Hahah!! that is something interesting . Where do you go to school? I wanna go there.

I will see how mine goes, gonna go there a few more time hope i will get to meet her...if she seem alright i'll post her pic here

But for real, if a girl go for you just 'cause you got a nice car....it kindda risky. More likely she just after you $$$
Old 11-10-2005, 10:41 PM
skip2daZ

Hahah!! that is something interesting . Where do you go to school? I wanna go there.

I will see how mine goes, gonna go there a few more time hope i will get to meet her...if she seem alright i'll post her pic here

But for real, if a girl go for you just 'cause you got a nice car....it kindda risky. More likely she just after you $$$
lol... that was actually my hight school teacher in LA a few years back.

so did u actually see the daughter yet? or u dont even know how she looks?
what if shes a 14yr old jail bird whos an over achiever who started college early? lol
Old 11-10-2005, 10:44 PM
Z_Driver
Master

That's why you pick them up in a rental car for the first date. Something nice, just not as nice as the 350Z. If she still wants a second date, pick her up in the Z and go at it.

The first date with my wife, I had her pick me up. Lame car in the shop excuse. After I knew we liked each other and I wanted her, I pulled out all the stops.

Last edited by Z_Driver; 11-10-2005 at 10:47 PM.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:44 PM
alex12

I have 2 favorite reactions, but I don't get many reactions to start with (there are porches and Zs everywhere where I live, and a few aston martins and bently continental GTs..)

1. I drove up to a restaurant with my A/C on. As all of you know, the a/c unit is pretty loud on the Z. After I order my food and start eating, this guy walks up to me and asks if I have a turbo or something in my car because "it sounded like something expensive." I kinda chuckled to myself and told him it was the a/c unit. I guess i missed out on a chance to mess with somebody's head...

2. I was driving around a residential area and there was a group of people around the corner where I had to turn. I made the turn, and started accelerating right where they were. My cai decided to make its music when I hit the gas and every single one of their heads turned and looked at my car with that face... you know the face that I'm talking about
Old 11-10-2005, 10:48 PM
norapat01

Originally Posted by skip2daZ
lol... that was actually my hight school teacher in LA a few years back.

so did u actually see the daughter yet? or u dont even know how she looks?
what if shes a 14yr old jail bird whos an over achiever who started college early? lol
I went to the shop this afternoon, then gotta go do something....so i didn't get to see her yet. 14yr old jail bird who is also an over achiever huh......( you know that there a quote say "the youger they are, the better they will be )
Old 11-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Z_Driver
Master

Originally Posted by alex12
My cai decided to make its music when I hit the gas and every single one of their heads turned and looked at my car with that face... you know the face that I'm talking about
Yes, that is a b e a utiful noise. Bowwahhhhhaa
Old 11-10-2005, 10:49 PM
norapat01

Originally Posted by mecinoid
That's why you pick them up in a rental car for the first date. Something nice, just not as nice as the 350Z. If she still wants a second date, pick her up in the Z and go at it.

The first date with my wife, I had her pick me up. Lame car in the shop excuse. After I knew we liked each other and I wanted her, I pulled out all the stops.
you sound experienced....man when i drive my Benz C320 is even crazier...buncha f***ing gold digger
Old 11-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Z_Driver
Master

you sound experienced....man when i drive my Benz C320 is even crazier...buncha f***ing gold digger
Oh yeah, don't waste my time anymore. That is how I ended up with my first wife. Guys, you have to be careful out there. I have always bought nice cars for myself to sharpen my driving skills. However, the girls look at it like .... This guy can take me to nice dinners and buy me nice s#!t. My friend just went through it and he is worth at least three times my worth $'s wise.
So, he picks them up in his pickup truck for the first three dates now.

I played it smart, my wife like nice things, but hates to spend money . Penny pincher, unheard of for a girl.... so I have to take her clothes shopping. I don't mind cause I know she buy something I like that way. Plus I like to see her model clothes in front of me. It makes me hot and the other girls jealous. They are like, "I wish my husband / bf would help me buy my clothes."

What's better yet is when I go to buy a car.... she's like just pick out what you like. I know I'll love it you have great taste in cars. I passed out and fell on the floor when she said that!

Last edited by Z_Driver; 11-10-2005 at 10:59 PM.
Old 11-11-2005, 12:05 AM
xirtam

Default Life in LA

I have a '05 Z and I'm starved for attention. The occasional compliments do the car injustice. But then again, I live in a city where it's common to see $200-300K cars crusing around. I still love the Z though cause I don't see them as much as the over popular G35's. I see one of those every 5 minutes on the road. LOL
Old 11-11-2005, 12:06 AM
zpak

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by charlie_rdstr_Z
Maybe you guys aren't handsome or appear to be unapproachable physically. My parents live in a ritzy area and I live near the beach which is also pretty posh and I get lots of attention. Good looks and charm is all you need.
Generally, flashy and/or expensive-looking cars automatically make one "handsome" or "desirable" (or in the case of female posters, "hot" or whatever). There are exceptions, of course.

Besides, for truly "noticable" cars, people notice the car first, and then (maybe as an afterthought) the driver. I'll see (and hear) that Enzo or SLR coming a mile away before I even know the gender of the driver.

Quick Reply: Peoples Reaction to your Z